My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,231 replies, has 272 voices, and was last updated by  balletbear5M 12 hours, 7 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

UNITED3000

Happy Tuesday! @Pearl757 ^.^
      I looked up all of the Deluxe clothing items I missed and made a list of all of the items I would love to have! The list is so much longer than I had intended it to be so I apologize for that! (So many wonderful items!) ♡ You said in one of your recent posts that you didn’t have much eStore clothing so I’ve sent you some fun eStore clothing items I had from Fall Mystery boxes! ^.^

Here is the list of items I’ve made:

DJ Headphones,

Birthday Cake Cap,

Aurora Crown,

Fiery Flamenco Dress,

Neo Gothic Shoes,

Pixie Dress,

Paint Can Cap,

Nutcracker Prince Jacket,

Royal Guard Helmet,

Ruby Red Slippers,

Samurai Armor,

Samurai Helmet,

Snow Queen Robe,

Snowy Slippers,

Stylish Snow Suit,

Sushi Chef Uniform Top,

Whimsical Top Hat,

SuperKinz Outfit,

Solar Flare Dress,

Solar Flare Flats,

Solar Flare Tiara,

Spring Shower Tiara,

Tartan Skirt Suit,

Tabby’s Blazer,

Puppy Patrol Shirt,

Queen of Hearts Gown

Thank you so incredibly much for helping me find Deluxe clothing I missed! If there are any items you’re looking for I’d be more than happy to help! ♡ Hugs! ~Bekah ♡

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pearl757

Hi Bekah! From your list, the items I DON’T have are: Samurai Helmet, Snow Queen Robe, Snowy Slippers. I MIGHT HAVE a Pixie Dress and/or Stylish Snow Suit, but if I do, they are on pets and it may take a while to figure out which ones! I will start sending the rest from my twinz317 account and my seananna6 account today. The Neo Gothic Shoes look like they’re going to be in the June box so I will pass them along after my box arrives. Thank you for the fun eStore clothing items :D Hugs, Pearl

UNITED3000

Hello friends and happy Tuesday! ^.^

I wanted to thank everyone again who has helped me find things from my list! You’re all so wonderful and I really can’t thank you enough! Sorry to keep posting this updated list (I know it’s repetitive) I’ve been trying to find these items and I haven’t had much luck in the trading room sadly. I’ve updated my list to the items I’m still looking for (and some new) and I have lots of things for trade. ^.^

I’m looking for:

~Clothes

Stadium Security Headset
      (Retired From Rockerz Backstage Pass)

Black Ripped Jeans
      (From the Rockerz Fox)

Rockerz Superstar Sunglasses
      (From the Rockerz Cat)

Checkered Slip On Shoes

Tartan Overcoat

Red Tint Sunglasses

Skinny Red Jeans

Warm Jacket & Hoody

Nebula Hair Bow

Nebula Dress

Nebula Shoes

Glam Silver Sandals

Starry Night Dress

Yellow Sneakers

Funky Fall Glasses

Rock Star Torn Jeans

Brown Belt

Groovy Guitar Belt

Enchanted Dragon Wings

Glitter Butterfly Wings

Any Bows especially Gem Bows!

~Furniture

Mauna Loa Lamp

Electric Blue Mauna Loa Lamp

Violet Volcano Lamp

Enchanted Loch

Playful Pot of Gold

Blue Moon Lagoon

Sly Slide

Igloo Bed

Hotel Hot Tub

Chalet Bathtub

Dancing Dasher Bath

Day Outdoors Bathtub

Tiled Glass Shower

Cozy Condo Shower

Farmhouse Window (x2)

Weathered Barn Wallpaper

Weathered Barn Lantern

Wood Step Ladder

Iron Wood Fridge (Multiple)

Any St. Patrick’s Day themed items (I adore and collect them ^.^)

Any farm themed items ^.^

If anyone needs help finding their needed items please let me know! I’m always happy to help! ♡

Pearl757

Hi @Strawberrykinz72, I think I have sent you all that I have from the CLASSIC GAMING THEME: walls, floor, counters, clock, chair of hearts, diamond, spade, and club, TV, and pedestal. I have additional chairs (of spades, I think) if you want them. Sorry I didn’t have other items of the theme. Hopefully there’s enough there to get a room started. From the PATIO GARDEN items, let me know if you want more tiles and/or tables and chairs. I can move on to sending the KOOKY SCIENTIST THEME but I wanted you to be aware first that the walls and flooring can’t be sent through KinzPost. Do you still want the room items? I’ll wait to hear from you. Thanks! Pearl757

Good morning Pearl757, I hope you a feeling well! Thank you so very much for everything you have sent to me! I’m really looking forward to creating the Kooky Scientist Room, I don’t mind using a different Floor and walls with it. I would definitely use the Garden Patio tiles, chairs and tables. The tiles are so pretty! I hope you have a great day! <3 MrsKWA :-)

Pearl757

Hi Strawberrykinz72, I’m glad you saw my post despite all the travails of your weekend! Hoping things are settling back down for you (I haven’t been on the other forum yet so sorry if I’ve missed any updates). More patio tiles, chairs, and tables will be on the way. The Kooky Scientist Theme is on my huskygirl17 account and we’re already friends on that because of the 10 Year Anniversary items. I’ll start sending from there today, too :) Hope you have a great day as well! Pearl757 (twinz317)

Hi, me again, I have not came across my list of items that I was looking for, but I do remember one thing that was very difficult to find in the trading room. It is the Cinnamon Chocolate Fridge. I started searching over a year ago. If you happen to see one just sitting in your dock, I have a room just waiting for one. Thank you so very much for checking. And please let me know if there is any way I can help you. I hope you have many great days ahead full of smiles, love and happiness! Big hugs. <3 MrsKWA

cardmaker22

Dear @Pearl757 thank you very much for all the amazing Halloween items! This is so incredibly exciting and I cannot thank you enough. I am so grateful for all of your help. Much love and hugs, cardmaker22

Pearl757

Dear @cardmaker22, you’re most welcome <3 I hope I'm not overwhelming you with so many items. Please use what you can and, as always, pass along or trade with anything you can't. This is giving me a good opportunity for some "spring cleaning" on my accounts :D Love and hugs, Pearl757

Hi Webkinz Friends I hope you are all doing well. I am a bit upset to hear that the jumble berry fields prizes are retiring in just a few days. I really regret not playing more. I don’t have a single one of these items. How do you all feel about this situation? I wish we had a bit more time that way I could have planned and saved up.

Alphaowlbear

Hi cecedancer – I always dislike items retiring, too. Look in the mail for a package :-) I am happy to be able to send you the 3 items. I have the berries, just need to fill up the jars. Also, a while back you posted a request for some cloud items. Do you want any of the items from the Zumwhere Field Guide? I’ve been playing for years and pretty much have everything – one of my accounts has enough for a Rainbow Slide and another account has quite a few gems – JLMK – cheers – alphacat

Hi alphacat! Thank you so very much for your generosity. I absolutely love the jumble berry items I will definitely put them to good use. Is there anything I can send you in return for these items? I am also still looking for cloud items. I want to use them to create a room for my Enchanted Goat Lavender. If you have any extras of either the Cloudy Couch, Zum Fountain, Ponder Pond or Zum Dreaming Tree I would love to work out a trade for them. Thank you again I hope you have a great Memorial Day!

Comments are closed.