Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I’ve recently been trying to decorate my rooms in Webkinz Next, but it’s VERY hard to find the items I’m looking for, since I have SO many by now. I know a dock-search bar can’t be added to Classic due to the age of the Flash code… but Next doesn’t have that issue, so I’d like to suggest a search bar for the Webkinz Next dock. I’m sure a lot of other players would appreciate this, too! While I’m at it, I also want to once again ask for necklaces made from the Gem Hunt gems. I’m very stubborn.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

owllover2009

Option to change pets names on next even if it cost diamonds?? :)

i think there should be an easier way to sell your crops after you harvest them in mass quantities or there should be a sell all button, maybe there is a special place made in the wshop to sell harvested food like this. as i harvest 20,000 crops a week and selling them 12 at a time and spamming the sell button to sell multiples of 12 a few more at a time without dragging them up is daunting. i manage 15 accounts all year for my family. so i harvest the crops while they play the games. and each account but one has 1,000-2,000 crops i harvest a week. this is to get each account 10,000KC every week. please make it easier to sell large quantities of crops. as i tend to harvest a couple to three weeks at a time before i sell to the wshop and by then i have 4-5 thousand watermelons and or pumpkins to sell. this is a desperately needed feature in webkinz

annabelleb12

Yes for sure!! I just suggested that as well. I’m big into farming and I sell them back every week. Its very hard to sell 3 thousand pumpkins back in one day.

rockruffian

about webkinz next: as per the winter wishes season, seasons AREN’T complete-able for free players. really annoying that they advertise the pass as something ANY player can do and that only those who want premium would have to pay. i logged in daily and completed EVERY SINGLE GOAL except for those that required a baby/kid because i haven’t used a spark before (since, you know, it costs money). i’m about 200pts short of level 30. why can’t free players even complete the free pass??? are you kidding? this largely seems to be due to the fact that one of the DAILY goals is for baby webkinz, meaning every free player loses out on 10pts DAILY. i will not be participating in seasons from here on out since they’re only designed for players who pay money, whether it be through sparks or the premium pass.

BeezKneez

Hi rockruffian – I have not sparked a baby on Next, either. However, It seems that you didn’t know that you can go to a friend’s house and use their baby to complete the daily 10 points – I’ve been visiting Sally Webkinz house every day to feed one of her many babies a bottle and it counts towards the daily points. Of course, I can’t get the points from taking them to day care, but getting those daily 10 points has allowed me to finish all the seasons on the Free Pass.

thtnerdychic

I really wish there were more gender neutral clothing options in the KinzStyle Shop- I like to be able to swap the clothes between my Webkinz

Comments are closed.