My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hiii I’m making a princess themed room and i REALLY want these for it: Far Far Away Canopy Bed Once Upon a Time Dresser Designer Inground Pond I have a lot of items to trade for these and will trade more than one item for an item that i want! (probably wont trade any of the beds for the dresser though) Dreamy Daybed, Spring Jellybean Dispenser, Little Lamb Bed (psi), Hidden Hideaway wallpaper and floor, Donut Seeds, Spring Purple Egg Bridge (psi), Exquisite Egg Chair (psi), 2 superbeds, Amethyst Geode, Sugary Sweet Dreams Bed, Flower Canopy Bed, Fine Perfume Bath (psi), and the Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

hello are you wanting the designer inground pool? If so it is not a kinzpostable item.

lilstinky

Hi, friends. It’s your friendly food hoarder looking for a few more PSFs (one each). Let me know if you would like KinzCash or PSFs in return. My UN is momssanitytime. Mackeral mush (husky pup) / Maize manicotti (two-toned llama) / Maple syrup brownie (Sig. moose) / Marbled ice cream (brown sugar pup) / Marinated marrow sandwich (Sig. timber wolf) / Marvelous mech-aroni (tinker jackalope) / Meaty mane entree (Sig. lion) / Messy mud pie (cockapoo) / Mighty melon fruits (pink lamb) / Mint brownie bites (mint chocolate sheep) / Monstrous milkshake (sweetheart monster) / Moon cake (cancer crab) / Mosquito burrito (beta fish) / Mountain smokehouse sandwich (white dire wolf pup) Thank you in advance!

blurayne

Hi @lilstinky, I sent you the Marbled Ice Cream, Meaty Mane Entree, and the Cheeseburger Royale. Enjoy! Your friend blurayne.

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I’m happy to add them to my collection.

Roxy616

@lilstinky, The only one I have from your list is the Moon Cake :( Sending to you know, and hope you have a great rest of the week! ~ Roxy <3

lilstinky

Thank you so much – I appreciate it! :)

mirforbjs

Hi @lilstinky! I sent the ones from the two-toned llama, cancer crab, white dire wolf pup, sweetheart monster, tinker jackalope, and betta fish. Thought I had the lil’ pink lamb, but only had the purple one and the blue one. I’ll be picking up the pink one as soon as it’s for sale this spring and I’ll send it’s food then. :)

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I always enjoy admiring the creativity that goes in to each one.

bananasbw

@lilstinky…I do have Maple syrup brownies. Send a friends request to me UN bananasbw. If we are friends already, let me know what other UN is. And nothing in return :D

lilstinky

My UN is momssanitytime. I think we’re already friends, but I’ll send a FR if not.

bananasbw

@lilstinky or should I say momssanitytime :D I checked & did not see your names anywhere, but now we are friends. I have sent 3 brownies in case one of your pets eat one by mistake ;D Your new friend, bananasbw

lilstinky

Thank you so much! Always glad to add new friends. Let me know if you’d like PSFs in return.

PEBBLES1973

hey. I have all the fashion week clothes. I don’t need anymore. thanks. if anyone has and quilted tile pieces from last year, please send them to me. I need at least 12 to finish my room. My username is NITA007

hey there, are you talking about the quilted robin tiles? i have 4 extras i can send you! i know its not many but its a start. My username is princesspuppy555.

netge

@lilstinky, I expect you missed my post regarding PSFs you are looking for, as it disappeared down the list. I have several of them and am happy to send to you, nothing needed in return. I sent you a friend request from my netg account, but have not heard back from you. If you would like the foods you can send me a friend request on netg and I’ll send them to you.

lilstinky

@netge – I am so sorry, I did miss your post. Just went back and read it. I did receive all of the items from the list except for the labracadabra chow, which will likely be hard to find as it is from the Signature labradoodle. You are so kind to look them up for me. Food collecting is much fun, and I post several food items I’m looking for from time to time. Thank you for thinking of me! ~ momssanitytime

netge

@Roxy616 thank you so much for very generously sending me more than I asked for and in particular yesterday’s items, you are so kind and giving. Please let me know if you are looking for any items and I’ll be happy to check my accounts.

Roxy616

Hi, @netge, I posted this on the “I Need This Item” forum just after I sent you the package on Tuesday, but the pages accumulate so quickly with new posts that I’m guessing you didn’t get a chance to see it, so I’ve posted it there again as well as here on this forum…I’m so embarrassed to have to ask this, but I accidentally sent you a package meant for someone else and wanted to see if you can send the Spring Petals Bed back…The other items are extras that you’re more than welcome to keep, so don’t worry about returning those, but I only had one of the bed and had already promised it to another member. So very sorry about the mix up, and if you’ve already placed the bed in a room you’re designing with that theme, then no worries…I’d rather you keep it where it is and enjoy your room than send it back and be without the matching bed. Again, I’m so sorry for the error ~ Your friend, Roxy <3

netge

Hi @Roxy616, no problem will send back the bed in a minute when I am in my account Your friend Netge

Roxy616

@netge, Just wanted to let you know that, if you’re interested, @Traveller has kindly offered to send you a Spring Petals Bed to replace the one I sent you by mistake (see her post on pg. 848 of the “I Need This Item” forum). ~ Roxy <3

Comments are closed.