My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

poodle15634

Hi! I am looking for the nautical navy crib. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi guys! Does any one have the baseball stools? They’re an Artie item and I’m in need of three if anyone can help.

bananasbw

@boggermonster…I have 1 that I can send. What is your username? If you are in need of other baseball items, let me know. Thanks!

Others have actually already sent the stools I need, but thank you so much for the offer! For other baseball items, do you have any baseball wall decor?

lilstinky

@boggermonster – I have one to send you. ~ momssanitytime

Thank you so much!

Traveller

@boggermonster does the baseball stool look like an end table? If yes, I actually have one! Let me know if you are still looking. And please remind me of your username. I know we are friends but I am drawing a blank suddenly. My short-term memory is terrible. :-( your friend Traveller

Thank you so much for the offer, but others have already sent the stools. I am again so thrilled and humbled by the generosity on these forums. Thank you so much!

bananasbw

@boggermonster…The only items I have is a baseball bat rack & a baseball wall shelf. Let me know if these will work for you.

bananasbw

My Want is to prepare lists for 3 Forums…I Need this Item, Giveaways & a Want list. Can’t say when I will post these but hopefully soon. After going over pages & pages of members postings made me want to join in. I just love how everyone works together. And the generosity is overwhelming. Another Want I have is to make the Bad Gateways disappear. It drove me bananas!! And in case anyone asks…my Username is bananasbw.

ultrasonic3

Welcome from another newbie! My Webkinz username is ultrasonic3 and I love making new friends! I cannot add friends because I have too many unanswered requests, but welcome requests! I love how friendly everyone is here!

blurayne

Welcome @bananasbw, We are already friends. You will find that this forum truly has the most kind, caring and generous people you can find.

bananasbw

Hi blurayne! Out of curiosity…Did you get the Snowy Rope Bridge?

blurayne

Hello, Yes I was able to get that one. It is really nice, but I still have not started a room for any of those items yet. :) blurayne

ultrasonic3

Does anyone have an extra chair from peek a newz they’d be willing to give me? I get everything but the bed and chair! You will need to add me as a friend as I’m not allowed to add friends because of all the unanswered requests. What would you like me to send? Much thanks! Webkinz username is ultrasonic3

ultrasonic3

Thank you @blurayne! You sent me everything I wanted! I wish I could send you real flowers! I am so sorry about your mom. I will continue to pray for you . Your friend ultrasonic3

blurayne

You are welcome @ultrasonic3, I am happy to make a new friend. Thank you for your prayers. :) blurayne

Tammylyne

Hello everyone, I am looking for seeds (my dream is jumbleberry seeds) but anykind other than the ones that can be purchased with Kinzcash. I havent been on for a very long time but do have stuff I can trade.

mirforbjs

Hi @Tammylyne! The jumbleberry seeds can’t be sent or traded. But I can send you one each of the cucumber, snow peas, and peach tree seeds, they are from the past fall fest prizes. Just let me know your Webkinz World username, and send me a friend request at: mirforbjs

ultrasonic3

Mirforbjs if you have any extra peach tree seeds I would love that! Peaches are my favorite fruit. I will send you something back. But I can’t add you. Hope you can add me!! I have too many unanswered requests :(

mirforbjs

Sure @ultrasonic3, I have one more peach tree seed I can send you, and I will add you soon. Is your webkinz world username the same as on here??

ultrasonic3

Mirforbjs if you have any extra peach tree seeds I would love that! Peaches are my favorite fruit. I will send you something back. But I can’t add you. Hope you can add me!! I have too many unanswered requests

ultrasonic3

Mirforbjs if you have any extra peach tree seeds I would love that! Peaches are my favorite fruit. I will send you something back. But I can’t add you. Hope you can add me!! I have too many unanswered requests.

ultrasonic3

I’m sorry! I’m completely embarrassed! I did not mean to have that many requests. There was a problem sending so I kept retrying. I don’t need the seeds, just thought it would be cool.

mirforbjs

It’s totally fine @ultrasonic3! The “bad gateway” errors get the best of us, LOL. I’m happy to help. :) I do wish this forum set-up was a little more user-friendly though because it shouldn’t be this difficult to talk to each other while trading. ;) And don’t get me started on kinzchat plus… it’s basically useless.

ultrasonic3

if you have any extra peach tree seeds I would love that! Peaches are my favorite fruit. I will send you something back. But I can’t add you. Hope you can add me!! I have too many unanswered requests.

Comments are closed.