Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 10,404 replies, has 195 voices, and was last updated by  ellaelk 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I have a new pet. he is a striped alley cat. I named him Jake.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Queen

The striped alley cat was the second webkinz that I ever got :) I named him Toby Mac after that singer ha ha! I love the name Jake! Congrats on your new pet! ~Queen

prprprprp

I love TobyMac!!! I am saving up for his Tonight album! :D

Queen

OMG YOU TOO??? :D #fangirling ~Queen

playnowpuppy

I like TobyMac too! I have his album prprprp :) It’s really good!

omg can not att all tooo see thhe ppeett (transliosion) oh my god can not at all to see the pet f u f u :)

can not wait show me :)

dogfish

Hi! and my newest pet is the Mystical Crab. I named him Crabcakes, and I love the way he walks sideways. I am waiting for my zombie pup to come in the mail, and I’m very excited to be getting a new Halloween pet. TY Ganz for fixing the forums, some of us have not chatted in a very long time. DF

LambTyler

Hey Dogfish! So good to see you on the forums again, I was afraid you weren’t coming back. It’s a little disappointing to not be able to make our own topics. I saw how the crab walks sideways, and I love it!! I hope they come out with some nice Halloween pets, maybe I will invest in one this year. Halloween pets are pretty original and super fun to name! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you, I missed you.
        I haven’t adopted any pets very recently, but the latest one was my first ever signature endangered, a brown bear named Eric. I love him cause he’s not a stiff signature! Lamb

dogfish

Hi Lamb, how are you? I saw your name pop up the other day and D said she spoke to you already. I may post here sometimes, doubt I’ll be doing any trading, I have a fear of all CAPS LOL Don’t want to accidently trade with he who should not be named LOL TTYL DF

LambTyler

Wow, caps just annoy me in general, but if its he who should not be named LOL. I’ll probably be staying away from the trading forums now that I can talk to you guys elsewhere. TTYL, Lamb

Queen

Ohhh my gosh you guys XD I am totally with you on this “he who shall not be named thing”!! I’m so glad somebody else thinks so too!!! ~Queen

Queen

That zombie dog is just TOO CUTE!! I want one :)) What will you name it when you get it?? ~Queen

dogfish

HI Queen, I named my zombie pup Frankie, its a pretty cute pet. I love Halloween so much, I always try to make one new room every year. Take care and beware of the CAPS! Or of any trader needing level ten and giving you a PSI for it. LOL TTTYL DF

Queen

ROFL XD!!!! I’m dying!! ~Queen

My birthday’s coming up in about a month, and I’m hoping to get the Zombie Pup, too! It’s soooooooo cute!

tubs2014

My newest pet is a Magical Retriever, she’s absolutely adorable! I’m waiting for a whole lot to come in the mail too. I’m pumped, it’s a 36 pack! I’ll give a few to my bffs.

dogfish

Hi Tubs2014, and congrats. I just got that same pet plus the Mystical Panda. I want to put both the rare TC pets in a room together and use the Chariot bed, instead of their PSIs. I am stuck for names though, what did you name your retriever? DF

cathouse2

My newest pet is my Pink Punch Cheeky Dog. Her name is Peaches. I was very excited when I got her! :)

Queen

That is so cute :) Congrats on your new dog!! I love the name Peaches ^__^ ~Queen

Comments are closed.