My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kaykay94k

I really am searching for some items from the Hockey theme (Retired) which are the Scoreboard TV, the Hockey Locker, & 3 Hockey Chairs. Items from the Football theme (Retired) which are 4 Dining chairs, The grill, & 1 stadium lighting lamp. From the Beautiful game theme (Retired) the League of Champions Trophy. The Queen of Pop Closet (Pop Diva Room Collection) & the Pop Diva Karaoke Machine. & the Space Dresser (Retired) from the Space Theme. Those are huge ISO’s right now. Here is my wishlist as well. If anyone has any of these things. I am willing to discuss what we can do as far as trading. Thank you soo much!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi kaykay94k I don’t have the space dresser but I do have the space book holder, space jukebox, space toy box and space trophy pedestal if you would like them I can send then to you. Hope you are having a great day! :)

kaykay94k

@EmeraldSwan_591 Sorry for the late response.. I wish we got notifications when someone responds. Thank you soo much for the offer, I do however have all those items already just looking for the space dresser. That was very kind of you to respond. You have an awesome weekend! <3

posyrosie

Hi everyone! I’m looking for two of the red striped sofa (cannot remember what the actual item name is) that was on the wheel of wishes this past month—I unfortunately never landed on it. My WW username is posyrosie, lmk if there’s anything you’d want in return! Thank you

PEBBLES1973

looking for the deluxe item Ice Floe flooring. i missed out on getting it on deluxe day, if anyone is willing to send me an extra. i would appreciate it. will send something back in return. Username is NITA007

kaykay94k

Hi @pebbles1973.. have you gotten the Floe Flooring yet?

starglo

Hi everyone! I’m looking for some aztec items to finish the theme before its gone for good, it reminds me of the places I stayed in Nicaragua for some reason so I just love it like I did Nicaragua. Looking for the bed and two totems! Also the stove, fridge, and maybe a dresser if I can afford to trade for them too! My username is Starglo :)

@maurakinz, sorry i forgot,i’m Chrissy1020 in WW :)

Comments are closed.