Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

AvrilaC

I have several suggestions that I think would really improve the Room-Design experience: 1. It would be great if we could move the doors in the large rooms around. I like things to be symmetrical, and would like to be able to balance the doors evenly on either side of the centre corner. If the doors could be moved, then there could be room sections of 5×5, or 4×4, or the current standard of 5×4, and the path from door to door could be in straight lines, which I’d much prefer. 2. I’d love to be able to turn items to a 45 degree angle, instead of just by 90 degrees. As above noted, I like things to be symmetrical, and it would be awesome to be able to place a statue or something in the centre corner, and have it face me directly, rather than facing one side of the room, or the other. 3. It would be great if we could choose how high on the walls a picture or window hangs. Often I think I see just the right picture or window for my room, then hang it, and it is too low, or too high

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

pkrc2319

How about some different dig prizes in the Adventure Park? I’m tired of digging up items I could easily find at the W Shop.

I would love to suggest a few things. I am a huge fan of Webkinz classic and have recently got back into it. I have been playing as a little kid and it is just so much fun. It’s a great and cozy game but there are somethings that I wish I could fix. For example, I’d love to be able to trade some e-store items that I’ve won from challenges. I would also love to see the party packs come back and be able to invite friends over to see your house. I remember doing this a lot with my siblings, friends, and cousins. It is a feature that I truly miss. and lastly, I would love to be able to delete, sell, or upgrade rooms. I have quite a few small rooms that I no longer use because I prefer bigger rooms. However, I have no way to get rid of them or upgrade them. Thank you for all the fun years and please continue to make the game as enjoyable as it has always been.

AvrilaC

Yes, I would also love to be able to upgrade my small rooms to large rooms.

allyyycat22

Hello! I’ve been trying to complete the challenge “Meet Mr. Moo” but it seems like Mr. Moo is never at the clubhouse next to the ice cream stand. I’ve checked for a few weeks, at random times throughout the day. Can you see if there is a bug with this code? I really don’t want to spend eStore points on a challenge and would rather spend it on a pet or item. Thanks for your help!

chloe135c

I would love to upgrade the sizes of my rooms too! I have been playing for years and all I own are medium rooms, and I have far too many to create hallways and such! I hope that one day We’ll be able to either delete and replace, or upgrade rooms!

I would mostly definitely suggest that Webkinz Next players be able to spark babies with a friend, or if you’ve two accounts, one from each account.

Hello there webkinz employees. I am a long time player of the game and recently got back into it as it hit a nerve of nostalgia for me. Based on social media, more and more people are logging into their old accounts, or making new ones. I think if you added new updates to webkinz classic and didn’t focus so hard on making webkinz next work, you could make more money, and get more players. I have been a deluxe member for a year now, and I enjoy that on classic I can purchase pets without having to buy stuffed animals. I think the graphics on classic make the pets look way more cute compared to next they look somewhat creepy, and just off. Some ideas you could have a team of developers do at ganz that you can dedicate to a webkinz classic updates team. 1. New talent classes 2. More competitions at webkinz stadium 3. new games 4. wider variation of daily activities (that is what currently keeps me on webkinz logging in every day is I get excited about is seeing the different daily things I get to do. You can use any of my ideas I

Comments are closed.