Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 10,402 replies, has 192 voices, and was last updated by  _xPho3nyxblade318x_ 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone met my newest pet she is the golden retriever puppy Shelby Kent

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sounds like a cute name! :)

crystal33447

hi guys! for christmas i wanted a rockers pappillion dog, a rockers fox, a rockers poodle, a rockers cat, a golden pegasus, a lilac guinea pig and a signature siberian husky! and if i get them what should i name them? i think they are all gonna be girls but I’m not sure about the signature……so please reply! PS i will see if the signature looks like a girl or boy if i get him! well bye!<:

Madfinn

My new pets are; Gi Gi the signature borderterrier, Issabelle the rabbit, ,Lexi the signature opersin cat. And Levie the signature greytabby cat

Hi my new pets are Grumpy cat Swirly curly unicorn Humming bird lil kinz lamb and newest is my music and dance pup!

My newest pet is the black wolf! So excited to adopt him!

Fracktail

That’s so awesome! :D The Black Wolf is so majestic, in my opinion. Do you have a name for him yet?

Yes I do actually! Taro is what I’ve been calling him so I think it’s official:) I’m also a huge fan of bubble tea and Taro is one of my favorite flavors lol. I think it’s perfect what do you think?

Fracktail

I love that name! I think it sounds a bit mischievous, in a way (or maybe I’m just crazy :P). I’ve never had bubble tea before, what does it taste like? It sounds delicious!

Well Fracktail, it’s green or black tea(I prefer green) mixed with ice, flavoring (usually fruit or a spice), milk, and tapioca pearls! You drink the tapioca through the straw too lol it’s really yummy! Look it up if you’re curious! Taro is just the best flavor I think lol. Can’t wait to adopt my wolfy:)

Fracktail

It sounds delicious! Look what you’ve done, now I have an insatiable craving for bubble tea even though I have never even eaten it ;_; (Kidding, kidding. XD Although I do want to try it someday…) At any rate, congratulations about your pet!

Comments are closed.