My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 1,730 replies, has 179 voices, and was last updated by  PEBBLES1973 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Ok…. Hi people! =) So on my trades list i have an adventure park skirt, golden solar boots, a chef’s hat, and a Mad Hatter chair (RARE). Please notify me if you want anything on my list. Thanks! BTW, best of luck on the billy goat contest! ~Avaloveavalove =^.^=

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

heidivike

To my webkinz trading friends…I am looking for the website where you can see the values. I am hearing of a level 10 psi. I do not think google has helped me. So can you please help me be a more informed trader? Many thank and kind regards, hvike, oscarzmom

dogfish

@heidivike, That would be webkinz insider, it has a value guide. Level 10′s are certain items worth more than other PSI’s or even promos. The sun embrace bed , the wintermint bed, the golden charriot bed are a few. The value of those may have gone down, because Ganz just offered them for sale last week. Most of the PSI for the “prize” pets are level 10′s. The sweet tooth tiger’s PSI, the sofa is a level 10 also. You can find most of them, with the exception of the stone lion PSI. Only a few players have won this pet, so you never see it for trade. You can now add the limited 2 new pets, the elephant and the wolf, the ones they sold for one hour only and cost more than $100 each, LOL Good Luck, DF

HEY THERE HEIDIVIKE……I USUALLY GO TO WEBKINZ INSIDER WIKI TO SEE VALUES BUT IT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT LEVEL 10…..I THINK THAT IS SOMETHING THAT MEMBERS STARTING GIVING VALUES FOR EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND ITEMS IN WEBKINZ WORLD…..I HAVE BEEN ON A WHILE NOW AND I HAVE YET TO FIND A WEBSITE THAT SAYS LEVEL 10…..NOT SURE IF THIS HELPED…..LOL…..GOOD LUCK IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

LabLover2014

Here’s my trade list: (2) Loader Loungers, Ascended Princess Throne, Bubble Wrap Chair, Buried Bone Fridge (PSI), Calming Campfire Stove, Candy Cane Lane Fireplace, Chocolate Fountain (PSI), Dress Rehearsal Costume Rack, Elegant Victorian Fountain, Golf Cart, Hand Sculpted Bird Bath, Hero Mobile, Hollow Log Lounger, King’s Guard Suit of Armor, (2) Medieval Trophy Pedestal, Neo Gothic Grandfather Clock, Northern Lands Statue, Royal Blue Jeweled Egg, Arte Fact Plush Toy, Doug Holiday Plush, Dragon’s Fire, Holographic Globe, Medieval Torch, Medieval Unicorn Tapestry, and a Roadster Go-Kart. I’m looking for these PSI: Lots of Chocolate Booth, Doggie Diving Pool, Golden Glide Water Slide,and Candy Cane Seeds.

LabLover2014

I also have: Formula Blackboard, Ultimate Experiment Station, and Robo-Handy Table. My complete wish list of PSI is coming up.

LabLover2014

Here’s my full PSI wish list: Happy 10 Years Bed, Gyrostalker, Frozen Tundra Treadmill, Frantic Frisbee Flinger, Championship Pool, Patchwork Sofa, Sports Fan Couch, Candy Pup Tent, Lots of Chocolate Booth, Majestic Dog Mansion, Cup of Cocoa Tub, Double Decker Bus Bed, Puppy Patrol Car, Doggie Diving Pool, Golden Tuxedo, Golden Glide Water Slide, Dog Sled Bed, Ice Cream Sandwich Maker, Dog Show Trophy Display, Palatial Platform, Cocoa Cafe Booth, Tennis Ball Swing, Tender Hearts Loveseat, Prize Klaw Machine, Candy Cane Seeds, Buffet Fruit Juicer, Designer Gown, Designer Catwalk, Red Velvet Couch, Heartthrob Performance Platform, Northern Research Igloo, Frosty Snowmobile, Bean Bag Bed, Caketop Chair, Puppy Picnic Table, Tea for Two Table, Fine Dining Table, and the Lap It Up Pool.

hi guys! its me! again! for, like, the gazillionth time! here again with yet another list of every single thing ive got up for trade so this might be long XD I REALLY need these items: plumpy’s glasses, fairy falls charm tiara, sailor hat and dress, fancy forest dress, red velvet cupcake costume, amethyst princess dress, lilypad dress, snow queen dress, elegant victorian dress and hat, estore promo clothes, psi, the like. my webkinz username is beva4 so send me a friend request if you want to be friends or if you have a spare or somethin :) i’ve got TONS of space on my friend diddley-doo, btw :) MY UPDATED FOR TRADE LIST: CLOTHES: amanda panda dress, be mine sneakers, ballerina costume, blue floral dress, bramble circlet, candy corn witch dress, candy crown, candy factory overalls, candy tank top, charmed dress, cheerleader tank top, cloud adventure pants, color storm tankini top, cool collar coat, country party dress, fairy ball gown, flowery print dress, fuzzy winter hat, ghost pirate hat, gift box shoe, gingerbread shoes, gold rock and roll sunglasses, gold vogue vampire belt, green cat eared toque, leopard tank, light up sneakers, lilac sparkle dress, louie’s mustache, the complete MAZIN hamster stunt outfit, golden ball gown, ms. birdy’s pink blazer, navy suit jacket, noir detective trench coat, pink diving bell bottom and flippers, pink floral dress, pink tam, pixie’s wings, rainbow swimsuit, red dotty party dress, sham rockin’ bottom and bandana, spirit squad uniform, spring sparkle dress, sweet star hat, the complete trading card game outfit, turquoise one piece shorts, twilights ball gown, wacky cheerleading dress, winged tee, winterfest parka, zodiac air costume top and shoes, zodiac fire costume top and headdress. FURNITURE : carrot car (PSI!!!), boomin green chair and sofa, classic movie studio directors chair, experiment station 1 and ultimate experiment station, explorer super bed, garage wallpaper, green crystal flower, green grass wallpaper,love topiary, picnic time basket, pink w pattern wallpaper. silver treasure chest, st. patty’s jukebox, stardust dreams superbed, stratospheric teapot, sweet stuff sofa, sweetheart bed, webkinz clubhouse welcome sign, willow’s tree. RARE ITEMS: ancient civilization wallpaper, ancient wading pool, elegant victorian fountain, freshly planted garden, golf cart, hand sculpted bird bath, her serene highness sofa, master grill, neo gothic fireplace and dresser, royal red carpet, royal reign carpet, stone speedster, sultan’s settee, victorian garden bench, works of art shrubbery. EXCLUSIVE: ancient aztec stone statue, antique lamp post, bulldozer, circus ball trampoline, golden apple tree, lions topiary, medieval canopy tent, melting chocolate couch, mining cart, northern lands statue, running shoe racer, school house desk, swan boat car, wacky clay sculpture, wooden horse toybox, 4-wheel ATV, big city streetcar, haunted painting, dancing zingoz, holographic globe, principal office window, royal blue jewelled egg, webkinz arcade sign, zangoz chocolate fountain. OBJECTS: ruby gemlamp, alexandrite gem lamp, amanda panda poster, ancient bronze fairy shield, amethyst gem lamp, aquamarine gem lamp, boris plush toy, cloudy scroll, floras flowerpot. freaky moon window, fred rover poster and plush, friends of the earth trophy, ghost pirate plush, hamster ball wall chandelier, happy pirates portrait, princess magic mirror, male fairy plush, megaphone lamp, peridot gem lamp, pig album cover, pink crystal paper weight, pisces symbol, plumpy’s engagement bracelet, potted pink lily, prestos magic hat, rose zircon gem lamp, sheldon plush, shipwreck in a bottle, sign of hope, sovereign stained glass window, spotted leopard script, topaz gem lamp, white terrier album cover, yeti mountain window (PSI!!!!), and zap’s plasma ball. thankyou for reading this incredibly long list of every single diddley doo i’ve got up for trade (lolly :) and reply if you are interested!!! if you responded before to one of my posts, i probably responded back, but if i didn’t, let me know! it might take me a while to respond because i can only log in on the weekends, but i’ll get around to it!!! okay, im done talking. and happy mothers day to all the mothers on ganzworld! :)

@that_bethiegirl2015 – Hello friend! I wanted to give you a little unsolicited advice for using the forums because I love to see everyone succeed in getting what they need and trading what they don’t! Long lists like this rarely get read. If I see something this long, I usually skip right past it. It’s much quicker and easier if you post only a few things at a time. Like, 10-15 at the absolute most. After that people stop reading. So maybe make another post that’s shorter and only list the top 5-10 things that you want and the 5-10 things that you’re willing to trade for them. I hope that this way you can get everything you need for your pets!

TONYA363

Really good advice! I don’t want to alianate anyone but sometimes it does help to narrow the items down. Again just my advice. Looking forward to trading soon!

@doodlebug72898 aww gee thanks! that’s so nice of you! i’ll make sure to do that :)

30064gEB

Can I trade for the Green Cat Ear Toque. My for trade list is on page 79. My UN is 30064g. Thanks.

Hi!@LabLover2014 I have the Puppy Patrol Car do you have any Cupcake Dresses?If not do you have year one Print or Other Food Costumes?

LabLover2014

Unfortunately no, anything else you’re looking for? I have 3 other PSI for trade, but I’m working on another trade with one of them.

HEY THERE LABLOVER2014…..I HAVE CANDY CANE SEEDS……WHAT PET SPECIFIC ITEMS DO YOU HAVE? PLEASE LET ME KNOW……I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR MYSTERY GIFT CLOTHING AND UNIVERSE DRESS……THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

LabLover2014

I have a Carrot Car and Buried Bone Fridge. I would trade both PSI for the seeds, if you want to.

loue354

HEY THERE LABLOVER2014…..I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY MYSTERY CLOTHING (ESPECIALLY YELLOW DUCKY HOOD OR BOOTIES) OR MONTHLY DELUXE CLOTHING BY CHANCE….I LIKE THE CARROT CAR AND IF YOU HAVE SOME OF THE CLOTHING THAT WOULD BE GREAT…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW….THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

Katf15

LABLOVER2014. I am VERY interested in the golden glide waterslide and the candy cane seeds. What are you looking for? Thanks Katf15

doggies1332

I have- Yellow ducky baby onesie, dragonfly dress, zodiac fire costume hat, hula skirt, x-ray costume, vintage boho dress, tie-dyed tux pants, sprigged flower dress, silly skeleton mask, red spring sparkle dress, red ninja costume, purple vampiress costume, mummy wrap, jingle bell slippers, hypnotic glasses, glittering silver dress, cupids wings

@doggies1332 – I am interested in the dragonfly dress, hypnotic glasses, glittering silver dress, and cupids wings. What kind of items are you looking for?

Jlo22912

Hey @doodlebug72898 I have the cupid wings if you want to trade for them. Im looking for any fall theme item or clothing if you have any.

@Jlo22912 – Hey! This is great! I don’t have a TON of fall themed items and clothing, but hopefully you’ll like one or two of these: Cute Cropped Jacket (not really fall themed but something your pet might wear in the fall), Graphic Knit Dress, (2) Basket of Leaves, Brown Elm Tree, Kinzville Park Log Bench, Potted Elm Tree, (2) Autumn Rake Wreath, Pressed Leaf Wall Plate, Twinkling Fall Centerpiece.

Jlo22912

HEY! @doodlebug72898 I am interested in the twinkling fall centerpiece :) I would love to trade the wings for it if that sounds like a good deal to you! I’m also interested in the potted elm tree is there another item I can trade you for that as well?? Thanks!! Neptuneo96o

@Jlo22912 – I would be happy to trade the Twinkling Fall Centerpiece for the Cupid Wings! I feel like the wings are worth more than the centerpiece, though, so I’m happy to send you both the centerpiece and the potted elm tree just for the wings. If that works for you, go ahead and just send the wings and I’ll send over both items!

Jlo22912

Sounds good @doodlebug72898 I will send them today! Thank You!!

Jlo22912

Hi @doggies1332 Im interested in the red spring sparkle dress and the jingle bell slippers…what items are you looking to trade for? My username is Neptuneo96o..those are lowercase letter o’s and not the number zero…what is your username so I can add you to mu friends list? Thanks

redcherry783

Hi! I’m interested in the boho dress and the dragonfly dress, if the trade with doodlebug does not work out. PLMK what you want! :)

loue354

HEY THERE REDCHERRY783…..SINCE DOGGIES DOES NOT SEEM TO BE RESPONDING I WAS WONDERING IF YOU STILL WERE LOOKING FOR THE DRAGONFLY DRESS? I AM LOOKING FOR THE YELLOW DUCKY HOODIE OR BOOTIES AND WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE EITHER OF THOSE…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW…..THANKS LOUE354

redcherry783

Hi Loue! Thanks for offering, but I wrote this before my trade with iamawebkinzmom, so I got all the stuff I need! :)

HEY THERE DOGGIES1332…..WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE FOR THE DUCKY BABY ONESIE AND HYPNOTIC GLASSES……I HAVE DELUXE MONTHLY GIFT CLOTHING AND MYSTERY GIFT CLOTHING……PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR…..THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

Hey everyone! I realized I haven’t put up a trade list in awhile so here it is! If you want anything off my list just let me know what you’re willing to trade! *************************************Food: Green Jelly coin, Magical Amulet, Organic apple juice, organic olive bread, jumbleberry pie, sweet peach chocolate, sweet soy smoothie, tofu burger, year 7 cake, yellow jelly coin. Clothing: be mine sneakers, bee shirt, bee shoes, black soccer cleats, bunny bow hat, campkinz t shirt, campkinz backpack, cave explorer hat, cave explorer shoes (Male), charm fairy shoes, charm fairy skirt, charm fairy top, charmed mushroom hat, Classic DOC shoes, clown costume, clown shoes, clown nose, clown wig, darling winter coat, designer dress(Spree), designer heels(Spree), Doc nutritionist outfit, Doc nutritionist shoes, Doc’s Eye doctor outfit,
      Doc’s lab coat, Fiery Flamenco dress, Funky neon fro, golden solar helmet, golden solar shoes, golden solar belt, bad fairy t, good fairy t, magical forest pants, pink blazer, pink floral dress, pink popstar uniform, superhero outfit, superhero mask, venetian mask, Zodiac air shoes Furniture: flying cozy carpet, golden hippo fridge, grand empire chest, haunted hearth, imperial side table, kinzcash side table, love topiary, powerful pedestal, toy trunk, unbirthday party chairs, wooden garden archway Items: amethyst birthstone lamp, ancient money mask, cowabelle bobblehead, dex dangerous magazine cover collection, Doc mobile, entitled tapestry, firefly lantern , fishy lamp, fred rover plush, fred rover poster, kitchen bulletin board, neo gothic pillar, peridot birthstone gem lamp, pineapple lamp, pixie dust pouch, purple crystal paperweight, webkinz votes 2014 poster************************************* There you go! Just let me know if you want anything! ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~

oh! And I also have the PSF (Pet specific FOOD, not item. I had someone get confused with that one time.) for the black friesian, decade dragon, hopping bunny, holstein cow, airedale terrier, tuxedo cat, budgie, purple goldfish, black poodle, pinto, beagle, husky, panda, tree frog, horse, st. bernard, hippo, and black bear.

bepoodlepal

Hi @janeofalltrades, id be willing to trade the go green hat for your powerful pedestal if youd like.

Jlo22912

Hi @janeofalltrades I am interested in the haunted hearth, the amethyst birthstone lamp and the purple crystal paperweight…are you looking for anything in particular for trade? I have some PSI and some rare items for trade for PSI I have the poco fiesta throne, gardens stripes table, and for rare items I have the Victorian fountain and a flourishing tree and flowerbed. I have some an antique wishing well also. I have 122 items in my dock currently up for trade just give me an idea of what your looking for and Ill let you know what I have that fits your category. :)

Jlo22912

I am also interested in the darling winter coat :)

Sandmania

Hi @Jlo22912 Do you still happen to have your Garden Stripes Table for trade? I was looking for one to put in my outdoor garden. I have the Darling Winter Coat and Purple Crystal Paperweight and some other things from Feb. Giveaways if you happen to need any of the lavender love letters, the heart Wall Art, pink wallpaper, diving bell pieces, etc. I will let you finish your trade with JaneOfAllTrades first, of course. Just let me know, thanks :)

Jlo22912

HI @sandmania I don’t unfortunately. It doesn’t seem Janeofalltrades is responding so I went ahead and used it in another trade :/ If I happen to come across another one I would love to trade with you. So sorry :(

Sandmania

Hi @Jlo22912 No worries! I’m sure we’ll be able to trade sometime in the future :)

@Jlo22912, I’m SO sorry it took so long to reply!!! I’ve been really busy the past couple weeks… Those items are still up for trade though! I’m not looking for anything in particular, so just let me know! ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~

TONYA363

@JANEOFALLTRADES, GOOD MORNING!! I TRIED TRADING (LEAVING POSTS) BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THIS MORNING THEY ARE NOT EVEN UNDER MODERATION. LET ME BEGIN AGAIN. I HAVE THE NEO GOTHIC THEME TV OVER THE WEEKEND MY DAUGHTER DOES NOT CARE FOR BUT IT CAME FROM ONE OF HER FRIEND’S. IS IT POSSIBLE TO TRADE IT FOR THE FIERY FLAMENCO DRESS AND WEBKINZ VOTES 2014 POSTER? IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN IT JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD CONSIDER. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH :) @TONYA363

@TONYA363, SO sorry it took so long to reply! I’d love to trade if you’re still interested! Just let me know! My UN on webkinz is pianogigirl if we’re not already friends. Once again, sorry it took so long to reply! ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~

@JaneOfAllTrades – I am very interested in some of your foods. I would love to have the Jumbleberry pie, sweet soy smoothie, tofu burger, and the jelly coins. For trade I have Farm Fresh sushi, farm fresh lollipops, FF Jellybeans, FF Giant Beans, FF Ice Cream Sandwich, and FF Marshmallow. I also have a variety of dispenser foods if you have something you’re looking for (I have about 13 of them so I didn’t want to list them all). I am also VERY interested in your Year 7 cake. I will trade you one of EACH of my specialty foods (all 20-something of them) if you are willing to trade that!

pillroller59

doodlebug I have sent a couple of friend requests from the family today so I can send you some jelly coins, tofu burgers, etc. In return for the food items any of us would like farm fresh lollipops, ice cream sandwich or jellybeans. The family includes 2drummerboy, pillroller59 and 5920, thegnome21, 3pax7, Ash0710, and Emmy0706. thanks, pillroller59

@pillroller59 – This sounds wonderful!!! I’ll add you to my trading spreadsheet so I don’t forget to send the goodies each day! I don’t think I have any ice cream sandwiches harvested right now, but as soon as I do, I’ll get them over to you!

@JaneOfAllTrades – do you still want to trade?

@doddlebug72898, SO sorry it took so long to reply! All the foods are still up for trade if you still want them! I’m interested in your farm fresh sushi, farm fresh ice cream sandwich, farm fresh jelly beans, and farm fresh lollipops. Just let me know if you still want to trade! ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~

@JaneOfAllTrades – I definitely still want them! I’ll always take ANY foods (except PSFs)! I will send you those as soon as I harvest enough of them, lol. There’s a bit of a waiting list for the Farm Fresh Ice Cream Sandwich, but I’ll put you on my trade list, so I promise I won’t forget! Are your Golden Hippo Fridge and/or Neo Gothic Pillar still up for trade?

@JaneOfAllTrades – I am also interested in your Golden Hippo Fridge and Neo Gothic Pillar. I have many rares and other higher valued items – what kind of things are you looking for in exchange for either (or both) of those?

hey @doodlebug72898! I can send you the year 7 cake, sweet soy smoothie, and jumbleberry pie if you still want them! I still have the fridge and pillar but I will have to send them the next day since I can only send one gift per day. JLMK what you’re willing to trade! Also, are we friends on webkinz yet? My UN is pianogigirl. Is your UN the same as on here? Thanks! ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~

@JaneOfAllTrades – yes, please! I would like any foods you’d like to get rid of. :-) I have a smattering of themes for trade: Webkinz 10: 10 Years of Entertainment TV, Decadent Dining Chair, Tender Treats Stove, 10 Years of Wonder Window, Webkinz Day Year 10 Trophy; Whimsical Wonderland: Ace of Clubs Divider, Mad Flower, Magic Elixir Table, Painted Rose Bush, Unbirthday Party Chair; Ancient Civilization: Ancient Emperor Statue, Ancient Wading Pool, Emperor’s Settee; Palace Princess: Bellacourt Blooming Flower, Baroness Bookshelf, Princess Magic Mirror; Aztec: Dresser of the Lost City, Machu Picchu Pedestal, Terra Cotta Coffee Table; Persian: Feast of Fruit Table, Jade Persian Rug, Golden Oil Lamp of Persia; Medieval: King’s Guard Suit of Armor; Misc: Garden Patio Tile, Adventure Park Framed Poster, Deluxe Tapestry, Doc Mobile, Dragon’s Fire, Elegant Menorah, Framed Adventure Park Map, Humvee Toy SUV, Kinzville Times First Edition, Magic Potion, Map of Kinzville

HEY THERE JANEOFALLTRADES…..I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE FOR YOUR FIERY FLAMENCO DRESS……WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR….I HAVE SOME DELUXE MONTHLY CLOTHES, MYSTERY GIFT CLOTHING LIKE THE DRAGONFLY DRESS, YELLOW DUCKY SOOTHER, SPOTTED LADYBUG HAT, EGG HATS……I ALSO HAVE RARE THEME ITEMS AND SOME RETIRED EGYPTIAN THEME ITEMS……PLEASE LET ME KNOW……THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

@iamawebkinzmom2, I’m REALLY sorry it took so long to reply!!! Somebody else already asked about the fiery flamenco dress and I’m waiting to see if they still want to trade. If they aren’t interested, I’d be happy to trade! I’ll let you know as soon I can! ~*JaneOfAllTades*~

HEY THERE JANE OF ALL TRADES…..WHAT DOD YOU WANT FOR YOUR FIERY FLAMENCO DRESS…..I HAVE SOME MYSTERY GIFT CLOTHING LIKE THE DRAGONFLY DRESS, YELLOW DUCKY SOOTHER, LADYBUG SPOTTED HAT, EGG HATS…..SOME DELUXE MONTHLY CLOTHING….RARE THEME ITEMS EVEN A COUPLE OF THE RETIRED EGYPTIAN THEME, STADIUM TROPHIES, PLUSHIES…….PLEASE LET ME KNOW……THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

Comments are closed.