Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 5 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

dewdropkinz

Hi! The “Take Survey” button on Today’s Activities doesn’t work in Webkinz Classic- I would suggest to remove it. It just links back to the home page. I would also suggest marketing Webkinz on TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ww12345

Hellooo!! I had a small, stupid request for Webkinz Next. I’m redesigning my kitchen, and I would really appreciate more rug options. Preferably something yellow and brown or yellow or brown bc it needs to flow with the room ya know? Also preferably not costing diamonds bc I be broke </3 :(

mgpj

Please let us have the option to change our pets names.

kethryvertis

This is a suggestion for Webkinz Next. I’ve managed to gather some of the themes, but several of them have remained unused (specifically the Neo-Gothic and Glampire themes). Why? ’cause they don’t fit any of the current properties. Since it’s coming up October/Halloween in a couple months, would it be possible to create one or two new, darker themed properties? So that I can have something appropriate to house any dark themes? Thank you.

Please make level 9 and higher of the weight lifting at Kinzville Academy easier. It is nearly impossible and the game lags.

Pipip2

If possible, in Webkinz classic maybe have the option to change lighting. Like adjusting the brightness or getting to choose between just using lamps and overhead lights. I get that the game is glitchy and needs to be recoded. If possible, it would be great to have workers come in and fix the classic game up a bit.

dewdropkinz

I agree with this! Some rooms are too bright for my liking and don’t match the vision I have in my head

Comments are closed.