Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

jassmon123

I really think that the pets in the same home should be able to talk and interact and play with each other. I am currently setting up rooms for my 35 pets, and they all have a roommate, so it would be nice if they could talk and play with each other. I mean, the pets interact with the players , and with other users in the park and in the Clubhouse, so why shouldn’t they interact with their own family? They just sit there together in silence, staring into space. Players could use their selected pet to start the conversation, and choose from other pets in the room to talk to.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

I’ve wanted this from the very beginning! :D You read my mind. And since there’s nobody there to see it, I imagine you could also use KinzChat+ in your house. Oh! What if we could make movies using our own pets instead of puppets? That would be so awesome. It would allow for a lot more freedom, too!

EZ_FunTimes

Love the idea and hope that Ganz makes this possible. I would also love it if you could design your own party packs too! because some of the party packs are just themes and it would be great to be able to have pets talk to each other!

duckyd2

THIS IS AN AMAZING IDEA

duckyd2

I have two suggestions! First of all I think it should be an option to be able to move rooms around and delete rooms. Also, having make-up for your pet to go in the glasses section of the dress tab, that would be really cool!!

sef62

I would like to suggest a sprinkler for watering gardens. It is enjoyable to harvest plants and not a lot to weed, but watering takes such a long time. My family always watered the garden with a sprinkler and it would save a lot of time.

TaeTae2011

You read my mind, I’ve been thinking this for a while now, because I have a big garden!

KinzvisionTV

I know, Ganz has heard this before, but we really need to be able to delete rooms. Actually, we could add several features. I am looking past just getting rid of rooms, maybe we could even rearrange them to. I wouldn’t even want the Kinzcash back. I just for several years now have been unable to use 75 Percent of my house. I only use large rooms for my pets, so all the mediums and smalls are useless to me. If I could delete, and rearrange my rooms it would be a large improvement. While we are on the topic, this one is a bit of a stretch, maybe we could own separate houses. I know there is a Mansion map item in the Estore, but its not really a separate house ya’know? Hopefully these ideas could be taken into account.

vivipoodle

I think that there should be a pumpkin pie puppy! It would be perfect for Thanksgiving, and the start of Christmas, and the end of Halloween! It is just an idea and I hope this webkinz becomes a reality! :3

Comments are closed.