Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 10,404 replies, has 195 voices, and was last updated by  ellaelk 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

My newest webkinz is a patchy puppy named patchy she is sooooooo cute!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

That’s so cute! I really want a Patchy Puppy; I might put it on my Christmas list. :)

Fracktail

Thanks for updating the forums, GANZ! I’m sure lots of users appreciate the changes. On-topic: My newest Webkinz is a Mohawk Chihuahua named Lemmy (after Lemmy Koopa of Super Mario fame). He’s very wacky and has odd tastes, but that’s mostly because he’s willing to try anything once. His room is circus-themed (as a homage to his namesake, who is implied to rather want to join the circus instead of antagonize Mario).

Borntoplay

googles lover unite!! please reply to this post and talk about googles please say if you have one what kind it is and it’s name please P.S. people who just love googles can reply to :) I have a candy googles named candi a blue googles named charlie bucket and a pink one named pinky

playnowpuppy

I have a white googles named Perry :) Like perry the platapuss from the show :) I know the Googles is not a platapusse but I still gave my googles the name :)

jaybones

good job and good name :)

My newest webkin on webkinz world is a girl Bull Frog named Croakette. (Even though I had the plush for like a year.) So the point is her room is boring and I can’t think of what to do to her room to make it more fun. I think her casual outfit is called a colorful playful dress or something like that. So what I wanted to ask is HOW CAN I MAKE HER ROOM FUN??? And she is like the most un rare pet ever. They sell webkinz at dollerama but now the Bull frog and the Zehe zumbuddy are the only ones that are ever there! I’m just mad that they never have any new ones! Does anybody else have that problem?

Fracktail

That’s a great name! Congratulations on your (somewhat) new pet. As for your room, you should try mixing up different room themes and seeing how they come out. For example, you could have a Fruitland bed with Blue Sky wallpaper and a Jungle television. Try some different combinations; you might be surprised at the results!

Comments are closed.