Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 13 hours, 17 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

happyjulie

Is there a way to allow friends to visit webkinz homes?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LunaMoon_

I would love a collect-all button for large farms and dispensers in the same room, and a sell all option in the w shop

hiyou4877

I have noticed that the gardening and daily plants/items are not working correctly in the Mobil App. It will not give me the item and will not continue playing and eventually tosses up an error or too. Nuts and Bolts. Gotta restart and not collect the food items any more in the Mobil App. Could this be looked at?

7SeaHorses

It’s been like that for 4 days now. Once we click on a vegetable the maps stop working as well. Then we have to start back up via login to have the map working. We can’t harvest any veggies or fruit.

Queeny05

I’m not sure if this is an intentional game mechanic, or yet another bug from the big update years ago that never got addressed, but it’s annoying either way: your pet’s hunger depletes thrice as fast if you do things with them while they’re sleeping. I understand wanting to incentivize players to wake their pets up before playing with them, but why does not doing so have to be so punishing? Is it really necessary that my pets hunger goes all the way down to zero because I mindlessly changed their clothes, moved furniture around, or completed their daily classes without realizing they were still asleep? Keeping your pets hunger replenished is already such a chore and some of the actions that bring down the hunger stat make absolutely no sense to me, but this feature (or glitch?) is particularly obnoxious and I would appreciate if it was removed.

alucard

Here are 2 suggestions I would like to see happen on Webkinz Classic. #1 – Please, ask Goober to change the Peek-a-Newz prizes! I am very tired of getting the same items, that most of us have already won/bought/created/traded for, etc, over the last couple of years. I do like having doubles of furniture pieces, but not so many of the SAME item! (Could we not have a “Rare” item every once in a while?) I don’t like to get “food” as a prize, unless it’s for one of the cookbooks. I always feel cheated when I win “food”. (And, yes…I usually sell it, but that’s not the point.) The ONLY reason I continue to play the PAN game is to hopefully get the current months Gem Stone items. Which, don’t always show up as a PAN prize! I use those Gem items in all my accounts! PLEASE find a way to help us with this issue. And, #2 – Could we PLEASE do away with the “Fill-the -Heart” for our pets? It takes forEVER to get to each level, plus the constant whining and begging from our pets is annoying and not a good example for younger players! Maybe have a choice or an option, for this game? Plus, I’m tired of getting interrupted by various pets, asking for me to buy them something or change their clothing. I’d rather have the gardens go back to the way they were before. At lease that was fun, plus I loved how we could use the dead veggies in Halloween decor. ;-)

cr2w

I’m with you about the garden. I miss letting plants die in the Fall. Still have 2 gardens that are Halloween, but not the same with living plants. Guess I’m a realist. Find it unusual to see plants growing in the snow. Also miss getting more than one veggie from a plant. Didn’t precipitation fall too?

Comments are closed.