My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,855 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl757 1 day, 5 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi guys! I’m in need of the Day 1, 2, and 8 time capsule items! Please let me know if anybody has them and would like to trade!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey I can send all 3 to you. Please send fr to webkinzplayer0808 and webkinzplayer0909 {not sure if I have all 3 on the same account, I’ve traded some already}. Please list your ww id here so I know who to send them to. Nothing needed in return, happy to share.

kinzklipfan

Hello all. I posted a few days ago responding to a comment expressing interest in the Persian Oil Lamp (or any of the Persian theme besides the beds and spa, which I already have). I have since misplaced the comment (it was either in here or Let’s Make A Deal forum) but if you recall seeing my comment would love to hear back from anyone that is willing to part with these items! I am also looking to see if anyone has a Framed Cover Story from the WKN challenge that they’d be willing to part with (assuming that it’s tradeable/sendable). I’d be happy to make a deal with other items in my dock. Thank you!

kinzklipfan

Oops, maybe it was in the I Need This Item forum. Either way, I’ll still be checking this forum. Thanks!

lilstinky

@kinzklipfan – I don’t think I had responded to your previous post, but I have the Persian oil lamp that I can send. I can check to see if I have any other items from that theme. If so, I’ll list them here and send them. Please send me a FR as I’m having trouble sending them – my username is momssanitytime. Nothing needed in return.

frankie98

Hi my friend! Don’t know where to post this so you will see? Post are getting buried so quickly and I keep loosing them;/ Anyway I finally found my chocolate chalk you where looking for:) Do you still need it? I would be happy to send to you! Just let me know. Maybe some of these other generous people already sent to you:) Hope you are well my friend:) Your friend frankie98

lilstinky

Hey, frankie98! I did not receive the chocolate chalk, so if you can send it that would be much appreciated. Let me know what I can send in return. We are doing well, and hope you are, too! I agree – the trading forum has gone crazy lately! ~ momssanitytime

frankie98

YAY! I will send it over right away! Sorry it took me so long to find it!!! I thought I had it somewhere but no idea where??? I’m always happy to help such a generous friend:) Nothing needed right now but thanks for asking:) We are doing ok I have been feeling BLAH:( since this weekend:( I’ts my stomach mostly probably just a bug but scary when you don’t feel good with all this going on. I’m eating lots of chicken soup and drinking lots of gator ade:) Hope it goes away soon:) I’m glad I have webkinzs to keep my mind busy:) Your friend frankie98:)

lilstinky

Thank you SO much – you’re such a generous friend!

kinzklipfan

Thank you soooo much! You are so generous! My Webkinz username is clompie (different from my WKN account). I’ll send the follow request.

kinzklipfan

@lilstinky Just sent the follow request to momssanitytime :)

lilstinky

@kinzklipfan – I just sent the lamp, along with the embroidered Persian pedestal and pile of Persian pillows. Have fun completing your room! ~ momssanitytime

kinzklipfan

@lilstinky I was so excited to open my present this morning to find not one but THREE Persian theme items! These will definitely be put to good use in my Persian room. Your generosity is much appreciated!

MeaganNicole

Hello everyone, I’m looking for the Webkinz Day 2 items, specifically the floor tile. I was online on day 2, but I never received the capsule (reached out to Webkinz and they haven’t gotten back to me yet, not sure if they will). I have all the other days but I’d be heartbroken if I can’t finish the puzzles pieces. I’ve been playing since 2006, when I was just a kid, and for some reason nostalgia wants me to collect all these pieces since it’s the 15th anniversary of my favorite childhood game and stuffed animals :) If you happen to have an extra or don’t mind letting go of one, I’d much appreciate it! Thank you.

I want all Superfan Webkinz items please. My User is HannahMontana199.

Hello Webkinz Friends please see my note under let’s make a deal. Too long to retype. Thanks

Comments are closed.