My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 849 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kitkat8765

@dogfish Can you explain the difference between a rare and an exclusive? I consider “rare” to be one of the theme items that are rarely, if ever, in the curio shop or an item that is retired and desired. Am I correct? Also, when speaking of promos, are you referring to both e-store and Webkinz promotional items? Thanks for all of your help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

friendly1

@kitkat8765, I can let you have both but the only rare items worth promo items are Egyptian. The other rares are easy to buy when they are for sale. I see my bff dogfish is already helping with your list, lol!

kitkat8765

What is your user name? Mine is kitkatt7654. Plz send a FR if I don’t first.

friendly1

@kitkat8765, I sent a friend request to kitkat7654 over the weekend, and today I sent a friend request to kitkatt7654. The first three letters of my user are adk and please accept. I did not give the full user here because I end up getting tons of friend requests then. I am almost ready to send the items to my bff dogfish so she can send them to you. If this takes to long, you can send the snow patrole mobile to her, she will get it to me. Thanks.

kitkat8765

Hi @ friendly1. Did you get it? :)

dogfish

@kitkatt8765, Hi Friendly did get the item, she emailed me last night. She works, cuz she’s all grown up, so can’t post as much. LOL I did get the new Valentine car, and I got that one PSI I was wanting too. I will send the seating for both rooms, NP and the dresser and coffee table. LMK if you want a second of anything. If you go to webkinz insider, you can see all the theme on one page and see what you are missing.It really is useful for the collector and decorator. You don’t need to be a member to use the tools there.You can even try out different floors and walls there. Try to find out the exact names of the xmas things you need. I don’t know what the xmas super bed is. The viking bed is promo worth another promo item, I will try to get you one tonight. Do you need the chairs for the ancient room too? The Ceasar’s chairs? LMK DF

Clara0414

Hi @kitkatt8765, sent lady bug shoes, ancient wading pool and column, medieval columns, and have aquamarine, emerald, rose zircon, and diamond lamps waiting for midnight to come – those are just repayment no worries. Thanks for your secondary account, makes it a little faster. I already sent you a purple wizard robe but I saw you asking for another – how many do you need? Not a hard find. And how many of the the peppermint (red) couches do you need? Also, I found you a Bed of the Pharaoh (Egyptian theme) if you still need. Also have 2 Egyptian columns. If those 3 for a 1st class quarters is okay, lmk. If not no worries, we can probably work something else out.

kitkat8765

@Clara Of course it is ok. I have all of the couch/chair combos for Christmas I want. I just loved the red ones. I asked for the purple wizard “dress” (didn’t even know it was called a robe), but not after I got it. I posted the 2nd one and it didn’t appear till later. In other words I got them the same day. I could send it back. It wouldn’t be a problem at all. You have been great to me. You are the one who likes columns right? I have a sunken column I can send you (if it is tradeable) . I wish I had kept a record of what I sent and what was sent to me. I can go back and see old mail, but not mine. I’m afraid of undertrading someone. And with all my warnings, I’m afraid of overtrading. Something happened tonight that confused me and upset me, because I think I upset someone. I’ve just now figured out the “going back to see messages to me” One of the reasons I was going to stay on one forum. I know you all probably think I’m an idiot, but you would be so surprised. However, on here, I must confess I feel like one. And I will send these to you for what you’ve already sent. I’ve played since March, but never considered coming on the trading forum. Then, I though it would be faster to trade for the Rares, because I had only gotten a few since March (the KC issue). I have to admit I’ve been a bit overwhelmed with the generosity. And then, of course, there are the offers to which I have to say, “no.” Both make me feel badly. You have been wonderful, and I greatly appreciate you.

Clara0414

@kitkat8765 thank you so much. Received and sent. :) TYSM for the extra organ – that was very kind of you to add in. I did find you an Egyptian obelisk to send tomorrow, still keeping eye out for other stuff. Do you need a carved gem tree? It was a stocking item last winter rereleased during Thanksgiving weekend. I also have a few glittering gem trees from Christmas a few years back if you need any more. And no reason to be afraid of undertrading (unless you find it to be consistent with a particular person in which something may be wrong) – the truth is that values are subjective and volatile. Most trades are conducted one-on-one, not like in the real world with stores with public flyers and price match offers LOL. If someone really wants something they will often overpay for it. I have friends who trade for items often to trade away to others by evaluating if someone out there would be willing to pay more for the item than they did or if they already know of someone already dangling out a really good offer for it. (They seem to be doing better than me so go figure LOL.) And values change with time. Brand new promos will get you a ton if know what you want to ask for.

Hi everyone. It’s been a long time since I’ve traded on here. This is a new account my old one was “Fashionbugg123″ I’m not sure if anyone remembers me. I just wanted to start a new account.  I’m not always able to be on because of school work and just being busy but I will be on as much as I can and will reply ASAP to anyone who replies to me. I wanted to make a short list of the things I have for trade and am wanting. TRADES LIST: Ancient Dig Site, Ant Hill Thrill Pit, Banana Boom Box, Blueberry Fountain, Bongo Trampoline, Candy Pup Tent, Chillaxin’ Couch, Cool Breeze Plumage Fan Chair, Cream Soda Sprinkler, Deluxe Grooming Chair, Fluffy White Bubble Bath, Frosty Fireplace, Frozen Fountain, Jelly Bean Big Screen, Majestic Wardrobe, Peak-a-boo Pond, Pot of Gold Pond. I am specifically looking for the Sweetheart Bean Bag Bed. If you have the bed but aren’t interested in any of these items, let me know what you would like for it. I am also open to any offers. Thanks everyone!

kitkat8765

@friendly1 are you kinzsnowman?? Also, I have the purple wizard robe now (that I mentioned). If you don’t want to trade 2 Egyptian items, please look at my wishlist and offer something else with the TV. It can be clothing from my wishlist or the couches and matching chairs I mentioned that were free on the wheel. Let me know and thank you for the offer.

dogfish

@kitkat8765 I am kinzsnowman, but if it helps, Friendly is a BFF. I have some free things for you. I can also send the Aztec theme for free, if you haven’t already traded for it. Friendly and Clara are fair and experienced traders, that won’t take tons of your promo for a few rares. If you accepted the snowman FR , I’m sending all the xmas sofas today. We are trying to get you all your wants and save a few of you promos, which are worth so much more. DF

kitkat8765

@dogfish and all of you. Thank you sooooo very much. I can’t send you anything that you would like? I feel bed just taking.

dogfish

@kitkat8765, Hi, some of us have been playing a long time, and we have collected almost every WW item out there. I myself am looking for one PSI right now. I have every item on your haves and wants list, and seldom trade. I do trade when I need an item for someone else. I gift daily and so does Friendly, Leenie, Clara and Heather.There are some very nice people here, but a few greedies too. Please update your wants list soon, I think we have sent all the rares and xmas couches now. I can check your clothing next, and send a FR ftom walkincloset .BTW, if you decorate, those extra promos come in handy LOL I love making rooms and find a use for every item sooner ot later, LMK if you need any more of the webkinz 10 theme, I put extra on 20 accts TTYL DF

kitkat8765

@dogfish question……are there dining chairs that go with the Aztec theme. I had looked it up on kinzapedia to see which items I was missing. I had the dining table, but didn’t see chairs. However, there were at least 2 items I had that weren’t on there at all.

kitkat8765

Which item are you looking for? Have you gotten the new Valentine’s items (the car) or pets yet? Earlier, above, I ask you about Aztec dining chairs and I am wondering the same about the Persian. I’m not asking so you will send them. I was trying to update my list, and I was putting the appropriate items in the appropriate rooms (Yes, I decorate :) ). This is when I discovered the dining tables without chairs. Also, that I didn’t have the Medieval Dresser or Coffee table. I went on kinzapedia and saw those, but notice that the dining tables weren’t even on the other two themes, much less chairs. Please answer my first two questions on here.

kitkat8765

@dogfish you asked about the geodes (somewhere). If they are an eyesore and cluttering your dock, I wouldn’t be a good friend if I didn’t help you by taking them off of your hands. LOL But only if you truly don’t want them. and you asked about multiples of some of the rares. The only thing I can think of, and this is ONLY if you have multiples (not just 2) of these yourself are an ancient and an aztec floor. I already had 2 Ancient WPs, and I am in love with the Aztec. (kinda weird, I know). But I have enough Aztec items to do two rooms. One would be an “outside” room or as I think of it, inside a Pyramid room in which the Throne and that huge Slide would go inside. They themselves take up almost an entire room. And while some are reading this thinking, “lol, she thinks the Pyramids are Aztec, but it’s the Egyptians,” Just know, that *spoiler alert upcoming private info,* I’m an Historian. Believe me, the guys South of us had pyramids, too. :) :) But I’m only asking about those in case you have multiple-multiples. And….tell me something you want! (like that is going to happen)

Comments are closed.