Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 11 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

emilyscott

Hi, I think that the KinzPost Sorter job at the employment office is WAY too hard. Is there any way that you could make a few changes to it, and make it a little easier? Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sportsrle

How do you unsubscribe to this thread? I click on unsubscribe at the top, but I keep getting emails every time someone posts something. It’s getting really annoying!

himiowe

I think a good solution for Estore items is to allow us to sell them back at a discounted rate, like the Wshop. Then we could use the points to buy more Estore items and we wouldn’t be permanently stuck with them.

LabLover2014

I vote for that idea! I have useless eStore items which I won as prizes. What do they do for me- nothing. Even if it was only like 25% back in eStore points I would be happy!

I have had a moment of inspiration. Webkinz has candykinz and sock pets, but who would think origamikinz would be cool? I was folding a origami crane and thought that it would be adorable as a webkinz. Also female versions of birds such as the hummingbird and cardinal would be nice too. I also love cats so a maine coon, norwegian forest, and munchkin cat would be wonderful. Please consider an octopus and spider too. Slugs could be okay but definitely not realistic ones. Insects and bugs would be interesting such as bees and mosquitoes. Please consider all my ideas and may the force be forever with you. -Warrior cats rule

Could webkinz make it so your pets need more care? Like you know the happiness, hunger, and health bar? I think that they should add a sleep, cleanliness, and bathroom bar.Like for sleep when they get too tired then you need to put them to bed,and the cleanliness when that goes down they need a bath or to wash their paws and brush their teeth,and the bathroom means they need to use the well bathroom. Hope this makes sense and hope you all like it! Just think its a good idea. Even if you only put in one of those bars… Checkersleopard

Comments are closed.