Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

cutie1234

maybe please just make it possible to log in with your username instead of email on the estore because some of us didnt use an email for our accounts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

babyreeree

I think it would be cool if Ganz made a baby sea turtle. Who else thinks that would be cool?

cutie1234

mee i do :0

babyreeree

:-)

lucylane556

Oh, yeah, that would be cute.

I love autumn and I know a lot of your other players do as well, so my suggestion would be to have Kinzville all decorated for Fall! Cornstalks, haybales, pumpkins, falling leaves all over the ground, and even big leaf piles that several pets can jump in at the same time. I would also love to see a fallen leaves covered grass option for our properties. My daughter loves winter, so she wanted me to suggest adding a snow covered lawn option for our properties that we can use year round! I have a whole property dedicated to winter and Christmas, but the melty snow option sort of makes it look dreary. I think snow covered ground year round would be awesome! Oh, and I think it would also be great if we could use the snowman from the winter theme outdoors. I don’t have the heart to have mine indoors because he will melt by the fireplace ;) Thanks for reading my suggestions and a sincere thank you for making such a fun game for us!!!

This was for Webkinz Next. (I forgot to specify)

mogatti

some suggestions i would love to see happen: please add the option to search for and add friends while on the smartphone app, please make kinzchat much less restrictive so that more people start using it again (maybe divide it by age groups), please let us have friends over (i understand if you can’t change this in the computer version, but maybe in the app version?), and please give us the ability to change our pets’ names at least once after initially naming them – i didn’t realize i had caps lock on when i named my polar bear. i reached out to customer support, but they wouldn’t allow me to change it.

dkgp

Yes, I would like to change names of some pets, too.

Hi! I didn’t know Webkinz Newz had a forum, LOL! But now that I know, here are a couple suggestions I’d really love to see in Webkinz Next: First of all, the Gem Hunt gems are beautiful, and since Next added necklaces for pets, I think it would be cool to have craftable gemstone necklaces. Preferably one for each gem, and maybe bracelets too? The necklaces could be crafted with the gem, some string, and some slag. I’m not sure what material a bracelet would be made of, though… Secondly, I would like the ability to rename Webkinz Next rooms. Players can already rename their properties/houses, so why not rooms? Plus, it would make organizing MUCH easier. Third, (this one admittedly might be a lot of coding work), to make Sparking pets a bit less luck-based, perhaps give players a “Trait Dictionary”, which would list info on pet traits, their rarity, and which “base” pet (if any) the trait is exclusive to. To fill this dictionary, players could look at babies in the Baby Showcase, and the traits from the viewed babies would be added to the dictionary. That way, players can think more strategically about which two pets they

(continued from my previous post) My fourth suggestion would be to add the newer Next Arcade games (Picnic, Arte’s Adventure, Diner Dice, etc.) to Sparky’s list of possible challenge-games. Right now, only the games which were available at the very beginning of Webkinz Next are able to be randomly selected by Sparky. Additionally, please lower the average point-values of the required high-scores for Goody Gumdrops. That game was changed a while back to award less KinzCash, presumably for balancing reasons, but Sparky’s challenge scores for that game weren’t adjusted. And, finally, I’d love to have a way to pet and/or brush your pets. Maybe add a bathtub minigame like on Classic, or let us just give them petting in general! C’mon, Webkinz pets are adorable, and who HASN’T wanted to pet one? With the 3D art style of Next, it’s the perfect opportunity. Anyway, those are my top suggestions for Next. PS: I’m super excited to see the Next Kinzville Academy! I’ve been checking Webkinz Newz every morning to see if it’s been released!

Comments are closed.