Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

netge

Please could somebody check that the Kinz Post and Kinz Sorter jobs in the Employment Office are actually possible to complete. On several occasions I have found that the shapes provided will not fit into the back of the lorry due to one piece being the wrong shape. This is most obvious with the first box on level one, which is so easy everyone should be able to do it, but not if you get the wrong shapes, which has happened to me a couple of times. Also, the package numbers sometimes don’t relate to the columns they need to go in. Last night I was trying to complete level three when I had to get three boxes to add up to 70, but there were no boxes numbered in the 20s or 30s coming along on the conveyor belt that I could use to do this. I got loads of 2, 3 and 4, but nothing high enough, so I lost. Just mentioning it, as I am sure I am not the only one getting these occasional problems.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

emilyscott

@netge YES! I totally agree! especially about the KinzPost Sorter job. It seems IMPOSSIBLE to win! This has to be fixed. I get so annoyed with it that I barely play it anymore. GANZ had better fix this problem.

Bubblilious1

Spree Prizes: Would like to see an update on prizes for this game. Rather than road pieces for prizes, I’d rather receive clothing, flowers, books and other things I would shop for. ALSO, any other game ideas than STOP.

Bubblilious1

RE: CLOTHING TABS I would like to be able to name my tabs Spring, Summer, Winter ,Fall and Halloween etc

LabLover2014

My idea is for trading. I think webkinz should do something like this- you can leave feedback for the person you traded with, and rate stars for each trade. 1 star- poor service. 2 stars- ok trading. 3 stars- wonderful trading. I think this might help so you know who is an honest person to trade with.

emilyscott

I think that’s a GREAT idea, LabLover2014! Instead of just saying if you like the item or not, without any in-between, you could rate it as how you like it from a scale from 1 to 3! Also, maybe there could be five stars, so it would be easier to rate. :)

dctalk

It would be cool if you did more real people themed clothes (like you did Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe) it would be awesome if you did Michael Jackson themed clothes :)

Comments are closed.