My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

animalmomkls

Hello Webkinz Friends, A week or two ago Sally did another one of her wonderful food reports on cherries. Yum! I finally just organized and figured out what I already had and what I’m still missing. A very big shout out of Thanks to Nate4555 for sending me some of the yummy cherry foods already. You rock! Because of your yummy food gifts, I’m now only missing the Creamy Cherry Cheesecake, which is the PSF of the Cherry Soda Pup and, the Cherry Soda from the Patio Cherry Plant. Hoping someone can help me out with these two yummy foods. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi animalmomkls- I just sent the cheesecake – it does look yummy! alphacat

Hi amimalmomkls! Sadly the cherry soda is not sendable/tradable, but is sellable for some reason. :P I would send you one if that weren’t the case. Take care. Unicorn

animalmomkls

Hello Webkinz Friends, A week or two ago Sally did another one of her wonderful food reports on cherries. Yum! I finally just organized and figured out what I already had and what I’m still missing. A very big shout out of Thanks to @Nate4555 for sending me some of the yummy cherry foods already. You rock! Because of your sweet food gifts, I’m now only missing the Creamy Cherry Cheesecake, which is the PSF of the Cherry Soda Pup and the Cherry Soda from the Patio Cherry Plant. Here’s hoping somebody can help me out with these two foods. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

@animalmomkls will send the cherry soda today.

frankie98

Hi mirforbjs! Posting here hope having a better chance of you seeing it:) Thank you for my webkinz day gift! My pet is looking pretty “snappy” I love it:) Is there anything you are looking for that I can help you with? You have been so generous to me and I feel very guilty not sending you things you need and I hate guessing what you might like so any hints would be great LOL! Seriously anything you need anytime! Hope you have great weekend! Your friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

Hi, frankie! I loved the gifts you sent me for Webkinz Day! Can you believe I didn’t have those items?! I was so happy to get them!! I’ll have to post the room I’m going to make around that water dog statue item, I just loved it! Thank you, again, and please know that the items I send you are just extras that I’m very happy to share :)

frankie98

OMG! I am so happy you liked them! I can’t believe you didn’t have them. Miracles do happen LOL! I love that doggie waterfall too its a PSI from a signature pet but I don’t even remember which one. Can’t wait to see your creative design. Thank you for being so generous and sharing:) Happy you saw my post the other part of the forum is just to fast for me LOL! Your friend frankei98:)

mirforbjs

Yeah, I’ve been having trouble keeping up with the other forums too! And that explains why I’ve never seen the waterfall you sent me, I don’t have very many signature pets. I keep waiting for the prices to drop a little lower :D

CloudyCastle

Hi friends! I am looking for an Apple Pie Bed to finish my Snow White room. I am hoping to trade for my Butterfly Dreams Bed

bananasbw

I posted in the I Need This Item earlier & have decided to make it My Want List. I am looking to get the Winter Fun Zingoz. Let me know if you would like to make a trade instead, but be sure to let me know what it is you want so I can check if I have it. Thank you! Time for me to get back to the eStore to shop, bananasbw

dogfish

Hi @bananasbw, Looks like you still need it. I’m getting you one and will send my own for now, no biggie. I am a fanatic, I’m super ocd about having every WW item. I can’t think of anything I need, but I did spend the whole week searching for that print Lemony used in her room . I know it was free, maybe from news, and it’s several panels from the old kinz tunes characters. I get obsessed over the silliest items. I really need school and work to resume soon, LOL Have a good weekend, DF

bananasbw

@dogfish…I just finished posting a message in the I Want This Item forum so you will have to check it out. Not familiar with the Kinz Tunes panels but will check with the grandkids accounts. Where did Lemon have her room posted? Best I check to see what the panels look like :D I know my granddaughter is not into this home schooling but she is really anxious to get back to work. She owes me $20.00 LOL

Hi @dogfish Is it the picture hanging behind the tv in Lemony’s Trading card miss mash room? If so it’s the Walrus album cover and I have it. I can send it over if you’d like. Let me know! :-) Sandi Also, if that’s not it then let me know which room it’s in so I can take a look!

dogfish

Good morning Sandi, Thank you, that was the poster I was looking for. I have some “album covers”but it seems I never used them and I had no clue they were so big. I even passed on the chance to trade for a complete collection of them, LOL in retrospect I think that was a bad choice. I noticed it in LeMony’s room and was about to message her and ask about it. Thanks for sending it to me. DF

Hi @dogfish Yay! There was finally something that I could send you. lol You are always so generous. Have a great week! :-) Sandi

frankie98

Hi bananasbw! I have good news and bad news! Bad news first> I have searched hi and low and can not find the winter fun zingoz you need:( Now some good news!!! I found the elusive 2 year trophy! It was tucked behind a dresser in my storage room:? Do you still need it? I will be happy to send it to you:) It was making me crazy I knew it was somewhere!!! Even if you don’t need it anymore at least I found it! Thank you for the gift you are so thoughtful! Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Me again! I just saw dogfish post! That’s wonderful she has the winter fun zingoz for you!!! She is such a giving an amazing friend:) She is like a fairy godmother granting wishes to players on this forum! She has helped me many times with hard to find items:) She never wants anything in return but one day I will hopefully have something she need:) (wishful thinking) Your friend frankie98:)

bananasbw

@frankie98…WOW!!! The bad news turned into good that dogfish had the WFZ. And it is so tiny & cute! Love your good news too!! YES I still need it & Thank you for your continuous search. I went crazy yesterday trying to find a certain wallpaper I know I have & yet…cannot. So I had to break the bank & pick it up @ eStore. Thank you so much! I guess our next mission is to get the 1st year Trophy. Have a good weekend! bananasbw :D

frankie98

Enjoy your trophy and your weekend! I think obtaining the one year trophy will be pretty hard but I love a challenge! Your friend frankie98:)

Comments are closed.