My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,648 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by  Sparky1109 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi guys! Did anyone get an extra Soft Gray Coffee Table from March Peek-a-newz? I have extras of some of the other prizes if you need them. Please let me know! Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

@boggermonster…I have an extra & sending it out to you right after I finish typing this. Nothing needed in return but if I have no luck next month getting the Soft Gray Couch, then I just might have to come calling :D your friend, bananasbw

Thank you so much!! And if I’m lucky enough to get an extra couch next month it is totally yours! :)

Roxy616

Hi, everyone! Am currently looking for the following PSFs from eStore Birthstone Pets and would be more than happy to send either PSF or dispenser foods in return: AMETHYST TWIST (Amethyst Hound); AQUAMARINE ANGEL CAKE (Aquamarine Puppy); EMERALD ECLAIRS (Emerald Lab); BIRTHSTONE SNOWCONE (Garnet Rover); GEMSTONE SCONES (Peridot Dog); RED RUBY SUNDAE (Ruby Retriever); SPARKLING SAPPHIRE STEAK (Sapphire Spaniel); TOPAZ TRUFFLES (Topaz Terrier); and GEMSTONE DOG BONE (Zircon Puppy). Thanks so much! Roxy <3

animalmomkls

Hi Webkinz Friends, Sally did a report on Smoothies so of course I’m trying to get them all. LOL If anyone has these dispenser foods can you send them to me, the Pineberry Smoothie and Spiced Pumpkin Smoothie. The Jelly Bean Smoothie seems to be a Spring Celebration Prize from 2014, but it was also on the wheel in 2015. So, I’m hoping someone can send it to me. And, I’m also looking for these PSF.
      Beaver PSF Barkberry Smoothie
      White Peppermint Unicorn White Magic Mint Smoothie
      Red Peppermint Unicorn PSF Magic Mint Smoothies
      Green Peppermint Unicorn PSF Green Magic Mint Smoothie
      Blossom Fish PSF Seedy Seaside Smoothie
      Patchwork Cat Cat PSF Grass Smoothie
      Pink Punch Cheeky Dog PSF Berry Berry Smoothie
      Bumblebee PSF Honey Smoothie
      Lucky Dino PSF Shamrock Smoothie
      African Black Rhino PSF Sunny Smoothie
      Alpaca PSF Wheatgrass Smoothie
      Orangutan PSF Fancy Fig Smoothie
      Spotted Dinosaur PSF Fantastic Jurassic Smoothie
      Thanks so much. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Alphaowlbear

Hi animalmomkls – I had no idea there were so many smoothies out there – I love Sally’s food reports. I am sending PSF for the Blossom Fish, Alpaca, and Patchwork Cat – Enjoy! alphacat

Alphaowlbear

I will have to send the Blossom Fish smoothie tomorrow – I’ve been moving things around my accounts and can’t sending anymore items to myself – that smoothie is on a account that belonged to my daughter and I don’t put friends on it – lol – another sticky note on the computer – alphacat

animalmomkls

Hi Alphaowlbear, Thanks so much for the Smoothies. I didn’t know there were so many smoothies out there either. Yum! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Alphaowlbear

I just sent the Spiced Pumpkin Smoothie that I forgot I had – and I spaced again about the Blossom Fish PSI – I’m moving so many things around – so sorry – will send it on Saturday :-) alphacat

mirforbjs

I can send the Beaver, White Peppermint Unicorn, Red Peppermint Unicorn, Green Peppermint Unicorn, Pink Punch Cheeky Dog, Bumblebee, Lucky Dino, African Black Rhino, and Spotted Dinosaur

mirforbjs

And let me check on that jelly bean smoothie. I know I must have one, so I’ll send it this weekend when I have time to find it. :)

lilstinky

@mirforbjs – You sent me many beautiful smoothies. We’re they intended for me, or animalmomkls? If they were for her, I’ll be happy to forward them to her; if they were for me, then I thank you very much. Momssanitytime

Traveller

@lilstinky I’m pretty I have done that in the past and vice versa, too. lol

mirforbjs

Oh my goodness (facepalm), I got my moms mixed up, LOL! You can keep those @lilstinky, and I’ll send @animalmomkls the smoothies I had meant for her. Sorry for the delay animalmom ;)

lilstinky

No problem! I’ve done the same thing before, too. Apparently I’m in good company – LOL! I have been forwarding them to her, three at a time. The last two, the red and white magic mint smoothies and the snowflake, will be sent tomorrow. ~momssanitytime

animalmomkls

Hi @mirforbjs, I’ve done the same thing. Lately, I’ve just started taking pictures before I send stuff because I’m getting so confused. LOL Also, pretty sure I’ve sent the same thing to some people twice because I’m not sure if I did it the first time. Thanks for the yummy smoothies. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

I can send the pine berry smoothie. Wish I had more to send.

Hello did you get the jelly bean smoothie? I have one I’d be glad to send you. Send fr to webkinzplayer1212. Nothing needed in return

Hiii I’m making a princess themed room and i REALLY want these for it: Far Far Away Canopy Bed Once Upon a Time Dresser Designer Inground Pond I have a lot of items to trade for these and will trade more than one item for an item that i want! (probably wont trade any of the beds for the dresser though) Dreamy Daybed, Spring Jellybean Dispenser, Little Lamb Bed (psi), Hidden Hideaway wallpaper and floor, Donut Seeds, Spring Purple Egg Bridge (psi), Exquisite Egg Chair (psi), 2 superbeds, Amethyst Geode, Sugary Sweet Dreams Bed, Flower Canopy Bed, Fine Perfume Bath (psi), and the Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain!!!

hello are you wanting the designer inground pool? If so it is not a kinzpostable item.

lilstinky

Hi, friends. It’s your friendly food hoarder looking for a few more PSFs (one each). Let me know if you would like KinzCash or PSFs in return. My UN is momssanitytime. Mackeral mush (husky pup) / Maize manicotti (two-toned llama) / Maple syrup brownie (Sig. moose) / Marbled ice cream (brown sugar pup) / Marinated marrow sandwich (Sig. timber wolf) / Marvelous mech-aroni (tinker jackalope) / Meaty mane entree (Sig. lion) / Messy mud pie (cockapoo) / Mighty melon fruits (pink lamb) / Mint brownie bites (mint chocolate sheep) / Monstrous milkshake (sweetheart monster) / Moon cake (cancer crab) / Mosquito burrito (beta fish) / Mountain smokehouse sandwich (white dire wolf pup) Thank you in advance!

blurayne

Hi @lilstinky, I sent you the Marbled Ice Cream, Meaty Mane Entree, and the Cheeseburger Royale. Enjoy! Your friend blurayne.

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I’m happy to add them to my collection.

Roxy616

@lilstinky, The only one I have from your list is the Moon Cake :( Sending to you know, and hope you have a great rest of the week! ~ Roxy <3

lilstinky

Thank you so much – I appreciate it! :)

mirforbjs

Hi @lilstinky! I sent the ones from the two-toned llama, cancer crab, white dire wolf pup, sweetheart monster, tinker jackalope, and betta fish. Thought I had the lil’ pink lamb, but only had the purple one and the blue one. I’ll be picking up the pink one as soon as it’s for sale this spring and I’ll send it’s food then. :)

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I always enjoy admiring the creativity that goes in to each one.

bananasbw

@lilstinky…I do have Maple syrup brownies. Send a friends request to me UN bananasbw. If we are friends already, let me know what other UN is. And nothing in return :D

lilstinky

My UN is momssanitytime. I think we’re already friends, but I’ll send a FR if not.

bananasbw

@lilstinky or should I say momssanitytime :D I checked & did not see your names anywhere, but now we are friends. I have sent 3 brownies in case one of your pets eat one by mistake ;D Your new friend, bananasbw

lilstinky

Thank you so much! Always glad to add new friends. Let me know if you’d like PSFs in return.

Comments are closed.