My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 3,136 replies, has 243 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lpark48

Will be glad to trade for chocolate winged shirt. I missed this free gift on Monday. If anyone has an extra one, just let me know what you would like in return. Thanks. Webkinz ID – lpark48

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

penguinxmas

@Ipark48 I can send you one. Any items that cannot be found in the Wshop would be fine. (I don’t really need clothing.) If it helps, I am collecting music related items and farm related items. But the item you send doesn’t necessarily have to be one of those things. :)

HEY THERE LPARK48….I HAVE THE CHOCOLATE WINGED SHIRT FOR TRADE….WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR IT…PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

Do you mean the winged tee? I have one i can send you. What is your UN?

loue354

HEY THERE BECKY71W….DO YOU STILL HAVE THE SAILOR DRESS FROM COUNT THE SAILBOATS BY CHANCE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

loue354

HEY BECKY71W…WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAPPENED TO SEE THIS POST….IF ANYBODY HAS THE BEAN BAG BED PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

LabLover2014

@prprprprp, it was a long time ago we discussed trading my neo gothic wardrobe, razzle dazzle toy chest, and soda fountain fridge. We also discussed trading experiment station 1, but I have traded that. Do we still want to trade? I’m looking for bowling alleys and golf carts.

prprprprp

Ok, but I don’t have a bowling alley or a golf cart….anything else you are looking for? And sorry for not getting back to you! These forums are so crazy…they are getting really hard to use, lol!

LabLover2014

Hmm, nothing else really. I’ll send you the toy chest and 2 other items for free.

paperclip00

I am putting my Christmas stuff up for trade: HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS: 2 Cozy Christmas ottomans, Cozy Christmas Sofa, Home for the Holidays Fireplace, Silent Night Christmas Tree, Holiday Cheer Bookshelf, Home for the Holiday’s Rug. OTHER: Gift Wrapping Station, Red Holiday Toy Box, 3 Candy Cane Chairs, 2 Christmas Card Displaces, Toy Drum Table, Holiday Rocking Reindeer. In exchange I am looking for: numerous Holiday Gift Centerpieces, Fresh Air Chairs, 3 Snowy Bear Decorations, and fake food. Hope everyone had a happy holidays!

elsafan13

i need the home for the holidays rug. the only things i have that you want are baskt of veggies and a gumball machine. if you dont need those, there is a list on page 28 of this forum of things for trade, but some have already been claimed

paperclip00

I would like the Basket of Veggies for the rug. What is your username? I will send you a friends request.

elsafan13

thanks so much! im olqpbeth, i think we might be friends.

paperclip00

I sent you a friends request, thank you for wanting to trade! :D

paperclip00

hey elsafan, when I sent you a friends request it said I was already friends with you, but your username is not on my phone. Could you check and see if I’m on your phone or if I sent you a friends request? Thanks!

HEY THERE PAPERCLIP00….JUST WONDERING WHY YOU ARE TRADING YOUR HOLIDAY STUFF….THEY MIGHT NEVER COME AGAIN….I HAVE BEEN ON WEBKINZ FOR A WHILE AND THAT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE….IF YOU STILL WANT TO TRADE THEM LET ME KNOW….I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE A TRADE FOR YOUR RED HOLIDAY TOY BOX AND ROCKING REINDEER….BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO KEEP THEM THAT IS COOL WITH ME….THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

paperclip00

I know I probably won’t get it again, but I really just don’t have room to keep them. I have enjoyed my Christmas items, but now I am ready to pass them on. My toy box and rocking reindeer are already claimed, sorry. But I think I DO want your Aquarium Castle Toy Box PSI if you still have it. Thanks!

HEY THERE PAPERCLIP00…I DO STILL HAVEIT….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE REINDEER ANTLERS?…SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOUR TOY BOX AND REINDEER ARE ALREADY CLAIMED BUT THAT IS HOW TRADING GOES…LOL…PLMK…THANKS

paperclip00

Oh actually I won’t be needing the PSI. It turns out that I just got it today! Thanks anyway!

paperclip00

Oh and no, I don’t have the antlers.

HEY THERE PAPERCLIP00…GLAD YOU GOT THE PSI….DO YOU STILL HAPPEN TO HAVE YOUR TOY BOX FOR TRADE….IF YOU DO WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR IT…PLEASE LET ME KNOW..THANKS

paperclip00

No, the the toy box and reindeer have been claimed and traded, sorry. Good luck with your other trades!

prprprprp

Could I have Red Holiday Toy Box and the Rocking Reindeer? Let’s see, I ‘ll give you 1 Fresh Air Chair, and 1 Snowy Bear Decoration. :) What do ya say? LMK!

paperclip00

I say “Yes,” trading partner! I will send! I also have some clothing up for trade on page 36 of My Want List if you might be interested. Great to trade with you again! :D

prprprprp

Did I already send them?…I’ll go send them just in case I haven’t yet. :) Thanks for a great trade, trading partner! :) I’ll check the list you mentioned too! :)

Hi everybody! Here are the items I have for trade! I am currently in a trade with @iamawebkinzmom2 so they’ll get first pick but let me know if you want anything! food: PSF for Hopping bunny, holstein cow, tuxedo cat, hippo, panda, airedale terrier, black bear, budie, purple goldfish, pinto, black friesian, husky, tree frog, horse, and st. bernard. magical amulet, organic olive bread, jumbleberry pie, sweet soy smoothie, tofu burger. Clothes: 3d glasses, bee shoes, bee shirt, black soccer cleats, campkinz backpack, charm fairy top, charm fairy skirt, charm fairy shoes, charmed boots, charmed mushroom hat, classic DOC shoes (Doc Mcstuffins), clown costume, clown wig, clown shoes, clown nose, Doc nutritionist outfit, Doc special nutritionist shoes, Doc’s eye doctor outfit, doc’s eye doctor shoes, Doc’s lab coat and magical stethoscope, fairy princess ballgown, funky neon ‘fro, golden solar belt, golden solar shoes, golden solar helmet, bad fairy t-shirt, good fairy t-shirt, magical forest pants, pink popstar uniform, superhero outfit, superhero mask, venetian mask, all the election caps except cowabelle’s. Furniture: Antique lamp post, antique wishing well, bone lounger, chewtastic coffee table, cowablle election sign, crystal croc wading pool, daisy doe election sign, dex dangerous election sign, golden hippo fridge, grand empire chest, imperial side table, kinzcash side table, mrs. cowaline election sign, powerful pedestal, speedy sleeper bed. Objects: ancient monkey mask, blue crystal paperweight, cowbelle bobblehead, doc mobile, doc’s big book of boo boos, fishy lamp, fred rover plush, neo gothic pillar, peridot birthstone gem lamp, purple crystal paperweight, shoe rack, tabby von meow plush, and a webkinz votes 2014 poster. Webkinz Mobile: modern boutique floor lamp, modern boutique flooring, modern boutique wall, modern boutiqu hair care display, modern boutique sign, black salon reception chair, white striped newsy cap, brown cowboy hat, spotted toy chest, polka dot pants, polka dot party dress, polka dot couch, spotted bed, polka dot counter, and the spotted wallpaper. If any of you want anything from my list just let me know! :) ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~

HEY THERE JANEOFALLTRADES….I CAN NOT FIND THE POST FOR OUR TRADE….CAN YOULET ME KNOW AGAIN WHAT OUR TRADE IS…LOL…I HAVE THE WORST MEMORY….THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

hey iamawebkinzmom2! That’s okay! I needed some neo gothic dressers and you said you had some. I need 3 so if you wan any of this stuff jlmk!

HEY THERE JANEOFALLTRADES….I DO HAVE A FEW OF THOSE…DID YOU ADD ME….IF YOU ALREADY DID WHAT IS YOUR USER NAME….LOL….WHAT DID WE AGREE TO TRADE FOR OR DO I GET TO PICK FROM YOUR LIST???….I HAVE 3 DRESSERS… THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

Hi again iamawebkinzmom! I’m not surer if we’re friends or not yet…My un is pianogigirl. And no, I don’t think we decided what to trade for yet. You can choose some stuff off my list. JLMK!

HEY THERE JANEOFALLTRADES….YES I HAVE 3 DRESSERS….I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE FOR YOUR CRYSTAL CROC WADING POOL AND WISHING WELL…I WILL GIVE YOU ALL 3 DRESSERS….IF THIS SOUNDS OK FOR YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

Hey iamawebkinzmom2! That’d be great! I just sent the items! Thanks!

HEY THERE JANEOFALLTRADES…THANKS I AM SENDING YOU THE DRESSERS NOW…IT WAS GREAT TRADING WITH YOU…DID YOU SEE THE NEW NEOGOTHIC TOILET IN THE WISH FACTORY….LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE IT OR NOT…YOUR NEW FRIEND IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

paperclip00

Hi JaneOfAllTrades, I am interested in your Doc’s Big Book of Boo Boos. And is your Jumbleberry pie some real food or some fake food?

Hey paperclip00! Sorry it took so long to reply! The Jumbleberry pie is a real edible food. You get it randomly from eating a jumbleberry. Just let me know if you would like to trade! I’m mainly looking for retired clothing or exclusive clothing, but if you have other stuff to trade that’s fine! Just let me know what you have!

paperclip00

Okay, thank you. I think I would just like to trade for the Doc’s Big Book of Boo Boos, but I don’t have any retired clothes or exclusives. I do have some holiday stuff from 2014, and some other stuff.

Hey paperclip00! I was wondering if you still had your gift wrapping station or red holiday toy box! If you still have either I’d be glad to trade!

paperclip00

I have the Gift Wrapping Station! Do you want to trade the Doc’s Big Book of Boo Boos for it? my WZ username is: paperclip00 .

@paperclip00, Sure! Doc’s big book of boo boos for the gift wrapping station. I’ll send the items as soon as I can! :) I think we’re already friends but id not, my un is pianogigirl.

paperclip00

Thank you for trading!

prprprprp

Hi JaneOfAllTrades, I like: Crystal Croc Wading Pool, Neo Gothic Pillar, and the Modern Boutique Wallpaper and Flooring, for furniture. For clothing, white striped newsy cap. And then I am a PSF collector, so I kinda want all the PSF’s I don’t have, rofl! xD So, you can just choose which ones you want to trade or send me. Anyway, here are the ones I would like: holstien cow, tuxedo cat, airedale terrier, black bear, budie (what is a budie?!?), purple goldfish, pinto, black frieshian, and st bernard. So those are the items I like. :) Which items are you looking for? I may have some of them and be able to trade them for some of these items. :) LMK.

ponyunicorn

@prprprprp sorry to jump in your conversation but I can send you the black friesian and pinto PSFs :) What’s your username?

prprprprp

Oh, that’d be great! My user is pupcakes88! Thanks! Do you want me to send you a PSF in return?

HEY THERE PRPRPRPRP….DO YOU ENTER THE STADIUM? DID YOU WIN AMATUER BEAUTY YESTERDAY? MY PET IS BOZO THE CLOWN HE CAME IN 2ND YESTERDAY? PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS

Hey prprprprp! I actually traded my Crystal croc wading pool with iamawebkinzmom2! Sorry! But I still have everything else you want. And I actually meant Budgie. not budie. It was a typo. It’s a little yellow and green bird. It’s PSF is the tropical tapioca. Just let me know if you still want it. I’m mainly looking for retired clothing or exclusive clothing but if you have other stuff to trade that’s fine! Just let me know!

LabLover2014

Hi @JaneOfAllTrades! I am interested in trading for your Golden Hippo Fridge, Pink Popstar Uniform, Kinzcash Side Table, or Crystal Croc Wading Pool. I will have to see what I have.

Hi lablover2014! I don’t have my crystal croc wading pool anymore but I have everything else! Just let me know what you have to trade! :) ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~

************Update***************** I also have all the new mobile items just so you know!

Comments are closed.