My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,856 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl757 4 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Tammylyne

Hi Guys…I dont know what happened to my last post :( But I am looking for seeds (my dream is for jumbleberry seeds) but any kind other then those from the W shop that can be brought with Kinzcash (I have a ton of them) I havent been on since 2013 but just got back into playing. Please let me know if you can help. THanks so much!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

akamom

Hey, @lilstinky! I had fallen behind on opening gifts but have caught up now and just wanted to say thank you for the many food items (your collection must be amazing!) and the new winter deluxe clothing items as well. Your WW friendship is much appreciated! :D – akamom121

lilstinky

Glad to help out my friend! Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular. Have a great week! ~ momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – my new HP box gave me another pipe organ – rats – alphacat

blurayne

Hahaha isn’t that the way it always goes. Thanks for checking for me. :) blurayne

blurayne

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading some Helping Paws Club items. Here is what I am looking for: Armchair, Dining Chair, Patio Door, Wall Sconce, Column, Lamp, Tapestry, Candles, Bouquet. This is what I have extra of: Couch, Dining Table, Spa, Room Divider, Blouse, Dress, Flats, Glasses, Jacket, Sneakers. I also have other items; just let me know what you are looking for. Thanks for looking. :) blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – I don’t have extras of the items you need, but I do get another large box on Thursday, so we’ll see what I get. I really think any kind of dining chairs prize needs to be in pairs because only one looks incomplete and three looks weird. My helping paws account is populated with all the pets with tags that I find at goodwill or this amazing independently owned used book and media store that accepts gently used items for store credit. I haven’t found anything as grand as your Cheeky Cat or Love Puppy, but I did find a Sig Sea Turtle with tag, some Adventure Park pets so I can do the big quests and a Kinz Clip so I can do Zumwhere on the full status account that it is. I love a good bargain! Anyway, I’ll let you know if I get anything on your list :-) alphacat

blurayne

Thank you @Alphaowlbear for offering to help. I just can’t figure out how to make it give me a Medium size box. I can get the small ones and the large ones pretty often, but never the medium one. And it almost never gives me what I am looking for in the box that I get. That is so great that you have a place where you can find the pets. No where near me sells them anymore. I also love a bargain, so I go to the peddlers mall and such and sometimes will find something, but not very often. That is why I was so happy about my garage sale find the other day. I have better luck online with market place sites, but the bigger ones usually want a fortune for what they have. Thanks again for offering to hep; I appreciate it! Your friend blurayne

Alphaowlbear

The medium boxes seem to be the hardest to get and there is really very little information about Helping Paws in general – I’ve only gotten one when I purchased the 99cent deluxe month – I got the candles and they were so disappointingly tiny that I traded them. From what I’ve read, you can get a medium and large box together if you adopt 5 pets all at once – but I never have that many pets to adopt at the same time. I’ve been tempted to start a second HP account to see what prize boxes I might get, but I really don’t want or need the upkeep of another account. Anyway, I’ll keep in touch about the items you’ve listed . . . alphacat

frankie98

Hey alphacat, I have never thought of checking out goodwill or thrift stores for pets! Thanks for the idea and congrats on finding some awesome items and I love a bargain too:) Your friend frankie98:)

rlla14

On the weird side of things, at one of the local restaurants in my area, they have a “Claw Game” in the corner, and recently it’s been stocked with Webkinz pets! They had an ice dragon a few days ago, but today they had a cheeky monkey and a pig that I could see. They always manage to be arranged where I can’t be 100% certain, but it looks like the codes aren’t on them. Still feel the need to “rescue” them like I’ve walked into a crossover plot between Ganz and ToyStory!

Alphaowlbear

Hi rila14 – what a funny story! It would be awesome if the pets had codes – although I would have to bribe a kid to play the claw game for me to win the pets. It would be quite funny if the pets did not have codes – as if the restaurant owners were cleaning out their kids’ room and stocking the claw machine. Sometimes I do buy a plushy without a code so I can use it to decorate for a holiday – found a bat and several reindeer – love my Webkinz! alphacat

rlla14

Know what you mean, @Alphabear! I had that same thought re the cleaning out the kids’ rooms! Somehow the idea of slightly used stuffies is not that appealing. *wince* But I’m definitely going to swing by and check once in a while–the codes could just all be strategically hidden. Part of the probem is…it’s a claw machine. Even the Webkinz version is frustrating and I lose all the time in it. I let my kids play with one once–lesson learned. They NEVER work.

bonesbongo

Hi @Alphaowlbear & @blurayne I’m hoping that you will be able to help me regarding the Helping Paws Club. I have been doing this since it started, I don’t get many boxes. I can’t find much information on this as to what expectations are required to receive a box. I have 8 HELPERS on my one account and 1 HELPER on the other, seldom do I receive anything other than 100 KC or 500 KC. I do everything that I can in WW daily and adopt a lot of pets. I have never received any of the items that you mentioned your looking for blurayne. What do I need to do to receive some of these items. Since the Helping Paws Club started I have only received the Wallpaper, Flooring, Backpack, Blouse, Cap, Dress, Flats, Jacket, Pants, Skirt Sneakers. I can’t remember the last time I got a box it has been so long. Any suggestions on what I should be doing to receive a box would be greatly appreciated. Your friend ~ shelkinz67

Alphaowlbear

Hi bonesbongo – I have just one helper account (full status) tied into my main account (deluxe). I’ve had it for just over 2 years and it’s the account I put pets that I find at goodwill and used bookstores. For the first several weeks I got small gift boxes but then they just stopped. I found that if I log into the helper account every day during a week, I get a 500 KC coin but no gift box. If I log in less than 5 days a week it drops to a 100 coin. If I adopt a pet on the helper account I receive 1000 Estore points and a large box. I purchased the 99cent one month deluxe and got a medium box. I have not tried the 3 month deluxe and I don’t want to buy the full year deluxe. I have read on fansites that you can get a small, medium and large boxes as well as 5000 Epoints, but I never have that many pets to adopt at the same time. Will continue on another post . . . . . .

rlla14

Thanks for the info on these HP accounts. Do you know–do you have to start a new account to get one, or can you tie a number to an existing account?

Alphaowlbear

Page 2 – it is my opinion that the amount of daily playtime on a helping account does not yield more or better HP prizes. I used to spend a lot of time on mine playing games for medallions, clubhouse trading, and completing that long list of challenges that every new account gets, however the HP prizes remained unchanged – just logging in seems to be more important than time spent on it as well as adopting pets and changing status of the account. Anyway, I am sending you extras of the pipe organ, dining table, and the spa – Enjoy! Maybe Steve Webkinz could do one of his special reports about Helping Paws – it’s been so long since anything was mentioned about it that I’m sure many players don’t know about it or have forgotten about it. Best Wishes – alphacat

bonesbongo

@Alphaowlbear Thank you so much, that is so sweet of you. You just made my day when I read this. It is funny that you mentioned that maybe Steve Webkinz could report on Helping Paws, after posting yesterday I mentioned it on his last article on Medallions asking him to talk about Helping Paws as there wasn’t a lot of information regarding it. Will have to wait and see. ;) shelkinz67

bonesbongo

@Alphaowlbear (alphacat) Thank you for sharing this information, it is helpful and I will try what you suggested. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the pipe organ, dining table, and the spa these items are so nice. Hopefully I will start getting boxes soon I would love to start working on a room in the near future. I sent you a little something to show my appreciation for your generosity. ~ shelkinz67

Alphaowlbear

hey again bonesbongo – I’m glad you enjoyed the gift – the pipe organ is my fav – I love music but I am not musical – maybe that’s another topic for Steve Webkinz – help us identify the piece of music all the pianos, organs and harps play. Thank you SO MUCH for your gift! I love the pool, especially, and the bookshelf has been an elusive recess prize for me. Have a great day – your friend, alphacat

Kiska

Part 2 Gnarled pumpkin Table
      Gnarled pumpkin Chair
      Haunted Hotel Lobby Desk
      Haunted Knight Armor
      Haunted Cottage House (needs to be built)
      Spooky Speedster
      Straight Creek tile (4)
      Turn Creek Tile (2)
      Freaky Forest Wallpaper
      Wailing Willow Tree
      Candy Bowl Fridge
      Terrifying Tree Swing
      Freaky Forest Waterfall

Roxy616

Hi, @Kiska, I have some of the items you’re looking for, so if you’d like to send me a friend request at Roxy616, I’ll be happy to send them to you…Nothing needed in return.

Roxy616

So sorry, @Kiska, since this is a partial list, I think I misunderstood your list above to be items that you were looking for, and not items you were offering in trade with another member. Anyway, if there’s anything you need that I may be able to help with, please let me know, and if I have it, it’s yours! Roxy :)

Kiska

Oh, Hi Roxy616! Thank you for the kind offer, I was actually making a list for someone else , I must of accidentally posted my reply twice. Silly me. Thank you anyway. P.S. I friended you anyway —-Kiska–

Comments are closed.