My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey everyone! If anyone has extra and/or for trade the seeds from the white chocolate eggs this year please let me know!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey everyone! If anyone has extra and/or for trade the seeds from this years white chocolate eggs, please let me know!

Traveller

Hi @boggermonster. Ummm can you remind me of your player name, again? (Sorry!) I know we’re friends so I can send something to you. Your forgetful friend Traveller

Roxy616

Hi, @Traveller…Just in case @boggermonster doesn’t happen to see your post anytime soon, I’m also friends with them so wanted to let you know that boggermonster’s WW username is CharleighFred. ~ Roxy :)

Traveller

@Roxy616 Oh Roxy, you are just so thoughtful. Thank you so much for reminding forgetful me.

Thank you both so much! Just seeing this now! Traveller, thank you for the amazing gift!!

cowluva

Hi everyone! I’m fairly new to Webkinz (only really started about a week ago). And this is my first time posting here I think, so not really sure how this works honestly haha. But I’m looking for items from the Denim and Lace collection. I stumbled across the theme and absolutely fell in love with it! Here are a few things I would love to have: Denim and Lace Bed, Blue Armchair, Blue Sofa, Coffee Table, Desk, Dresser, Fireplace, 2 Lamps, Hamper, Planter, Rug, 2 Windows, and the Wallpaper. If anyone is feeling generous and can help me in collecting these gorgeous pieces I would be so appreciative! My username is cowluva :) Thanks y’all! Also if anyone wants to be friends on WW feel free to shoot me a friend request. I love making new friends on there! Have a wonderful day –cowluva

Traveller

@cowluva unfortunately these items aren’t sendable. :-(

cowluva

Ohh I didn’t realize they were special items. I only saw a picture of the whole room theme with all the items in it and absolutely fell in love with the colors and prints and the cute decor. Will have to find a way to get my hands on them nevertheless! Thanks so much for informing me friend :) Hope you are doing well!

Hi! I’m currently looking for 13 mystery bag and kinzstyle outlet dresses, all from previous years 2013-19. My username is Zixuan, feel free to add me and find me in the trading room!

blue masquerade gown
      yellow summer fun dress
      sunflower sprite dress
      yellow ruffle dress
      girly green gown
      mint to be dress
      bluebird dress
      soft spring dress
      tiger lily dress
      belle of the ball gown
      keep it colourful dress
      darling red dress
      purple belted spring dress

Sorry, I’ve found a few and added another, my updated list is:
        1. blue masquerade gown
        2. girly green gown
        3. bluebird dress
        4. sea breeze dress
        5. belle of the ball gown
        6. darling red dress

cowluva

Does anyone here have the Colossal Movie Screen? I want it so bad, better start saving up lol. Is it even still available?

Traveller

@cowluva It showed up at Arte’s shop over the weekend. KC40,000! Start saving. :-)

cowluva

I was in the trading room and everyone was talking about it! I didn’t have enough KC at the time but glad to know it’s still making appearances! I still have a chance haha

netge

I have a spare movie screen I bought ages ago and is still sat in my dock. I can send it to you, expect a friend request from either netg or netg2, can’t remember which account it is on.

Comments are closed.