My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,648 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by  Sparky1109 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey guys! Does anyone have an extra Atlantis bed or counter laying around? Could really use a couple of both. Thanks so much!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

@boggermonster…I do have a bed (Poseidon’s Pillow) & 2 counter’s (Trident Crown) heading your way shortly. Anything else you might need from this theme? Your friend, bananasbw

Thank you so much!! I have two whales in Webkinz World and they look so cute in this theme! If you have it, I could use one more bed and Submariner Swivel Chairs. Thank you again!

bananasbw

@boggermonster…Woo Hoo!!! I do have another bed for you. Also, how many Swivel Chairs do you need? I have other items such as the Sea TV, Fin Fan room divider, Fridge & Stove, Toy box…pretty much everything to that theme. Let me know what you would like & I will send them over to you. Not sure how I have all these pieces but I’m thinking one of my pets went on a spending spree…LOL

I need six chairs total so four more! Thank you so much! The sea tv as well would be amazing!

bananasbw

Good Morning! I’m in need/want/would like 1 or 2 Spring Melt trees. I have a spare flower patch or a bench in return. Your friend, bananasbw :D

Traveller

Hi @bananasbw Did you mean the tree bed or just the plain tree? I have extras of the tree bed but not the plain tree. Let me know. Your friend, Traveller

bananasbw

Hello @Traveller! I am interested in just the plain trees. The tree bed is cute & was lucky to get one out of the boxes purchased. Your friend, bananasbw :D

Traveller

@bananasbw Oh darn. Sorry. I won two and am using both. On the main page post about the Spring Melt, one of the posters was lamenting that she got trees but no beds. I sent her some beds. Maybe she will help you out? Just a thought. Your friend, Traveller.

bananasbw

@Traveller…I’ll go check that out. Thank you! Have a great day!! Your friend, bananasbw.

bananasbw

@Traveller…I was totally surprised to see a gift coming from you & thought “what is she sending me?”. Thank you so much for the tree & goodies. Have yourself a great weekend or should I say, considering you will get this Monday- Hope you had a great weekend! Your much appreciated friend, bananasbw.

Traveller

@bananasbw I went back to see if I could get something and got another tree (two in fact). Sent one to you and one to Nate4555. Have a great week ahead.

Roxy616

Hi, @Strawberryred, So sorry I don’t have more on your list, but just sent you a Hall Tree Bench…Hope it helps! Have a great week! ~ Hugs, Roxy :)

Thank you so much Roxy! I really appreciate your help. You helped me complete one of my rooms! ~Strawberryred

lilstinky

Hi, friends! I’m searching for more PSFs to add to my collection (just one each). If you can help me out, I’d appreciate it. Let me know if you would like me to send PSFs or KinzCash coins in return. My UN is momssanitytime. Honey BBQ chips / Honeycomb porridge / Hot honey hoagie / Hunk-a-Hunk of PB&J / Hunter’s trail mix / Jeweled eggs benedict / Jeweled lollipop / Joey oatcakes / Karmic korma / Kibble cookie dough cone / Labracadabra chow / Lazy leaf lasagna / Leaf and locust linguine / Lemming meringue pie / Licorice linguini / Locust jerky Thank you so much!

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Really wish I had more from your list, but am sending you the Leaf and Locust Linguine and Lemming Meringue Pie. Hope you have a great week! ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kindness and friendship. ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

@Roxy616 – I commented to your reply before I opened the box, but I wanted to add an extra “thank you” for the surprise in with the PSFs – it is SO cute! I truly did not expect to get it, and it really brightened my day. Thank you for being such a thoughtful friend! ~ momssanitytime

Roxy616

@lilstinky, You’re more than welcome! Do you have the Lobster Slippers? If not, I have an extra pair I’d be glad to send you. ~ Roxy <3

dogfish

Hi @lilstinky, I sent the ones I had. I asked some pals about the others. I don’t have the Sig Labradoodle, ribbon lion, B&W springer, hound dog. I need to adopt my sloth, if no one else has it, I’ll find an acct going down soon and put it on. I enjoy sending your foods. It seems you always post when I’m bored LOL DF

mirforbjs

I have the sloth, hound dog, ribbon lion, and B&W springer. I’ll get those sent out tonight @lilstinky

lilstinky

@mirforbjs – Thanks so much for helping me add to my PSF collection. You are so kind! I never know when I post a list how difficult some of them will be to get. You, DF, and Roxy helped me find all but one – amazing! ~ momssanitytime

mirforbjs

Happy to help! Yeah, I only have a handful of signatures. They were too expensive for my taste, lol. ;)

lilstinky

Thank you, @dogfish. You are always so helpful when I post a PSF list, and I truly appreciate your sharing with me to add to my never-ending collection. That is quite funny that you get bored while in college – I’m sure you are a great student, and do well in all of your classes. You seem so organized! Thanks again for your kindness! ~ momssanitytime

netge

Hi, I have Honey BBQ chips, Honeycomb Porridge, Hot Honey Hoagie, Hunters Trail Mix and Lazy Leaf Lasagna I can send you. If you’d like to friend my netg2 account they are ready to send to you. I am looking for one pair of shoes from the just finished fashion items in case you have a spare, don’t worry if you haven’t.

Hi everyone! I was in the decorating mood last weekend and created a ton of new rooms. I am looking for the following items to complete some of them:
      Cosmic Couch x2
      Webkinz 10 Framed Poster
      Hall Tree Bench
      Cute Cozy Couch
      Wanderer Window x2
      Northern Trail Storage
      Modern Stone Fireplace
      Honeyberry Patio Plant or Patio Blueberry Plant or any tall indoor plant that has blue in it (I’m open to suggestions)
      Please let me know if there is anything that you are looking for. My WWID is dogkat13. Hope you have a great day! ~Strawberryred

Comments are closed.