My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 238 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  FoxesRule612 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

sarajayhawk

Okay so I’m new to trading but here I go: My trade list:
      Any Cozy Condo Item (2)
      Brown Elm Tree
      Butterfly Chair
      Constellation Cruiser Passenger Seats
      Contessa Candle Lamp
      Deck of Stone Dining Table (2)
      PJ Collie Campaign Sign
      Mad Flower
      Moon Rover
      Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf (2)
      Neo Gothic Floor Lamp
      Neo Gothic Wallpaper
      Navigation Control Center
      Rocket Ship Lounger
      School House Desk
      Space Light Projector
      White Tulips
      Yellow Tulips

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IouMercer

Maybe I missed it, but what do you want? I’d love to have the neogothic vine bookshelves but I am happy to send you whatever I have that you need. I am Ioumercer (capital EYE) Please FR me

sarajayhawk

I sent you a friend request. I’m looking for clothing from the estore or the teddy bear fireplace or anything really idk. I don’t know much about everything, please just don’t give me the hammock from the vacation wheel lol

IouMercer

Hey all! If anyone has been buying the summer mystery bags and has a dogwood tree and a weeping bottle brush tree that they’d like to trade for a Backyard Living Hot Tub let me know! Thanks so much

dogfish

Hi Ioumercer, any luck ? I’m doubting anyone has extra mystery here. I will send the two items you need later today. I’m off to lunch. I have lunch every Friday with family, before I go off to school in the fall. Then I will be home sick and hungry LOL DF

IouMercer

Not yet. I’m going to college in August! I’m trying to spend as much time with my family as I can but also do what I want to to. It’s a struggle. lol. Thanks so much for your offer. If I can send you anything please let me know

dogfish

IouMercer. no kidding, it is super hard dividing my time. I adore my family, have a large circle of friends and a part time job, and the job isn’t Webkinz LOL (sometimes feels like a job) I seldom need anything back, and will ask if I do. Happy to help, DF

dogfish

@IouMercer. just to clarify, I meant the car and dogwood. I don’t have enough bottle brushes to gift or trade. I’m big on tress and use a ton. DF

sarajayhawk

Someone was saying they got trees on the mystery summer bag page!

animalmomkls

Good Morning Webkinz Friends, I am hoping that someone else splurged on the Fun Growing Seeds Mystery Boxes today and might want to make a trade. I really wanted the Gardenia Tub and Gardenia Wall Divider. I got the Tub. Yay! But not the Wall Divider. Boo! I would love to trade either a Gerbera Daisy Gazebo or a Pink Modern House for a Gardenia Wall Divider. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

IouMercer

I bought 5 of the boxes but I didn’t get any of the items you’ve mentioned. I got Neapolitan themed items, sorry. I’d love to help you out if I could

animalmomkls

Hi IouMercer, I was talking about the Date Palm Seed Trees boxes from last week. Wow, you got some of the Summer Mystery Bags. Cool! I’m hoping for a good deal on epoints before those go away in August and then I will probably gamble on one or two or three. LOL Hope you have an awesome week. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

IouMercer

My bad. I did buy 5 bags but I looked and do not have any of those items :o(

dogfish

Hi Animalmom, I can do that trade. I don’t care what you send back. I have it all and will just give some of that away anyway. Just send anything you have extra of. DF

IouMercer

DF – Would you happen to have an ice cream car? I have the rooster rug I could send you

dogfish

HI Ioumercer. I have too many rugs, but will be getting more cars. I only have 2 right now, I will double check in case I’m wrong. I can send one as soon as I know I have extra. Extra to me, means like 4 to 6 items LOL I stock pile. I didn’t want to step on your trade offer, but if you get no offers, I can help with the tree too. I don’t have as many bottle brush as I do dogwood. DF

animalmomkls

Hi @dogfish, Thanks! I would love to get the Gardenia Wall Divider. Since you don’t have a preference, I will send you the Gerbera Daisy Gazebo. I have five of them. LOL Also, since you always know current and past Webkinz info, Do you know if the Berry Delight Bunk Bed was in the Series 1 box? I was under the impression it wasn’t, just the wallpaper and flooring. But, I just saw on Ganz Facebook that they responded to someone’s question about a picture that it was. I just about cried. Thanks again for being such an awesome friend. Hope your summer is going great. I just sub now for the school and School’s Out For The Summer. Woo-Hoo! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

dogfish

Hi No problem. Send me what you don’t need/want. I’ve already gifted a lot of that so can always use extra. If that bed was in the box, no one I know won it. I’ll check FB The people I know get every item and trade them on FB. I’ll send you the new seeds too, so you can plant your crops early LOL DF

dogfish

Animalmom, sorry I sent you lilstinky’s food LOL Plenty more where that came from, I need to send the mystery off another acct due to that error. There is a reason I don’t forum surf DF

animalmomkls

DF, Thanks for the Beautiful Wall Divider. I love it. I sent the Gazebo to the account the Divider came from, and I hope that’s okay. Also, I oohed and aahed over the pretty food and was very happy you sent them to me. The seeds were a wonderful surprise and they are already planted. Can’t wait for Berry Fest. By the way, if anyone you know has an extra Berry Delight Flooring they would want to trade for my extra Berry Delight wallpaper that would be awesome. Thanks again, animalmomkls : )

dogfish

@animalmomkls, Let me do a little inventory for the floors. I know I ended up with more of one of those, can’t recall if it was floors or walls. If not I can get more anyway. I will send that soon. Nothing needed back, happy to help. DF

jammershark

I am looking for a vacation island bed. send me a FR @jammershark so we can work out a deal.

IouMercer

i can’t send FR but if you add me at Ioumercer (capital EYE) I can send you the hammock

IouMercer

Would anyone like to trade a bright bazaar fruit stand or column for a bright bazaar fountain? I have 3 fountains available

ngeorgianow

Are the fountains not valued?

IouMercer

I’m not sure what ‘valued’ means but you can trade the items. You just can’t trade or kinzpost the bag before you open it. Hope this answers your question

Comments are closed.