Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 6 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

jammershark

Ignore the duplicates please, I didn’t think it was posting :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please add another seasonal Medallion floaty-clicky event like the Kiwi Bird and Snowy Retriever Puppy!

Hi! I don’t think I’ve ever made a suggestion on here, but my number one would be to add a new seasonal Medallion floaty-clicky event. We have the Kiwi Bird during the spring and the Snowy Retriever Puppy in the winter, and it would be nice to have a new one, since these two events have been in existence for about 4-5 years now. Maybe it could be a fan-designed pet? I’m pretty sure that’s how the Kiwi Bird was. :) Thank you! ~jammershark

papalizard

I’ve never made a suggestion on here but my account has been active since 2008 and the thing I want the most is for them to bring ‘Mazin World back. I LOVED maze running and getting trophies and I just saw they added a game similar to maze running on Next but what we all really want is access to ‘Mazin World again.

m843

1. An option to sell rooms. In my early days of playing I bought small rooms to save money but later bought the large ones. I have 23 rooms, most of them quite random, and I’d like to downsize. 2. A like function so we can like suggestions that we agree with. 3. Filter and sort options in the Wshop, eStore, etc. Especially by price, availability, and currency type.

Comments are closed.