My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 330 replies, has 89 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lfrank

@obvsaprincess , I have sent you some balloons and the red tea set you requested from a couple of our storage accoutns ( hope7905 and seasona15) , enjoy your new items , nothing needed in return. Hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you so much!! Let me know if you ever need anything :)

Hello friends! I’m currently looking for balloons! I’ll take anything but the welcome balloons and webkinz cares balloons, since I have a lot of those. But any other balloons you have I’d really appreciate! Not the kind you ride in, just the regular lil ol’ floating kind :) I have a lot of balloon pop clothing items, posters, gem lamps, chocolates, wheel items, etc. to trade for them! Side note: I’m also looking for the red tea set prize from the mobile wheel of wow. Let me know if you’d like to trade! UN obvsaprincess

Alphaowlbear

Hi there obvsaprincess – I just sent a couple of tea sets and the shiny party balloons- Enjoy! alphacat :-)

Thanks alphacat! I love them! Where are the balloons from? I haven’t seen them before! Thank you so much :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi again! I’m so glad to send you something you didn’t already have. The balloons are a prize from the Wshop Party Packs. Aren’t they pretty? Everyone gets a loot bag at the end of the party and these are part of the prize pool. :-) I’ve found the party packs to have several glitches, so sometimes I just throw myself a little party and invite my other account just to get the loot bags. Haha – alphacat

I ended up with an extra Wacky Snack Machine Fridge (the yellow one) but never managed to win the Wacky Soda Machine Fridge (the green one). If anyone is in the opposite situation and would like to trade, please let me know. Thanks! My username is clementinesunshine.

TropicalGirl

Hi clementinesunshine, I’d be happy to trade. I’ll send you a FR

Thanks so much! I’m logging in to send your fridge right now:)

TropicalGirl

Thanks so much for the awesome extra gift @clementinesunshine! Let me know if there’s anything else you’re needing.

TropicalGirl

Oh, wait, I saw you are looking for a Chair of Diamonds. If I win one on the mobile wheel I’l send it your way. :)

pj1215

I am looking for 2 foxes from the winterfest cookies. I have 2 ski slope sofas to trade for them. Would anybody like to make a trade with me? LMK. plainjane1215

I have 2 ski slopes wallpaper from the winterfest cookies and I am looking to trade them for 2 foxes. If you are interested in this trade PLMK. chicklet711

klovespink

Hi @hannah5banana, I would LOVE to trade you 2 Arctic Foxes for ski slopes wallpaper. I bought 3 boxes, and got almost everything else besides the wallpaper, 4 foxes. LOL My username is the same as here. I don’t think we are friends yet. Add me and I will send them over. :)

@klovespink I just sent a FR to you. My WW UN is chicklet711. Thanx :)

@klovespink Thank you thank you thank you for the 2 foxes!!! Enjoy your wallpaper :)

klovespink

@hannah5banana Thank you for the wallpaper!!! So happy we could trade. Let me know if you need anything else. :)

Comments are closed.