Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 6 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone. 6

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NotH

Remove the Advertisements from Webkinz! Hi Guys, this time to tell you the truth I actually very upset, never to mention the problems using webkinz with chrome and firefox that makes it so slow, now you dare to use such a huge space for advertisements that makes everything even slower and heavier and it makes the playing space smaller, I can’t log our properly because it takes that space I can access the button. Those advertisements make everything cheap, they are distracting and unnecessary, you won’t make more money or sell more with them. I’m extremely disappointed and I haven’t been satisfied at all this year, Everything is so slow that I almost don’t log in anymore. I don’t think I’ll upgrade my membership again, please remove the advertisements, are you crazy? And I even had to go to so much trouble as signing up here, you complicate everything. you play a lot of dirty tricks guys, I’m very disappointed. Thanks.

ADSLO1

If you are going to run Black Friday deals on deluxe memberships, make them available to everybody. If a member has a membership that is not up for renewal, that member gets hosed paying over-inflated prices. This is not a sale, it is gimmick that only confirms to the rest of us that we are overpaying. A sale should apply to all!!!!

granma4

I Love getting gift baskets and boxes, I REALLY LOVE the boxes or baskets they come in. How about this idea Webkinz World or Ganz? How about letting us keep the baskets and boxes the gift comes in ?? I’m sure others would like that too. What do you say out there everyone??

erabelle2

We like that idea, too. The Thanksgiving basket would look really pretty on a table. erabelle and erabellesmom

PugPomLover

WE NEED A SEARCH ENGINE! One where we can type in an item we are looking for and it takes us to that room. I have 156 rooms and can’t find a hat…I know it’s there somewhere! Also, the book of pets… Mine is 50 pages long. Firstly, they should be alphabetical, not just randomly placed. Secondly, a search engine type deal in there too, where we can jump to a certain page or pet.

They are in the order that you adopted them in. Most recent being first. (except for the very fist one which was the pet you were playing with when you last logged out)

Comments are closed.