My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 238 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  FoxesRule612 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

pransser

I don’t have much because I’m just restarting my Webkinz account, but I’m working to build it back up. Sorry my items aren’t the greatest, but if anyone is interested I have…
      (Superbeds)
      Artist’s Pallet Bed
      Bookworm Bed
      Fantasy Coach Bed
      Flower Power Bed
      Starburst Cloud Bed
      Stardust Dreams Bed
      Sugary Sweet Dreams Bed
      (PSI)
      Banana Hammock
      Big Top Go Cart
      Fortune Telling Pig Statue
      Googles Scrying Pond
      Icy Ocean Bathtub
      King of the Junge Throne
      Love Pond
      Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace
      Milk Truck
      Monkey Business Sofa
      Northern Nights Bed
      Poofy Poodle Chair
      Pretty Poodle Vanity
      Rabbit Eared Television
      Retriever Treadmill
      Swiss Cheese Table
      Tiger Stripe Convertible
      True Blue Birdbath
      (Exclusive)
      Circle of Friends Topiary
      Gemstone Table
      Giant Feather Chair
      Ice Cream Tree
      Jelly Lollipop Tree
      Jellybean Tree
      Prismatic Chair
      (Other)
      Creepy Bed
      Desk Gyroscope
      Fall Wreath
      Gargoyle Chair
      Gargoyle Sofa
      Giant Spider Web
      Haunted Dungeon Gate
      Mausoleum Television
      Mosaic Park Bench
      Polar Plunge Holiday Snowglobe

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogfish

@pransser, your items are way better than you know, all the old, retired stuff is now priceless LOL Do you have any Kooky or Egyptian? That stuff is like “gold” , no way to get it but trade. The retired beds and exclusives you have are now worth new promo. Goof Luck. oh I sent a few things, and will send more soon, DF

pransser

DF, I’ve been a little lucky in the TR with some of them! No big hits on promo, but a few smaller pieces and some clothing. Sadly no Kooky or Egyptian I found on this account, but I did scavenge my rooms for some older items. Not sure about values anymore, but it’s nice to just trade for the items I want. Good luck to you as well, and thanks again. Stay warm!

Traveller

Hi @pransser I would be interested in the retriever treadmill. What are you looking for in trade? Thanks, Traveller

cutey531

Do you have the freaky forest wallpaper?

rlla14

I’d be interested in the Ice cream or Jelly Lollipop Trees, and the Gargoyle chair and sofa. And maybe the Fantasy Coach bed. I’ll go check out your want list. You have great stuff–don’t sell yourself short!

nneehhaa2

@pransser I’m interested in a lot of these things! What are you looking for? Your new friend –nneehhaa

mamasbaby07

Well I guess this is the right place… I received a pair of feather light shoes in a trade.. Obviously whomever solved it is keeping quiet and using for trading bait.. I also got the citrus dress and the lime jacket or what ever but of course hush hush on the recipe… Really think its pretty sad this will be the demise of Webkinz if these people keep taking advantage of others…. Its just so sad it is not like it used to be when all were kind and friends

I just got another pair of Feather Light Shoes! I’m not sure if I should give them away for stuff or not… I’m looking for Rockerz Clothing and musical stuff and other kinds of stuff. My username on Webkinz is 09xStarlightx09. I’m not sure what I want for them yet because I want to get more Rockerz and if I do, I won’t need the Rockerz items. Maybe lava lamps or something? Or texting stuff or neon stuff… I honestly really don’t know.

Alphaowlbear

Hi MLP – Wow! Congrats on another pair of Feather Light Shoes. I understand you’re not sure to keep Or trade them, but If you would want to trade them I have unused Backstage Passes and VIP passes to help you with the Rockerz items you want. It’s totally okay, though, if you want to keep the shoes – they are quite rare. alphacat

dogfish

HI Alpha, I can send the shoes your way. I’m certain some recipes were solved but not shared. I have the shoes, neon swim and ski jacket. I also have a few others. The pretty plaid dress was solved for years but the girl that solved it used it in the trade room and didn’t share it for years. I don’t think she shared even when she quit. I’ll leave it up to you if that’s fair, unkind or greedy. DF

BeezKneez

Hi dogfish – thank you so much for your generous offer – that would be wonderful! If there is ever anything I could send to you in return I’d be happy to do so – alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hi again dogfish – I was doing Peek a Newz on my Helping Paws account when I answered your post. Beezkneez is also me (alphacat is my main) :-)

Alphaowlbear

I sadly shook my head about the lost recipe story – you are so much more in the know about such things – it’s also sad that the ski jacket pattern requires a long retired item.

blurayne

If you dont mind me asking, what items are required for the ski jacket?

blurayne

I meant what retired item, did not mean to ask for entire recipe. :) blurayne

Hey, Alpha! Thanks, I actually have a 2nd pair, so I’m going to keep the first. I just don’t want it to sound greedy that I have 2 and want to keep them. OOOOOH! You do? That’s great! I saw that dogfish sent them to you, and dogfish, that is a terrible story. I see it as fair because she wanted to have a one-of-a-kind item, unkind because once she quit she didn’t give the recipe to anyone, and greedy because she didn’t share it. =P And @bluerayne, it’s the Jeweled Military Shirt. If I find another one, I’ll send it to you. https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=57629

blurayne

Hey MLP, that is very nice of you to offer, but those are rare and you might want to hold on to them. I think I have that shirt on one of my pets; I will have to check and see, but I dont know if I would want to try and make a recipe with a retired clothing piece. If the recipe is not right then I would end up with nothing. Your friend bluryane.

blurayne

By the way your animal looks adorable in that outfit. Those shoes are so cute! And I don’t think you would be greedy if you decided to keep both pairs. I am sure there are lots of people who have 2 of something rare and are keeping both of them just because they like them so much. It never hurts to have an extra of something you really like. Your friend blurayne. :)

Hey, blurayne! I have 2 pairs, and the other one is an extra and I feel like I should share them. Yeah, you should just hold on to it. It’s a pretty cool outfit, and last time they had the Fashion Week thing, they revealed the recipe for the Rockin’ Fringe Vest so this time they’ll probably reveal another one. Hopefully it’s not one we already know. Thanks! I’m glad you liked it! Thanks for that. I might actually just keep them. I got the trophy hat in the trading room and put it on my Kiwi Bird Waldo and he’s walking around with the shoes. XD I guess I just thought I should’ve given it to someone because when I had 3 pairs of WZ Jeans someone was like, “Youhave2justgivemeone”. (It was in a FR) Your pony pal, MLP. =) Is there anything else you’re looking for?

Traveller

Hi @alphacat What do the VIP passes do?

Traveller

Hi @alphacat what does a backstage or VIP pass do?

sarajayhawk

My trade list:

Any Cozy Condo Item (2)
      Brown Elm Tree
      Butterfly Chair
      Constellation Cruiser Passenger Seats
      Contessa Candle Lamp
      Deck of Stone Dining Table (2)
      PJ Collie Campaign Sign
      Mad Flower
      Moon Rover
      Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf (2)
      Neo Gothic Floor Lamp
      Neo Gothic Wallpaper
      Navigation Control Center
      Rocket Ship Lounger
      School House Desk
      Space Light Projector
      White Tulips
      Yellow Tulips

sarajayhawk

My for trade list:

Any Cozy Condo Item (2)
      Brown Elm Tree
      Butterfly Chair
      Constellation Cruiser Passenger Seats
      Contessa Candle Lamp
      Deck of Stone Dining Table (2)
      PJ Collie Campaign Sign
      Mad Flower
      Moon Rover
      Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf (2)
      Neo Gothic Floor Lamp
      Neo Gothic Wallpaper
      Navigation Control Center
      Rocket Ship Lounger
      School House Desk
      Space Light Projector
      White Tulips
      Yellow Tulips

Comments are closed.