Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 4 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

duckyd2

I think that the house should have floors! Members who have a lot of rooms have to scroll for a long time to see all of their rooms, so there should be a drop down list of floors like a real house so there is more room for more rooms! :D also being able to move rooms would be AMAZING

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hhayes

Hi I have something I would like to bring to notice. Is there any way you guys (meaning webkinz crew) can limit what people can name their pets? You seem to be doing pretty good to make sure that no one has a pet with a bad or inappropriate name, but recently I have seen 3 pets with wjat my sister says are not the best language. Please be aware of this. Thanks

SarahAnn44

Speed in the Kinzville Academy has stopped working. I would like to suggest that you fix it.

tiggerola

Can we PLEASE do something about the ads on Webkinz.com? Most of them are okay, and it’s always fun to see webkinz related ads pop up, but I am having a problem with video ads. They slow down the internet speed, which prolongs trying to get through my dailys on Webkinz :( A few weeks ago, there was even a video that looked like a movie trailer that invisibly extended from it’s box to about half of the playing screen, causing me unable to click in certain areas and fail at employment jobs and academy classes! Today was the last straw though when I kept getting a video of women dancing around in their underwear (ad was for Hanes), this is a KIDS SITE! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we get rid of the video ads?

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.12

Comments are closed.