My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilstinky

Hi, friends! I’m searching for more PSFs to add to my collection (just one each). If you can help me out, I’d appreciate it. Let me know if you would like me to send PSFs or KinzCash coins in return. My UN is momssanitytime. Honey BBQ chips / Honeycomb porridge / Hot honey hoagie / Hunk-a-Hunk of PB&J / Hunter’s trail mix / Jeweled eggs benedict / Jeweled lollipop / Joey oatcakes / Karmic korma / Kibble cookie dough cone / Labracadabra chow / Lazy leaf lasagna / Leaf and locust linguine / Lemming meringue pie / Licorice linguini / Locust jerky Thank you so much!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Really wish I had more from your list, but am sending you the Leaf and Locust Linguine and Lemming Meringue Pie. Hope you have a great week! ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kindness and friendship. ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

@Roxy616 – I commented to your reply before I opened the box, but I wanted to add an extra “thank you” for the surprise in with the PSFs – it is SO cute! I truly did not expect to get it, and it really brightened my day. Thank you for being such a thoughtful friend! ~ momssanitytime

Roxy616

@lilstinky, You’re more than welcome! Do you have the Lobster Slippers? If not, I have an extra pair I’d be glad to send you. ~ Roxy <3

dogfish

Hi @lilstinky, I sent the ones I had. I asked some pals about the others. I don’t have the Sig Labradoodle, ribbon lion, B&W springer, hound dog. I need to adopt my sloth, if no one else has it, I’ll find an acct going down soon and put it on. I enjoy sending your foods. It seems you always post when I’m bored LOL DF

mirforbjs

I have the sloth, hound dog, ribbon lion, and B&W springer. I’ll get those sent out tonight @lilstinky

lilstinky

@mirforbjs – Thanks so much for helping me add to my PSF collection. You are so kind! I never know when I post a list how difficult some of them will be to get. You, DF, and Roxy helped me find all but one – amazing! ~ momssanitytime

mirforbjs

Happy to help! Yeah, I only have a handful of signatures. They were too expensive for my taste, lol. ;)

lilstinky

Thank you, @dogfish. You are always so helpful when I post a PSF list, and I truly appreciate your sharing with me to add to my never-ending collection. That is quite funny that you get bored while in college – I’m sure you are a great student, and do well in all of your classes. You seem so organized! Thanks again for your kindness! ~ momssanitytime

netge

Hi, I have Honey BBQ chips, Honeycomb Porridge, Hot Honey Hoagie, Hunters Trail Mix and Lazy Leaf Lasagna I can send you. If you’d like to friend my netg2 account they are ready to send to you. I am looking for one pair of shoes from the just finished fashion items in case you have a spare, don’t worry if you haven’t.

Hi everyone! I was in the decorating mood last weekend and created a ton of new rooms. I am looking for the following items to complete some of them:
      Cosmic Couch x2
      Webkinz 10 Framed Poster
      Hall Tree Bench
      Cute Cozy Couch
      Wanderer Window x2
      Northern Trail Storage
      Modern Stone Fireplace
      Honeyberry Patio Plant or Patio Blueberry Plant or any tall indoor plant that has blue in it (I’m open to suggestions)
      Please let me know if there is anything that you are looking for. My WWID is dogkat13. Hope you have a great day! ~Strawberryred

bananasbw

Not sure whether to post a My Want List or I Need This Item, but over time I have seen certain items I would like for my rooms I have created or to add to a collection. The following items are: Sacred Scribe Desk, Exquisite Egyptian Obelisk, North Pole Snow Globe, Party Snow Globe, Snowcat Globe, KinzPost shorts, Ms. Birdy Holiday Plush (2009) & Amanda Panda Plush (2009). If you have an extra to part with, please send a friends request to me…username bananasbw. Thank You!

Alphaowlbear

Hi bananasbw – I sent a pair of Kinzpost shorts and a Party Snowglobe – Enjoy! alphacat

bananasbw

@Alphaowlbear…Yay!!! I don’t have to keep bothering Fiona Feathers anymore. Thank you so much for the shorts & especially the Party Snow Globe. Much appreciated!

dogfish

@bananasbw, Good morning, I sent the Egyptian items, they are hard to find these days. I also sent the snow globes and the Amanda plush. The “red coat” Birdy has become very rare, not sure why, but not many players have extra. I had to stop giving those away last year, I have only a couple and I get anxious if I get down to just one of anything LOL I’m quirky like that. DF

bananasbw

@dogfish, and a good afternoon to you! THANK YOU so much for sending these items to me. You have such a big heart & I suspect a HUGE warehouse to accommodate Webkinz collections over the years :D I had a feeling the plushies would be tough to get. Last night, out of curiosity, I ventured further into the forums to see what members were giving away, wanted or needed. Not sure how far back I went but I did see a post by you with the mention of a Blanche Plushy. Is this something you need? If so, I do have an extra ;D Your friend, bananasbw

dogfish

wow @bananasbw, you went way back. I am not needing anything right now and will ask when I do. Even though I like giving way more than getting, I’m not that proud. LOL I do ask for things from time to time. I do WW FB and I have groups I can ask so that makes it so much easier. I’m always happy to help, I love webkinz and I know how it gets under the skin. DF

hi there, i’ll check my plushy account later on tonight, i may have the ms birdy holiday one you are looking for.

sorry meant to move back up and reply to banaanabsw. i also am on several ww fb groups!

animalmomkls

Hello Webkinz Friends, I got sick with the flu last week and decided on Friday to cheer myself up. So, I bought some of the Smitten Kitten boxes and started on a room. Cute Theme! And as usual I have extras of some things and absolutely none of others. Bought more boxes on Saturday. LOL It didn’t help. I would really like some of the dividers. I have extra armchairs and curtains for trade. I know I kind of got invested in the theme at the end of the month but still hoping somebody can help. Thanks, your friend animalmomkls : )

Traveller

I can send dividers! @animalmomkls

Traveller

@animalmomkls me and my big fat mouth. I can’t find anymore. I must have given them all away. :-( :-( :-( so sorry.

Traveller

@i found them! So nice to know that I haven’t totally lost my mind. And I’m glad you’re feeling better! Your friend, Traveller

animalmomkls

Hi @Traveller, Thanks so much! I’m so excited to finish my room. I’m feeling much better. It’s been awhile since I’ve had the flu and I forgot how bad it can be. Please let me know if there’s anything you are looking for. I would really love to help. Hope you have an awesome day. Thanks again! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Traveller

@animalmomkls by any chance, would you have an extra mosaic tile shower. It was a deluxe prize several months ago. I was a dodo and forgot to do the daily activities so I didn’t get it. Duh me. No worries if you don’t. :-) Traveller

rlla14

I’m looking for the rocking bird from the Holiday Quilted Robin theme. That whole theme disappeared from the E-Store faster than I expected!! I’ve seen that they were in some of the mystery gift bags, so I’m hoping someone might have an extra they’re willing to part with. Let me know what you’re looking for in potential trade.

blurayne

Hi @rlla14, The quilted Christmas rocker is headed your way. Nothing needed in return. Happy to help a friend. :) blurayne

rlla14

OH!! You are AMAZING, bluerayne!!! THANK YOU so much!!!! You’re fast, too–it was waiting for me when I logged on this morning.

Comments are closed.