My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,852 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  teamascot 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

i just want some more of the spring melt creek tiles. jacobcrosby87 is my Webkinz user

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AbbyLC200u

I will have to check later today, but I have a bunch of straight and curved tiles that I can send you. Just let me know how many you want. Please send a friend request to AbbyLC2007. Have a wonderful day! -Abby

lilstinky

Hi, friends. Here are some PSFs I’m looking for to add to my collection (just one of each). Please let me know what I can give you in return, either PSFs or KinzCash coins. My UN is momssanitytime. Mackerel Mush / Magical Boo Brownie / Mint Brownie Bites / Noble Nachos / Nocturnal Nectar / Nocturnal Nibbles / Octopot Pie / Off Duty Donuts / Off Leash Quiche / Off the Truck Tacos / Orange Spring Rolls / Organic Veggie Burger Thank you in advance!

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I have the octopot pie! Raquel, the Rockhopper Penguin, will be sending it very soon :-) alphacat

lilstinky

Thank you to you and Raquel for sending it. The name octopot pie really makes me laugh!

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Sending you the Magical Boo Brownie…Wish I had more from your list :( ~ Roxy <3

lilstinky

Thank you so much for the gift! The face on that brownie is too cute to be scary. Also, I didn’t have the carrot candy slices, so that is one more PSF to check off my list. Your appreciative friend, momssanitytime

mirforbjs

Hi lilstinky! Let me check my accounts and get back to you. Some of these sound familiar.

lilstinky

Thank you so much for checking. Maybe I should have listed the pets they’re from to make it easier.

mirforbjs

I sent the Mint Brownie Bites, Nocturnal Nectar, Off Duty Donuts, Off Leash Quiche, Orange Spring Rolls, and Organic Veggie Burger. I also found an Off-Duty Donut and Midnight Nibbles, do you need either of those?

lilstinky

Thank you for thinking of me! I do have the Off Duty Donut, but not the Midnight Nibbles. That one is not even on my rather lengthy list. I’ll have to look it up. If you could send me that one, it would be much appreciated! ~ momssanitytime

frankie98

Good Morning mirforbs! My deluxe is now active:) Thank you so much!!! Words can never express my gratitude for your generosity not just for this for all the other things you have given me:) Please let me know if I can help you in any way! Your forever grateful friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

Hi @frankie98, I’m so glad it worked! (you never know with all of these glitches lately) :D

Flowers075

Hi lilstinky. I can send the Off the Truck Tacos. Please send friend request to Flowers075. Nothing needed in return. thanks

frankie98

Hi! Traveller! Love your new butterfly love room! Made me smile! I feel the love! LOL! So many cute details I love looking at it:) Hope you are well and have a nice weekend:) Your friend fankie98:)

bluerobin

Good morning everyone, I hope ya’ll are doing well and enjoying good weather. I am not a deluxe member and was wondering if anyone had an extra change hut and shallow swimming pond from the vacation wheel, the light post from the deluxe wheel, and any of the growing seeds that produce apples that they would be willing to send me. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for in return. Thank you, your friend jenningsas.

bananasbw

@bluerobin…I have A Change Hut, Shallow Swimming Pond & Red Delicious Apple Seeds. Send a friends request to my UN bananasbw. Looking forward to your request :D

bluerobin

Ahh thank you! Friends request has been sent!

bananasbw

@bluerobin…just received your friends request. I will get your items together & send your package right away. Enjoy! Your new friend, bananasbw

bluerobin

@bananasbw, I have received your generous gift! Thank you so much!

lilstinky

@bluerobin – I sent you the iron wood post from the Deluxe Wheel. Let me know if you need more of them. Nothing needed in return. ~ momssanitytime

bluerobin

Hello @lilstinky, I have received your package. Thank you so much for helping me! If I could have one more iron wood post that would be wonderful. I hope you are doing well during this crazy time. -jenningsas

lilstinky

I’ll get that right to you. I can’t remember if I ever sent the ice pop rug and winter wreath window that you were looking for, so I’ll send those, also. ~ momssanitytime

bluerobin

Opening your gift was such a surprise! I forgot about those items I asked for lol. Thank you!

frankie98

Hi friends! Hope all are doing well and staying healthy:) I’m sure these are rare and hard to come by items, but if anyone has an extra of the frog fountain or tree stump with the purple flowers from the white eggs this year and don’t need them, I would love to have them for my fairytale room. If there is something you would like in return I would be happy to see if I have it for you:) Thank you so much your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

mirforbjs

Hi frankie! Give me one more day to feed my pets the eggs and then I will be able to send you those. Also, I wanted to warn you that the Deluxe will expire on April 12th, and I go through this every year where it won’t let me enter the codes for the new deluxe until the next day. So you’ll be without deluxe for about a day. (Unless they fixed this glitch??!) ;) I just didn’t want you to think I forgot about you, LOL :D

frankie98

Awe thank you! You are so sweet. I would be so excited to get those items from the white choc eggs! When I saw the fountain and the tree I thought of my fairytale room right away, and how they would be perfect:) I’m a little confused about the white eggs in the wshop. There is one egg for 5000 and then a carton of six for 2500 are those the same eggs with the prizes? I was afraid to try a buy them:/ If yes why would you buy one when you can get six? Unless they don’t have prizes? Thank you for your help:) Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Good Morning Mirforbjs and Traveller! Thank you so much Traveller for sending me the fountain, tree and extra special surprise the egg cottage! I almost fell of my chair LOL! I want to thank you both for ALAWAYS being so generous and willing to help me and so many others. Mirforbjs, I hope you see this before you send me those items:) I wish there was something you both were looking for so I could try to return your generosity, however you both have given me so much that I could never repay you! I’m very thankful to have you as my friends:) Your grateful and forever friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

Hi frankie! I got enough of those 2 items, so please keep what I sent :) Also, I’m trying to enter the code to redeem your Deluxe membership, but it’s saying you’re already deluxe? Will you log in to love9050 and let me know what your status says, thank you! I’m heading to work, so I’ll check back at 2 pm today.

Traveller

@frankie98 My pleasure. @mirforbjs Sorry, dear friend. I’m usually the last person to react on this board (usually because I’m out walking my dog at this time!) @frankie98 This mirforbjs person is not even on this plane with her generosity. I will never be able to repay her either.

frankie98

Are you sure about keeping those items? Thank you so much I will put them to good use:) I seem to have a few fairytale/ enchanted/ gnome rooms that those items are perfect for so once again I am forever grateful:) I checked and my deluxe expires April 13th 2020! Sorry for any trouble you are having:/ Hope you are safe at work and all is well with you and you had a nice weekend:) Please let me know if you are looking for anything and I will be happy to try and find it for you:) Your friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

Oops, LOL, I wrote the date down wrong, just ignore me today XD

Comments are closed.