My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone! I’m trying to create a 50s diner type room. If anyone has any pieces that would fit this or any tips/advice on how to make this, please let me know! Thank you all so much! My username is charleighfred

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

There’s really a lot of items available to make a 50’s style diner beginning with the Wshop theme for starters. Is there anything specific you are looking for?

Currently mostly just ideas lol! I think I have the floors and counters I want, but I’m still not sure about the tables/chairs/other decor items lol

Traveller

@boggermonster Spree rewards has some great diner-ish items!

That’s such a good idea! Thank you so much!!

ultrasonic3

My wish list includes anything ocean related. My dream is to be a marine biologist. My Webkinz username is ultrasonic3 . I promise I’ll send a gift in return. I love sending and receiving gifts. Thank you!!!!!!!!

Alphaowlbear

Hi ultrasonic3 – I’m going to be sending you some marine themed clothing and items. Please, nothing is every needed in return – just a note is fine. Everything I send to others are extras that I am thrilled to share with friends because my dock is so full. alphacat

ultrasonic3

Thank you so much for your kindness! If you ever do need something please ask. Your grateful friend ultrasonic3

blurayne

Hello @ultrasonic3, I sent you a Gnarly Wetsuit, diving bell bottoms, and a clam shell. I will keep looking for anything else that might work for you. Nothing needed in return. :) blurayne

ultrasonic3

Thank you blurayne! I love them!

Roxy616

Hi, @ultrasonic3, I have some scuba clothing pieces, the Saltwater Reef Wallpaper, and some other undersea items I’d be happy to send you…Nothing needed in return. Just sent a friend request from Roxy616, so as soon as you accept, I’ll start sending those to you over the next couple of days. ~ Roxy616 :)

ultrasonic3

Awesome! Thank you roxy616

mirforbjs

Hi @ultasonic! I can send some of the ocean stuff that is in the pet of the month gift boxes. Nothing needed in return. :)

ultrasonic3

Wow, I really appreciate everything you have sent me! Have a great day

ultrasonic3

Does anyone have the bed, wallpaper, etc that matches the frog collection from our current community challenge they would be willing to give me? I’ll send you something back, I promise. My Webkinz username is ultrasonic3. If we aren’t friends already you will need to add me. Sadly I can’t send friend requests

animalmomkls

Hi Webkinz Friends, Sally posted another one of her wonderful food reports. Which means I’ve been spending this pretty snowy morning with my iPad reorganizing some food and looking up info on the ones I still need. I’m adding the PSF of the Mint Chocolate Cow and Mint Chocolate Sheep to my collection even though they weren’t in her report. So, if anyone has those two sweet pets can you send me their PSF. I’m also looking for the Caring Valley Mint Chocolate which was from a floaty event in 2010 and the Peppermint Hot Chocolate which was a WinterFest Prize a very long time ago. Thanks so much. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Sparky1109

Sending the peppermint hot chocolate your way!

animalmomkls

Hi @Sparky1109, Thanks for sending me some yummy Peppermint Hot Chocolate. I really appreciate your help with my food collection. Is there anything you are looking for right now? Hope you have a great weekend. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Sparky1109

I’m on the hunt for some racetrack floor tiles if you have any extras :-) Hope your week is off to a good start! <3 Sparky

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, Sending the Mint Chocolate Cow PSF now…Wish I also had the Caring Valley Mint Chocolate for you, but I’m missing that one, too, and would love if Ganz could maybe make that one of the wheel prizes in March. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

poodle15634

Oh! I am also looking for the blue winged window.

mirforbjs

Is it a big blue butterfly winged window? If so, I can send one. LMK :)

mirforbjs

I see now that it is named the “blue winged window” and I have one, so I’m sending it now. :)

poodle15634

OMG!!! I am so bad at checking these forums and when I saw I had mail today I got super excited, and when I opened it I saw the window and I literally almost screamed!! LOL!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I believe it was you that posted that you’d soon be posting a Wish List for yourself. I will be on the lookout for that!

mirforbjs

I’m so glad you liked it! I found another window, so expect another package soon. ;)

Comments are closed.