Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

HolyGround

Can we get Mazin’ Hamsters back? I read that the reason you got rid of it was that it was too complex to maintain or something like that, but myself and my sister LOVED it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PRINCESS6501

I absolutely agree with that, or make it just like Webkinz Next and have it linked to the classic account I have, like 6ish hamsters I miss playing with on the Amazing world. ( I know that had a website but it is no longer available)

cclion1616

It would be great if we were able to delete rooms in our homes so we can start fresh!

mustang399

I have been wishing for this for years! I went a little crazy back in the day with small & medium rooms, and I wish I could delete them, replace, or upsize them.

starbrite1

I have a suggestion, this has probably been said before but I would really, really like there to be a way to delete rooms in your webkinz house. I have so many small rooms collected off to the side that I don’t use anymore and would love to be able to clear those out. I don’t know how hard this would be to do, but I don’t think I’m the only one who would love this! Please, please consider this suggestion!

HolyGround

Yes I’d love to be able to delete rooms!

me too! or be able to resize rooms as my older rooms are small and I wish they could be larger as I am more into themed rooms now as I replay my old account

krockedteeth

The new webkinz the smoothie moves game doesn’t include the apple on level 3. the games are updated yes, but you think it would still have all the old fruit like old smoothie moves did.

I have a few suggestions: 1. A way to transfer kinzvile points into e-points and vice-versa. 2. Some of the harder to find pets in the medallion pets to be shortened to 80 or 100 as opposed to 200, maybe 60.

Comments are closed.