Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 4,000 replies, has 1,426 voice, and was last updated by  bluebirds7 1 day, 13 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

myprrgirls

Can we have some of the old W-Tales turned into books in-game? Some were only ever posted in the Kinzville Times and some are missing :( W-Tales are one of my favorite things in the game so I’d like to have them all available for purchase! Maybe even some of the old ones that were on trading cards too because the cards are hard to find now! I really want the W-Tales accessible for all Webkinz fans!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

starbrite1

Ooo that’s a good suggestion! I agree!

@Steve Webkinz, @Michael Webkinz, @Sally Webkinz, @Mandy Webkinz: I would love it if you would update the prizes you can buy with moneyz!! maybe retire some too? Also!! It would be nice to have some more printouts! (games, color pages, etc.)

netge

Please could we have a place where we can look at old one off recipes that aren’t in the books, like the trees from last fall and the red curtained windows, as I want to make more, but can’t find out how. I have asked other players, but they can’t remember either. I didn’t get round to doing the clover tiles in March and now can’t remember what I need to do to make them. Thanks, netge

I agree!! That would be SO helpful.

Alphaowlbear

Hi netge – how are you? I haven’t been posting on the forums as much as I used to, but still try to read them regularly to keep up. The recipe for the Clover Tile is a BLENDER recipe – use the Golden Clover Cookie from the floaty event with Root Beer and Honey from the Wshop. I think it is the Family Holiday Window that you wanted? If so, use a Classic Webkinz STOVE to combine a Wshop pumpkin, Wheel of Wow Cookie, and a Fruity Juice Box from Next. I’m not sure what tree recipes you mean though – can you describe what the recipes make? I can do some research. I have found that I can Google pretty much anything if I preface the item name with Webkinz. In fact, I just googled Webkinz Solved Recipes and found several items I had forgotten about or didn’t even know existed! Let me know if you need any help with the ingredients and I will check my docks. :-). Hugs from Your friend, alphacat

netge

Hi @alphacat, many thanks for your help, that is what I am looking for. I don’t seem to have any Wheel of Wow cookies spare. I tried to send from Next, but they aren’t sendable apparently. Not sure if we can still get them in Classic. Have been super busy turning my garage into a utility for me and a gym for my son. Hope to be done by mid July. More work than I thought, but getting there by degrees. I’m ok, Monday is the 6 month anniversary of losing my husband. I am surprised time has gone so quickly. I have the odd good day, but not finding it easy to walk and my knees and ankles are playing me up now, collapsing when least expected, so I am careful on stairs. I’ve recently joined FB and chat to lilmarie2013 and bananasbw on there. Are you on there by any chance? Many thanks again. Please let me know if I can help with any items you’re looking for. Hugs, netge

I have a suggestion about the map feature… is there any way that you can put a search tool in it so that I can search for a particular room name? I think it might be too difficulty since we all choose our own special names. I’m just having a tough time keeping so many of them organized!

netge

Great idea, I have to note where the pet’s room is before it goes to other parts of the map or I can’t find it again! netge

I would like to suggest that you add another prize level to the Family Score Prizes. I used to come to do the dailies every day so that I could earn prizes, but since I got to the max level I am not as motivated to play. Maybe even go from 1,000,000 to 1,500,000 if you don’t want to give away so many prizes. I would really appreciate it!! Thank you!

Comments are closed.