My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 238 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  FoxesRule612 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

xyxysss

Hey everyone! Currently looking to trade my purse cottage (pomeranian PSI) for a majestic beach daybed. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@lilstinky, @bananasbw, and alphacat, regarding the strength class. Hang in there! That is one of the toughest classes. I’ve managed to fully graduate 4 pets. Took a loooong time. The tutor option was available at the time but as a new player I didn’t know about it and didn’t know how to access super school day until I was about halfway through. Being deluxe does help with the extra class. That brought another anxiety on though, do a class you knew you could pass or take a chance on maybe passing strength class. :)

Hi momssanitytime, my daughter has the Silver Scholar Pancakes. She’s out for a walk at the moment, so I’ll ask her about them when she comes back, maidoforleans

lilstinky

That would be great if she is willing to part with it. Let me know if she would like something in return.

lilstinky

One more trade offer (for now): I’m looking for these retired Recess foods (one of each): Chocolate chalk, Field berry smoothie, Gummy erasers, H2O to go, Silver scholar pancakes, and White chocolate milk. I thought I had some of these, but cannot find them. (I realize that some of these are hard to come by.) In return, I can offer these retired Recess foods: Advanced apple juice, Booksmart burger (I have 2 available), Cheerleader cheese sticks, High marks milkshake (I have 3), PE nut butter bar (I have 4), Perfect number pasta (I have 6), Pop quiz (I have 5), Pythagoras pretzel (I have 5), or Spicy honor rolls (I have 3). My UN is momssanitytime. Thank you for reading my posts!

Whew, found the Gummy Erasers and White Chocolate Milk! I may have others but haven’t found them so far. Clearly I’m not big on cleaning my fridges out! Please don’t send me any food in return as I’m overflowing with it. Are there any other ancient mouldy items of food you would like me to try to dredge out of my fridges? Stay Safe, your friend maidoforleans.

lilstinky

LOL! Please don’t eat the moldy food! These are the only recess foods that I’m looking for. I post PSFs that I’m looking for every once in a while – serious food collector here. Since I’ve had extra time at home, I’ve been looking through some collections to find out what was missing. Had no idea how many things Webkinz has made! Thank you SO much!

Hi took me a while to find them but I have the chocolate chalk, field berry smoothie, H2O to go, and silver scholar pancakes. Send over fr to webkinzplayer110106 and webknzplayer1212 and they’re yours. Nothing needed in return.

lilstinky

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I really didn’t expect to get all the food items I was looking for. You are SO generous, and I truly appreciate it! Please let me know if you ever need anything – I would love to help if I can. ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

My next trade: I’m looking for the Nibbles Bobblehead and Fish King Bobblehead. In return, I can trade one of: Roberta bobblehead (I have 5), Mermaid bobblehead (I have 1), Pug bobblehead (I have 1), Reindeer bobblehead (I have 2) or Fish King Floppy plush (I have 5). My UN is momssanitytime. Thank you!

bananasbw

@lilstinky…I do have Nibbles & the Fish King Bobbleheads. Just need to check your next posting before sending.

lilstinky

Thank you so much! Let me know if you want any of the others in return. ~ momssanitytime

bananasbw

@lilstinky…I will be sending the 2 bobbleheads shortly, along with Gummy Erasers. It’s a start! And nothing in return as I do have all the bobbleheads. If you need any others, just let me know. I do have a few extra’s. Glad to share, bananasbw

lilstinky

Thanks again – I truly appreciate it!

Comments are closed.