Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

ultrasonic3

Please have the programmers change it so that if we drag food to our room it’s presentable and if we drag the food to our pet it’s edible. I would LOVE this!! Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

Could we please have some notes in Classic Kinzpost. “I just wanted to say I miss you!” and “I’m so sorry you have been sad” and “I’m so sorry you have been sick” and “the world is a brighter place with you in it” Thank You!

netge

I agree. I have long thought it would be good to be able to tell someone you miss them or hope they are feeling better if they’ve been sick or sad. Saying that, I have missed you greatly Ultrasonic3 and I know other players have as well. If and when you feel able, I know we would all be very happy to have you back amongst us again. Lots of hugs, netge

ultrasonic3

@netge I hope you have been well. I miss everyone too! But honestly I can’t come back. Know that I will continue to think of you and pray for all of you. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Lots of love and hugs and gratitude, Ultra

Booreeves

I have some suggestions for Webkinz Next Everyone wants a trading area so we can trade or sell stuff on Wshop store that we don’t need or want. We need a pet poodle so we can spark a golden retriever and a poodle to make a Baby Golden Doodle and for Christmas we need a Santakinz in the Cafe and the party theme room on Webkinz Next.

@Booreeves, I second all of this!! Great ideas!!! :D Thank you for voicing these suggestions!!

Please make announcements about returning retired pets or pet sales! I lost my old account ages ago and I’ve been trying to buy my old favorites to replicate it, but a lot of them aren’t sold in the eStore. My favorite growing up was the Strawberry Cloud Leopard and I would do literally anything to get it again aside from finding another physical copy somewhere with a reseller. Still, announcing upcoming pets to the shop would be amazing.

lucylane556

In Ganzworld Newz, for the rewards thing, I think that there should be Webkinz Next prizes as well.

Comments are closed.