My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 872 replies, has 137 voices, and was last updated by  cutey531 9 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kitkat8765

BTW are you saying the entire Egyptian theme has been retired?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

keuka01

I have the following items for trade: Ice Princess Dress (3), Ice Prince Pants (1), Nutcracker Princess Jacket (1) and Nutcracker Princess Boots (1). I’m not looking for anything specific. Just make me an offer and we’ll work out a deal. Thanks. My UN is suze01

Hi keuka01. I am looking for the Nutcracker Princess Jacket. I have all of the deluxe clothes and lots of rares and exclusives. I have spring fling face paint and true love face paint. I have some other rare clothing items, too. Do you just want to trade for clothes? Are you looking for something specific? Please friend me at REDUNDANTZERO.

keuka01

@REDUNDANTZERO – I am looking for the Stylish Snowsuit and/or Nutcracker Princess Hat. Do you have either one of these? PLMK. Thanks.

No, keuka01, I’m afraid I don’t. I only got the one hat, and I have not seen the stylish snowsuit.

keuka01

@REDUNDANTZERO – Do you happen to have the Samuri Helmet? If not, can you please tell me what you have for trade. I also have the Patriotic Tuxedo Jacket for trade. PLMK so we can work out a deal. Thanks. suze01

Hey everyone. I wasn’t sure where exactly to post this but I figured since I trade a lot this would be the right place. I haven’t been able to get on a lot the past few months because this year I’ve had a lot more schoolwork and extra activities I’m in, and my account expires tomorrow and I’ll become a free member, and I’m not sure I have any unused webkinz codes. I won’t be able to trade anymore because free members can’t access the trading room or send items via kinzpost. I just wanted to let everyone know that I might get on every once in a while, but I won’t be getting on as much now. But I wanted to thank everyone at Ganz and everyone on webkinz/webkinznewz! I’ve loved playing on webkinz and it wouldn’t be the same without all of you! Thanks so much! And again, this isn’t goodbye forever! I’ll still get on from time to time! (Hopefully I’ll have more free time in the future to get on more!) Thanks again! ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~

Goodbye, JaneOfAllTrades! I will miss you. I have enjoyed being your Webkinz friend. Thanks for everything!

friendly1

@kitkat8765, I don’t know if this posted before, but I can trade you either the Egyptian T.V. or side table for the snow patrole mobile. Please let me know. I will send a friend request to kitkat7654 from adk..

friendly1

Kitkat8765, I need your snow patrole mobile and would be happy to trade you either the Egyptian T.V. or side table for it. I think it would be fair since Egyptian has been long gone. I will send a friend request to kitkat7654 from adk.. Thanks!

kitkat8765

Do you by any chance have the Purple Wizard Dress (it was a floatie around Halloween and had shoes to match, which I have now) and either the Candy Cane Couch or Peppermint Couch (from the wheel at Christmas) to add to the TV ?

Comments are closed.