My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,856 replies, has 261 voices, and was last updated by  gaboo2020 2 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

anibumblebee

All I am looking for is the Collosil Movie Screen UN: anibumblebee

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

netge

Hi @webkinzplayer1212, I have been trying in vain to get a message on somewhere to say yes please to the containment pod that I asked for on I want that item and you kindly offered to send, but it just won’t appear. I am trying on this one now in desperation. I friended you in anticipation the other day as netg2. That is my account name. I hope you get to see this message. Please let me know what you are looking for and I hope I have something I can send in return. Many thanks.

Hi, @netge Unfortunately the forums don’t update over the weekend. During regular weekdays it can sometimes take a while for them to appear due to the large volume of posts needing to be moderated You have mail now, I sent it out last night. I have not been on webkinz this morning yet. I only sent the one piece we talked about but I have the entire theme and any of the pieces you want you are welcome to. I was all set to catch up on sending things out on Friday when my neighbor asked me to volunteer at her church food pantry. The weekend went downhill from there, I did a little too much too soon. Anyways I don’t need anything in return. Just pay it forward when you can. This is an awesome and caring group. Let me know about the other pieces. :)

netge

Hi @webkinzplayer1212, thank you so much for sending it, I was thrilled to receive it and it has pride of place in my room. I think I am ok for all the other bits, except the costumes, which I didn’t buy, so please keep them for anyone else needing them. Please let me know anytime if you are looking for an item. I look at these boards each day, but as I am not in the US I am probably too early (5 hours ahead) and by the time I catch up most people have what they are looking for, though I did send the big movie screen to someone recently. Take care and thanks again. This is a great group and we are lucky to belong to it.

GardenFairy

Hello! I’ve been on the search for an opal gem bow and can’t seem to find anyone who has one. I have a topaz bow to trade it for and would also throw in a hollow tree pedestal from the white chocolate surprise egg.

Roxy616

Hi, @GardenFairy, I have an extra Opal Hair Bow that I’d be happy to send you…Nothing needed in return. Please let me know if your Webkinz username is the same as here, and I’ll send you a friend request, or you can send one to Roxy616.

14wehttam

Hey everyone I’m pretty new to webkinz and am building up my home. If anyone has ANY spare items I would be so greatful! Trophies, decorations, beds, flooring, exclusive, rare literally anything! I would be so greatful! I can’t offer much beyond maybe some tropical vacation prizes so thank you! Add me at 14wehttam

bananasbw

@14wehttam…my name is bananasbw (also my username) & would like to help you. What I would like to know is…what type of rooms are you interested in creating? For example, I have the Floral Princess bed along with many pieces to go with this set. I also have Valentine, Halloween items & lots of odds/ends. Let me know & please send a friends request to me. Looking forward to being your friend, bananabw

lilstinky

Good morning, friends! Here are a few more PSFs that I’m hoping to add to my collection (one each). I’d be happy to send PSFs or KinzCash coins in return – JLMK. (UN: momssanitytime) Papaya punch, Passion fruit salad, Performer fruit punch, Perfect purple punch, Pig out pizza, Polarberry perogies, Polarberry pop, Polka dot cookies, Polka dot donut, Pom pom pasta, Prairie grass pudding, Prairie omelette, Precious pearl cupcake, Pumpkin parfait, Purple marzipan truffles, Purple spring rolls. Thank you so much!

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, I can send you the Polarberry Perogies, Polka Dot Donut, and Pom Pom Pasta. Hope this helps! Also meant to ask you before now if you have the White Chocolate Cottage from the 2020 White Chocolate Egg prizes…If not, I have an extra I’d love to send you, and any other egg prizes you may be looking for. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

@Roxy616 – Thank you so much for the PSFs! So thoughtful of you to ask about the cottage – I don’t buy a lot from eStore, but I did splurge and bought the White chocolate eggs. The first one I fed my pet awarded me the cottage! Couldn’t believe it since my luck is so bad. If you have an extra of the Bird nest music box or chocolate tulip bouquet, I would love to have them (if they are extra). Thanks again for being such a great, thoughtful friend! Hope to return the favor!

Roxy616

It wasn’t quite the first one I fed to my pet, but I somehow managed to get a cottage early on, and then a few more after that, which is not how my luck normally runs at all…quite the opposite, most of the time! Anyway, really glad you were able to get one of the cottages! Sending you the music box and bouquet now. Hope you and your loved ones are all doing okay and that you have a wonderful week. Take care, my friend, and thank you, too, for always being such an amazing friend to me…It means more than I could ever say! Roxy <3

lilstinky

Thank you SO much for the gifts you sent! You are so generous! I love the dress – my white terrier Snowball (so original!) looks great in it, along with the new party hat that we received recently. Our family is doing well, and we are grateful! Thank you for asking. Have a great day! ~ momssanitytime

mirforbjs

Hi, lilstinky! I can send: Papaya punch, Passion fruit salad, Performer fruit punch, Perfect purple punch, Polarberry perogies, Polarberry pop, Polka dot donut, Pom pom pasta, Prairie grass pudding, Prairie omelette, Precious pearl cupcake, Purple marzipan truffles, Purple spring rolls. And now I’m curious which pets come with: pig out pizza, polka dot cookies, and pumpkin parfait?? :)

dogfish

Hi, the pizza is the sig pot belly pig, cookies are the lots of dots rhino and the parfait is the harvest sheep. It looks like “mom” got all her psi except a couple. I sent the parfait. Don’t have the pig or rhino. DF

lilstinky

@dogfish – thank you for the beautiful PSFs. You are always so kind to help, and I appreciate it very much.

dogfish

@lilstinky, my pal has the pizza, so will send it as soon as she sends to me. I’ve been waiting for the rhino to come back to the estore for a while. I have the other “dot” pets but never got the rhino. Always happy to send any food I have. Take care DF

mirforbjs

Thank you!!

lilstinky

@mirforbjs – thank you so much for sending the PSFs! Collecting is such fun. I see that dogfish replied about the PSFs/pets. Sorry I didn’t reply sooner. When my sons are online for classes, they experience connection problems if I’m on the internet at the same time. So I have to wait until classes are over to log on. ~ momssanitytime

Comments are closed.