Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

alovespugs

It would be great if there was a way we could upgrade room sizes after we purchase them, even if we have to spend some kinzcash.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dkgp

I would really like to change some pets names. Is there any possibility, we can do that?

PEBBLES1973

i wish we could delete rooms we don’t need and get kinzcash for them. i have so many unwanted empty rooms. i also wish our friends list was longer so we wouldn’t have to remove friends from a full list to add more.

RoseofRed

This. I have a lot of rooms I could do without. I’ve heard quite a few other people same that they feel the same way. When deleting a room, it could just put everything in that room back into your inventory.

princess0278

Will we ever be able to change the names of pets in classic Webkinzs?

mmadds

I think it would be nice if there was some kind of volume button, the sound effects for webkinz are much louder than whatever I have open on my computer, making it hard to hear anyone through voice chat or listen to music. It would be nice to be able to turn down or mute the general volume instead of only being able to mute music in games.

netge

I play with the volume control set to zero, as the hosts words are printed anyway for you to read, you don’t need to hear them and I find game noise irritating. I have done this for years and means I can watch TV or listen to music, etc whilst playing Webkinz.

Comments are closed.