Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 2 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

fudge4u2

I have a suggestion that is for webkinz to make a Chirstmas tree that you can bye things to put on your tree like a diy tree that would be so awesome no 2 trees would be alike

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FUJ6F36Z

I wish we could decorate our own Christmas trees on Webkinz World…

erabelle2

Here’s an idea we’ve had–a building kit that would make an irrigation system or automatic sprinkler for gardens. Sometimes when we’re gone over a holiday or if we just don’t get to log in for a few days, our gardens really suffer. You’d still have to do the weeding and harvesting by hand, but an automatic water system that would do the whole garden at once would really help. Thanks! erabelle and erabellesmom

Fawn9

How about… an arctic WOLF?!!! Or… a Glitter and Glam Puppy?

1bucko1

I don’t know about anyone else, but I just want some of my old Webkinz features back. I’ve been inactive for a year, and yesterday I got back on and saw that quite a bit has changed. They took away Kinz Chat Plus (come on Ganz, no one wants to sit in the Trading Room and talk, we used to do so much more than that), made the W-Shop incredibly hard to navigate (for a second I thought the E-Store took over!), and are adding a mayor, for instance. I’ve been a loyal member of Webkinz since October 4, 2008, and I’ve seen the amazing amount of change they have done to it since then. I’m all for progress and adding new things, but we didn’t need anything to be renovated (i.e. when they made the Kinz Style Outlet, and changed the W-Shop, the Things To Do Menu, Ms.Birdy, and the adoption center), and it would have been nice if they’d changed things when their “help” upset us. If we could at least have Kinz Chat Plus and the old W-Shop back I would be happy. I’m sorry for writing a paragraph on this, but I really miss the Webkinz World I joined back in 2008.

Comments are closed.