Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Jole1993

A consignment shop would be a great addition to Webkinz Next, (kind of like neopets had years ago) It would be better than trading & Webkinz could have more control over prices, ect… that way no one gets ripped off.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kspin04

Hi Ganz team, It would be helpful if there was a way to let us know more about the items in our dock rather than just the name of item. Does it belong to a room theme, is it an exclusive, is it rare, etc. Also when something goes into the dock make it the last item added. That would make it easier for us to find and let us move items around in the dock. Thank you

Jasper99

There are two things that need to be fixed in the game. First off is the moon berries in jumble berry fields I requested this fixed last year which it was but hasn’t been working for some time in awards. Second is my pink feather Grand piano has not been working in months, I would also love it if you included the matching piano bench for this. Thank You. Barbara Manatee.

ashlew1

I would love for the angel halo to return or a new halo item to arrive! I have a pet I have recreated in webkinz in loving memory after their passing. I am sure there are many others who have done something similar and would love to be able to honor them with the halo item.

lucylane556

That would be cool! You can get wings in the rewards store, but not a halo. I’ve been thinking of making an angel, but I can never find a halo.

luckyduck649

I’ve mostly been playing Next because I’m currently not a full member for classic. I’d love to see an option to turn the camera in Next so you can decorate all 4 walls of rooms and in close zoom levels, see Kinzville almost from a first person perspective. You could look around like that in Mazin’ Hamsters and Next is 3D, so you should really make the most of that. Right now decorating still looks and feels like Classic in a lot of ways. I’d also really like to be able to move with the arrow keys or WASD keys instead of clicking. You’re wasting the potential of the game being 3D rather than 2D. I’d also like to be able to go to school once per pet rather than once a day. It’s not like if my sister goes to school, I don’t need to go since someone in my family did. The ribbons you get even if you ace everything for the day are minute. With the cost of the skill points, and even the expense of the spirit shop, we should be able to get more ribbons in one play session.

lucylane556

The good news is, you CAN see your pet’s room from all angles and zoom in. I’m not sure about the other things, though.

Comments are closed.