My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,855 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl757 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

PEBBLES1973

if anyone has any extra fashion week clothes, please send them to me. I’m trying to make 2 of each clothes. I have a few 2 glimmering waterfall dresses, 2 cool blue boots, 2 turtle shell backpacks, 1 under the sea dress, 1 bumblebee backpack, 1 happy turtle hat, & 1 charmed forest wings. I need the clothes to make 2 of all of them. Thanks,. My username is NITA007 The 0′s in my username are zeroes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PEBBLES1973

The fashion week clothes i need are 2 painted denim jackets, 1 under the sea toque, & 1 leopard print jacket. I have all the rest. thanks to my friends @Roxy616 & Animalmomkls who sent me the ones i was missing. My username is NITA007

netge

Hi, does anyone have one spare pair of shoes, I need one to complete my fashion items. I just need to make the Turtle Shell Backpack for the full set. I found the shoes were in fairly short supply. Many thanks if you can help. If you are looking for an item please let me know and I’ll see if I have it. I need the shoes on my netg account.

Traveller

@netge Hi there, if you send a FR to me, I can send a pair of shoes. Nothing needed in return. Traveller

netge

Many thanks @Traveller, I’ll send you a friend request.

Hey guys! Does anyone have an extra Atlantis bed or counter laying around? Could really use a couple of both. Thanks so much!

bananasbw

@boggermonster…I do have a bed (Poseidon’s Pillow) & 2 counter’s (Trident Crown) heading your way shortly. Anything else you might need from this theme? Your friend, bananasbw

Thank you so much!! I have two whales in Webkinz World and they look so cute in this theme! If you have it, I could use one more bed and Submariner Swivel Chairs. Thank you again!

bananasbw

@boggermonster…Woo Hoo!!! I do have another bed for you. Also, how many Swivel Chairs do you need? I have other items such as the Sea TV, Fin Fan room divider, Fridge & Stove, Toy box…pretty much everything to that theme. Let me know what you would like & I will send them over to you. Not sure how I have all these pieces but I’m thinking one of my pets went on a spending spree…LOL

I need six chairs total so four more! Thank you so much! The sea tv as well would be amazing!

bananasbw

Good Morning! I’m in need/want/would like 1 or 2 Spring Melt trees. I have a spare flower patch or a bench in return. Your friend, bananasbw :D

Traveller

Hi @bananasbw Did you mean the tree bed or just the plain tree? I have extras of the tree bed but not the plain tree. Let me know. Your friend, Traveller

bananasbw

Hello @Traveller! I am interested in just the plain trees. The tree bed is cute & was lucky to get one out of the boxes purchased. Your friend, bananasbw :D

Traveller

@bananasbw Oh darn. Sorry. I won two and am using both. On the main page post about the Spring Melt, one of the posters was lamenting that she got trees but no beds. I sent her some beds. Maybe she will help you out? Just a thought. Your friend, Traveller.

bananasbw

@Traveller…I’ll go check that out. Thank you! Have a great day!! Your friend, bananasbw.

bananasbw

@Traveller…I was totally surprised to see a gift coming from you & thought “what is she sending me?”. Thank you so much for the tree & goodies. Have yourself a great weekend or should I say, considering you will get this Monday- Hope you had a great weekend! Your much appreciated friend, bananasbw.

Traveller

@bananasbw I went back to see if I could get something and got another tree (two in fact). Sent one to you and one to Nate4555. Have a great week ahead.

Roxy616

Hi, @Strawberryred, So sorry I don’t have more on your list, but just sent you a Hall Tree Bench…Hope it helps! Have a great week! ~ Hugs, Roxy :)

Thank you so much Roxy! I really appreciate your help. You helped me complete one of my rooms! ~Strawberryred

Comments are closed.