Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

sheinlen2

I personally think that Ganz should have us kids actually create some master pieces. Like how they make the rooms and stuff. They should have a contest on the greatest designed room/room theme!! Or other things like that. That would be cool. Also, we should have a create a pet contest. I love Webkinz, and I have been playing for years, so Ganz should let us kids create something together! -Sheinlen2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

They have had create a pet contests in the past.

kxllyobrien

I have 20 out of 21 stars in Alyssa’s star scavenger hunt. It has been almost a year that i’ve been trying to find that last one i need. (lunamite) Am i the only one thats having this type of luck?

Bows22

Nope. I had the same luck with the music note one, but eventually got it. You just have to be patient.

TaeTae2011

I would LOVE to see more musical instruments that actually play music, like the pink and black Electric keyboard and the Traditional Taiko Drum do. Maybe even a ‘Jam Room’ theme where you can have a bunch of instruments that can play a song together. So if you were playing by yourself, each one would play it’s own tune; but if you had invited a friend over, the instruments would sound complimentary when played together. I’d love to be able to play music with my friends!

WEBKINZ NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO ALLOW KIDS TO DELETE THEIR PETS ROOMS! MY CHILD HAS WAY TOO MANY!!!!!!!!

Bows22

I need that option, can we also move our rooms around??????????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

To whom it may concern. my daughter has complained to me that she has too many webkinz rooms. I logged into her account and found that she has maybe around a hundred. I think you should allow kids to delete rooms on webkinz. And everything in that room would be sent to their dock, and if a pet was in there they would be sent to another room. Just a suggestion. I would really like to see this happen. Thanks

Comments are closed.