My (long overdue) updated trade list and wish list!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My (long overdue) updated trade list and wish list!

This topic contains 149 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

TRADE LIST – PART 1
    WEBKINZNEWZ – CLOTHING:
    Zodiac Air shoes, pants, shirt and hat
    Zodiac Earth shirt, hat, pants and shoes
    Road trip yellow shirt and hat
    Road trip red shirt and hat
    Springtime Cardigan
    Springtime leather skirt
    Girl cave explorer top and skirt
    Team lug shirt
    Turquoise ruffled skirt, turquoise hoodie and turquoise flats
    Turquoise one piece summer shorts
    Cloud tuxedo jacket
    WEBKINZNEWZ – ITEMS
    Magnolia tree
    Green stage light
    Vases of pink petunia’s
    Pretty pink roses
    Glowing lamp
    Blooming coffee table
    Nafaria potted vine
    Nafaria House candelabra
    Alyssa House candelabra
    Nafaria plush
    Touring van
    2011 touring van
    2012 touring van
    Tangerine chair, toy box and lamp
    Blue striped chair, toy box, lamp and dining table
    Rose Zircon birthstone gem lamp
    Garnet birthstone gem lamp
    Amethyst birthstone gem lamp
    Aquamarine birthstone gem lamp
    Diamond birthstone gem lamp
    Sapphire birthstone gem lamp
    May birthstone gem lamp
    Alexandrite birthstone gem lamp
    PJ Collie framed poster
    Lavender love letters
    Nibbles Camcorder
    Alex ‘Kinz plushie
    Cowabelle ‘Kinz plushie
    Roberta ‘Kinz plushie
    Nibbles ‘Kinz plushie
    Cancer Symbol wall decoration
    Gemeni Symbol wall decoration
    Virgo Symbol wall decoration
    PROMO
    Watermelon hat
    Watermelon skirt
    DELUXE CLOTHES
    Nutcracker prince jacket
    Googly Eyeglasses
    Forest Archer dress
    Wildflower Headdress
    Wizard school professor’s robe
    Queen of hearts gown
    Patriotic Tuxedo Jacket
    Fiery flamenco dress
    CLICK TO WIN AND CLUBHOUSE
    Peaceful Meadow Window
    Pink beret
    Yellow chick plushie
    Celebrate spring teacup
    Starlight Head Wreath, robe and sandals
    Stylish City dress
    Rockin’ Reindeer Sweater
    Winterfest Pajama Pants
    Fire log rack
    Fire log basket
    Once this posts the second half of my trade list will come :) LT

Hi LambTyler, sorry to reply to you so late, but can we trade the corn husk doll for the ambulance? ( Jewels250 never replied to me). Have a sweet day! ~sugar rush princess

I forgot to put my UN. VBS123

LambTyler

Hey sweet cupcake. Its ok that you replied late, and I would trade the ambulance for the doll, but the doll is much higher in value. Is there anything else you would like for it? Let me know. Thanks, Lamb

Hi Lamb. What is the value of the corn husk doll? I really don’t know. Here’s the list of items on my wish list since it’s small: country sensation stage, diamond piano, palatial platform, big bark clock tower, rapid rescue fire truck, puppy patrol car, and asian headdress. If you don’t have any of these items for trade, or if you don’t have them at all, that’s alright. :) Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

LambTyler

Hey sweet cupcake! The corn husk doll has a value of 180 000 and the ambulance has a value of 35 000. As for your list, I might have the Asian headdress, I will look for some of the other items. LT

Oh, wow! I didn’t know that…lol. Thanks!~sugar rush princess

LambTyler

So I’m guessing you don’t want to trade for it. LOL, and your welcome! LMK if there is anything on my list that you like. Lamb

markg97

Hay Tyler, I hope the PSF I sent you are helping with your collection anyway I got lost on what I sent you so may you please tell me what I last sent you so I send the rest over thanks and See you around W.W.

markg97

Hay Tyler, I have a question are you deluxe? if you don’t mine me asking. See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Hey Mark. Yes I am deluxe! And the foods did help, but if you want to me to tell you what you sent you have to give me some time. I have been super busy, LOL. Not to mention all the Halloween stuff just came! TTYS, Lamb

markg97

Hay Tyler, the reason I ask if you were deluxe is because i’m not deluxe and I was hoping that you can send over a Haunted House Building Kit from the Wshop if possible, and about the food I just need to know if I last sent you the Gecko PSF or the Clydesdale PSF that’s all, And question do you want me to tell you who PSF I sent you just let me know. Okay See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Hey Mark! I don’t need the Clydesdale psf, but I do need the gecko. And sure I can send you the haunted house kit, it will just take some time for me to make, because you have to make them before you send. Thanks, LT

LambTyler

Hey Mark! These are the foods you sent:Candied Caspian caviar, Wild egg omelet and Tropical fruit flan. I’m actually pretty sure you sent some more, but I can’t find any more packages from you in my kinz post. LT

markg97

Thank You Tyler, for the Haunted House I forgot you can’t send the kits but it looks really cool and it would look great in one of my rooms and also Thanks for telling me which ones I need to send, you I would have sent you two other Horse PSF but you have all of them ,so i’ll send you the last one soon (I’ll tell you when I have sent you the last ones). Thank You and See you around W.W.

markg97

Hey Tyler, I just sent the last PSF over so I hope they are helping with your collection. But I have a question did you get the PSF for the Gecko? if not tell me and i’ll send it over. Okay See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Hey Mark. Thanks a lot for the foods, they are all so cool! And you are the first on my list for a haunted house kit, but it may take some time to make, so please be patient. Thanks, LT

markg97

Thank You Tyler, I was not expecting the other two items you sent, I sent you 3 items in return, they may not be the greatest but hope they come in some use anyway Thank You and See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Hey Mark which one is the gecko? I probably got it. Thanks for all your help! Much appreciated, Lamb

LambTyler

Your welcome Mark, I wanted to send some items as a thank you. And you didn’t have to send anything back, so no worries. Lamb

markg97

Tyler, the Gecko PSF is the Sticky Spider Cider and about the Items just keep them it’s not a problem. See you around W.W.

LambTyler

If the gecko psf is the sticky cider thing then yes I got it. Thanks!! LT

markg97

Hay Tyler, just making sure you have them all. See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Hi everyone! So Halloween is coming and when I put up my wish lists I don’t usually have Halloween or Christmas items in them. So I am posting my Halloween wish list here! This is what I need:
      2005: Monster’s lair gate
      2006: Haunted House Flooring, Haunted House Wallpaper, Gargoyle Lamp, Ghostly Urn, Spider’s Web Window
      2007: Creepy Bed, Giant Spider Dining Table, Phantom Trophy Pedestal, Witch’s Brew Stove
      2008: Crystal Advisor Ball, Haunted Dungeon Gate, Mausoleum Television, Gargoyle Chair
      2009: Coffee Table Tomb, Gargoyle Desk, Gargoyle Sofa x2, Haunted Organ
      2010: Chilling Lanterns Lamp, Haunted Creatures Flooring, Haunted House Walls, Jack O’Chair x2, Jack-o-Side Table, Purple Pumpkin Dining Table, Purple Pumpkin Chair x4
      2011: Zombie Face Paint (I keep losing mine LOL)
      I know some are pretty old, but please let me know if you have any of these so I we can try to figure out a trade!
      Thanks, Lamb

LambTyler

Hi everyone! I no longer need the haunted house flooring (2006) or the haunted creatures flooring (2010) because they were added to the w-shop. But now I want the matching floors and walls even more LOL. PLMK if you have anything! Thanks, LT

Skylar80

I Have the violet Haunted House Wallpaper, could i have the forest archer dress? if not its ok, Thanks

LambTyler

I no longer need the matching floors for the 2006 theme, just the matching wall paper to the 2010 theme. Thanks, Lamb

These are what I found. wreath (5 – 10), painting (4 – 6), cloud display (2 – 4), bookshelf (30 – 50). Chair PSI (4 – 6), elephant fountain (30 – 50), DD fighter is right on the edge of changing values (35 – 40) or (40 – 50) so this one will be up to you on the value. It will change values on October 27th. I would like the PSI and one of the exclusives if possible. It will be up to you on which one you send. I prefer the DD fighter, but again, it will be up to you. I am sending mine soon. ~mom~

ok! that really is nice of you lamb! thanks! ~Go Texas Longhorns! ( anybody for this football team?)

LambTyler

Your welcome angel! I would appreciate it if you could check out my psf collection forum though, to see if you have anything I need. Thanks, LT P.S. if you haven’t signed designer girls petition you should because she is trying to get lots of people to sign!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.