Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 5 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

m843

Please add a feature to SORT and FILTER the Wshop by price and accessibility (deluxe/full/freeplay)!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

m843

Please design some more kitchen countertops with matching sinks and ovens! I cannot design a seamless kitchen with the current options. Also, this game is constantly crashing. Please invest more in updating the game and its mobile app instead of constantly creating new pets for outdated software.

ally101800

Please add the pizza palace game to Webkinz next!

EMILY64783

Some of my pet’s names have spelling errors or are spelt in all caps. Some simply have a name I would not choose anymore. I would very much appreciate a feature where we could rename our pets to correct these mistakes.

ACEPet9527

I’d think it’d be nice if some of the Zodiac and Spa playset themes were available in the Webkinz Classic game, the former being a rare theme in the Curio Shop, and the latter being buyable with E-store points in the W-Shop. There are some pieces of the spa playset that I don’t have, such as the waterfall, aromatherapy candles, etc.; I love the spa theme so much, and I’d love to be able to complete it.

Comments are closed.