Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 2 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Hi, While I really like the look of the holiday theme, is there any way we can get a fridge and a item to hold clothes included in the theme. You are giving those items on the Wheel of Wow and Ms. Birdy as well as other places, but you cannot put them in your room. Thanks so much.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone. 14

smart2006

There should be an option to open a popup with a grid view of items. Scrolling through your inventory is very time consuming when you have a lot of stuff

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.13

dlfkitty

I have several suggestions: First-give us a way to rid ourselves of the Mistletoe Mouse Gift box and the mobile app boxes. I can’t use any of them and they are annoying in my inventory. Second-when we have to do collections-like candy cane- let the hosts count-or let us ask more than once per day. Third-getting gifts from Ms Birdy-let us do this more than 1 per day.Lastly it would be great if we could separate out pet special food from cooking ingredients-or at least put those last instead of first. I have over 400 pets-it takes a while to get to “real”food so I can cook. Thank you for listening.

Comments are closed.