My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

emby9

Hey guys! Need crystalline pond, prismatic chair, sparkle plant, fancy fountain, elephant fountain, Apollo fountain, 10 years of wonder window, 10th anniversary armchair, 10 treasured years toy box, tenacious side table, and sparkle springs tree. If you have any of these please let me know and send me a request at emby9 and we can trade!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

doc245

Hello emby9, I have the elephant fountain, 10 years armchair, 10 years toybox, and the Apollo fountain. My username is earthrulespopcorn9.

doc245

Hello emby9, I have the elephant fountain, 10 years armchair, 10 years toybox, and the Apollo fountain. My username is earthrulespopcorn9. I am not super picky when it comes to trading, I am looking forward to trading. :)

emthmt

I am looking for: Dr. Quack Side Table Lamp, Dr. Quack Bed, Dr. Quack’s Lab Coat, Golden Stethoscope, Medical Curtain Room Divider, Cup of Lollipops, any of the Dr. Quack Campaign items (can you see a pattern yet? :-)) and the Familiar Faces Plate Rack. I’ve some rares/exclusives that I can list if you want, and I’d be willing to trade the Night Light Flower Super Bed for the Dr. Quack Bed.

I’ve got the room divider. I’ll check for the campaign stuff. My daughter has Dr Quack’s tonic but I’m not sure she’d part with that.

Something really weird happened when I pressed the submit button on that last message. It took me to a page saying ”You’ve found it” and gave me a code for a shrubbery bed that had expired in April 2018!

cowluva

Same thing happened to me today but it was for a chocolate egg from 2017 lol! I was so confused. I tried entering the code just incase haha but it didn’t work

I’ve also got Dr Quack’s 2014 Campaign billboard and cap.

emthmt

She doesn’t have to part with her tonic, I actually have one of those. Someone else offered a divider, but what would you like for the campaign cap and board? (Also nice job on that shrubbery bed!)

We are already friends so I will send you the cap and billboard. If you still need the divider just let me know. Nothing required in return. To be honest I had thought of making a Dr Quack clinic myself but wasn’t aware that the other pieces you are looking for existed. I stopped playing for a few years and came back to find Dr Quack had retired, so I missed all of that. I’m delighted that you are going with that theme. Good Luck.

Traveller

Hi @maidoforleans. I’m pretty sure that I have an outstanding friend request to you. Could you please delete it? Apologies for the trouble and thanks so much. Traveller

Hi Traveller, I would love to friend you. I don’t think I received the request from you. I’ll try inviting you. Hope you are well. Best wishes.

Traveller

Thanks for the friend request, @maidoforleans. I have always loved your name! Your new friend, Traveller

lilstinky

I received your friend request, and send the golden stethoscope, medical curtain room divider, and cup of lollipops. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

emthmt

Many thanks!

Hi guys! Did anyone get an extra Soft Gray Coffee Table from March Peek-a-newz? I have extras of some of the other prizes if you need them. Please let me know! Thanks!

bananasbw

@boggermonster…I have an extra & sending it out to you right after I finish typing this. Nothing needed in return but if I have no luck next month getting the Soft Gray Couch, then I just might have to come calling :D your friend, bananasbw

Thank you so much!! And if I’m lucky enough to get an extra couch next month it is totally yours! :)

Roxy616

Hi, everyone! Am currently looking for the following PSFs from eStore Birthstone Pets and would be more than happy to send either PSF or dispenser foods in return: AMETHYST TWIST (Amethyst Hound); AQUAMARINE ANGEL CAKE (Aquamarine Puppy); EMERALD ECLAIRS (Emerald Lab); BIRTHSTONE SNOWCONE (Garnet Rover); GEMSTONE SCONES (Peridot Dog); RED RUBY SUNDAE (Ruby Retriever); SPARKLING SAPPHIRE STEAK (Sapphire Spaniel); TOPAZ TRUFFLES (Topaz Terrier); and GEMSTONE DOG BONE (Zircon Puppy). Thanks so much! Roxy <3

animalmomkls

Hi Webkinz Friends, Sally did a report on Smoothies so of course I’m trying to get them all. LOL If anyone has these dispenser foods can you send them to me, the Pineberry Smoothie and Spiced Pumpkin Smoothie. The Jelly Bean Smoothie seems to be a Spring Celebration Prize from 2014, but it was also on the wheel in 2015. So, I’m hoping someone can send it to me. And, I’m also looking for these PSF.
      Beaver PSF Barkberry Smoothie
      White Peppermint Unicorn White Magic Mint Smoothie
      Red Peppermint Unicorn PSF Magic Mint Smoothies
      Green Peppermint Unicorn PSF Green Magic Mint Smoothie
      Blossom Fish PSF Seedy Seaside Smoothie
      Patchwork Cat Cat PSF Grass Smoothie
      Pink Punch Cheeky Dog PSF Berry Berry Smoothie
      Bumblebee PSF Honey Smoothie
      Lucky Dino PSF Shamrock Smoothie
      African Black Rhino PSF Sunny Smoothie
      Alpaca PSF Wheatgrass Smoothie
      Orangutan PSF Fancy Fig Smoothie
      Spotted Dinosaur PSF Fantastic Jurassic Smoothie
      Thanks so much. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Alphaowlbear

Hi animalmomkls – I had no idea there were so many smoothies out there – I love Sally’s food reports. I am sending PSF for the Blossom Fish, Alpaca, and Patchwork Cat – Enjoy! alphacat

Alphaowlbear

I will have to send the Blossom Fish smoothie tomorrow – I’ve been moving things around my accounts and can’t sending anymore items to myself – that smoothie is on a account that belonged to my daughter and I don’t put friends on it – lol – another sticky note on the computer – alphacat

animalmomkls

Hi Alphaowlbear, Thanks so much for the Smoothies. I didn’t know there were so many smoothies out there either. Yum! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Alphaowlbear

I just sent the Spiced Pumpkin Smoothie that I forgot I had – and I spaced again about the Blossom Fish PSI – I’m moving so many things around – so sorry – will send it on Saturday :-) alphacat

mirforbjs

I can send the Beaver, White Peppermint Unicorn, Red Peppermint Unicorn, Green Peppermint Unicorn, Pink Punch Cheeky Dog, Bumblebee, Lucky Dino, African Black Rhino, and Spotted Dinosaur

mirforbjs

And let me check on that jelly bean smoothie. I know I must have one, so I’ll send it this weekend when I have time to find it. :)

lilstinky

@mirforbjs – You sent me many beautiful smoothies. We’re they intended for me, or animalmomkls? If they were for her, I’ll be happy to forward them to her; if they were for me, then I thank you very much. Momssanitytime

Traveller

@lilstinky I’m pretty I have done that in the past and vice versa, too. lol

mirforbjs

Oh my goodness (facepalm), I got my moms mixed up, LOL! You can keep those @lilstinky, and I’ll send @animalmomkls the smoothies I had meant for her. Sorry for the delay animalmom ;)

lilstinky

No problem! I’ve done the same thing before, too. Apparently I’m in good company – LOL! I have been forwarding them to her, three at a time. The last two, the red and white magic mint smoothies and the snowflake, will be sent tomorrow. ~momssanitytime

animalmomkls

Hi @mirforbjs, I’ve done the same thing. Lately, I’ve just started taking pictures before I send stuff because I’m getting so confused. LOL Also, pretty sure I’ve sent the same thing to some people twice because I’m not sure if I did it the first time. Thanks for the yummy smoothies. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

I can send the pine berry smoothie. Wish I had more to send.

Hello did you get the jelly bean smoothie? I have one I’d be glad to send you. Send fr to webkinzplayer1212. Nothing needed in return

Comments are closed.