Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

lucylane556

I think that in Classic, there should be a “Clear Room” button. But it should only be available when edit’s on.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

babyreeree

It would be so cool if Webkinz Next had a Toy Soldier or Nutcracker costume for Christmas.

babyreeree

I hope Webkinz makes a Nutcracker costume for Webkinz Next this Christmas.

netge

We have had a nutcracker style costume in the past, I found some in my storage the other day.

babyreeree

That’s cool that you got one!

megan3613

I really wish you would bring back DiceKinz and the Trading Cards game in the Tournament Arena. Those were the best games!!

peanuttwo

Hey Ganz/Webkinz team! your friend peanuttwo here and I have a few suggestions which I really think you need to implement, idea one is I think you guys need to make Kinzcash easier to get because right now it is way too difficult to get Kinzcash, and the arcade games are way too difficult to use tourney only gives you upwards of 50 Kinzcash and there’s not really other ways to get Kinzcash so too fix this, maybe add a mining area where users can go and collect Kinzcash for hours to make things easier especially for users like me who aren’t good at the arcade games and have no other options, Also in the winter it’d be so cool if Webkinz World was decorated and there were snowstorms during winter pls implement these features it would make things so much easier or at least add a good game that gives decent Kinzcash to help out players like me who need it.

Comments are closed.