My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

balletbear5M

Hi everyone! I am looking for the fancy frozen piano (my full post is on pg. 940 of the “I Need This Item” forum. I will happily trade rare or exclusive items for it. My UN is balletbear5M. Have a great day! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@ballettbear5m Sorry it’s taken a few days to get back to you. You are not asking for too much. Most of these items have been languishing in storage rooms. I have been a long time player and during fall fest, winter fest, or really any event where it floats by and you click on it, I go to the extreme to get the max daily limit on all accounts. I have been known to be playing one account on my laptop and playing another on the mobile app on my ipad while using my iphone’s timer to alert me when it’s time for the floaty. I’m a multitasker. LOL I had not seen your note about the piano.. That one may be a tough one to get. It was the grand prize from winter fest, and I think maybe the first year he cookies came out. I’m pretty sure I don’t have one and I don’t remember seeing one when pulling other icy items for you. The snowflake swing is a maybe, I remember getting one but I don’t recall seeing it either. I plan to do a dock straightening on my main account this weekend so who knows what

bananasbw

@webkinzplayer121…I did now know there was such a thing as the Snowflake Swing. Checked it out & WOW!…it’s gorgeous. Definitely I will be adding that to my list of Wanted items. Have fun working on your dock this weekend. I have been doing this for the past week & finally completed designing 2 rooms. More to go but there is plenty of time. Have a great weekend!

@bananasbw Well unfortunately that dock cleaning thing didn’t happen :( A kitchen mishap involving a 30 year old pyrex baking dish and an oven led to sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping the kitchen. Then washing a rug. Taking microwave off counter and thoroughly cleaning. The baking dish shattered into pieces. There was glass everywhere. I was standing in the kitchen bare footed when it happened. Thankfully my brother finally heard me yelling and brought me some shoes. He was in his room watching zombie show and thought the yelling was from the show. I was like SERIOUSLY did you think the zombies knew your name?!!! Yes that is a pretty cool swing. I got it from a friend, it might be estore, not sure.

kcroxy2

@webkinzplayer1212, I see you mentioned you have some extra seeds (non-Wshop). I would love any you no longer need. I just got back on Webkinz a month ago, after being gone for the last 7-8 years (before there was an estore, lol). I’m trying to create a garden room, so I was looking for unique seeds as well as taller patio type plants. My UN is: kcroxy. Thank you.

@balletbear5m Part 2 I wish it would show a cut off point by changing text color when we are close to the end, hope I remember what I said. who knows what is going to show up. What walls/floor did you use in your room? I had 2 purple potted ice plants to send you , I think I read you received them from someone else? I also have 1 in the original blue version. They’re yours if you want them. Are you sure you didn’t have enough for 2 or 3 rooms? LOL I have no clue where that last bed came from but it somewhat matches the window. The window is an older stocking item. Did I send 2 of those? I don’t need any unused items back. Do you share your rooms in the share center? Is there anything else you are starting to work on or need? I seem to recall but can’t find that post now. Have a great weekend!

balletbear5M

Hey @webkinzplayer1212! That’s alright ;) Thank you so so much for all of your help with my winter room! I love my dining table and chairs :) I was quite happy to find that the table actually sparkled. I had no idea that it did and just liked the design of it, but the sparkles made it even better. Oh my goodness, that sure sounds like a lot of work (but also very impressive) to play multiple accounts at once! There are times when I can barely manage the one account that I have, lol. Oh, I understand about the piano. After doing some research on it, it seemed pretty hard to get to begin with but I figured I’d still ask on here to see if someone had an extra. Just out of curiosity, what exactly are the cookies? Are they like the milk chocolate eggs or the white chocolate ones? I recently started playing webkinz again (unfortunately my old account was deleted) after about 5-6 years, so I don’t remember too many events :)

balletbear5M

If you do end up finding an extra snowflake swing you could send, I’d really appreciate it! I ended up finding it after looking into some of the “wintery” items that existed and thought it was really pretty and would match nicely with my room. I just have this one empty space in my room that I need a larger item to fill before I’m done with it. Good luck with organizing your dock! :) Yeah, that would be nice to know what part of the post will be cut off. If I know I’m typing a longer response, I’ll usually type it out in google docs first, check the word count, and then copy and post it here. I’ve found that as long as I keep my post under a 170 words, it’ll post the full thing. Obviously, it would be much easier just to have something on here that would tell if it was too long :) Oh, and I used the ice block wallpaper and ice block flooring in my room.

balletbear5M

I’m working on a few other rooms like a backyard and bathroom. I have a few other items I’m looking for, but you’ve already helped me so much with my winter room, so please don’t feel like you need to send any :) I’ve been looking for the playground sand tile, playground dragon rider, the sweetheart side table, any non-Wshop seeds, and some extra daisy tiles once they’re given out on player appreciation day this Saturday. I’m pretty sure I say this a lot, but if you are ever looking for anything please let me know! :) I seriously cannot thank you enough for all your help and would be more than happy to help with anything you are looking for. Thank you so much and have a great weekend too! :) (Oops, sorry this is 4 posts long!)

balletbear5M

I did get the purple potted ice plants from a giveaway a while back (I think I might have gotten one from you too), but I would like a blue one as well if you don’t mind. I was originally going to make it a medium sized room and actually made it into a large room in order to fit everything, lol! :) The bed is so pretty! I think it is a family score prize if I remember correctly. Also, yes I did get two windows. I really like them and think they match perfectly with the staircase you sent me previously (which is one of my favorite items in that room) :) This is actually the first room that I’ve made (besides some simple ones for my pets), so I haven’t submitted any rooms to the share center yet. I might submit this one though, either that or I’ll submit it to see if it might get featured on the newz :)

balletbear5M

Oh, and my 3rd and 4th post are out of order :)

@balletbear5M, So hard to keep up with posts and cut offs. Yes the cookies are just like the eggs. There will also be fall fest sodas and I think there was fudge at Christmas. Too many really tempting us to part ways with our money. LOL. There is one grand prize that is usually hard to get. I have the sand tile, dragon rider, and blue icicle pot plant. I have some seeds from floats: red apples, green apple, candy dipped apples, maple apples, sour polar-berry, goo goo berry, snow peas, and red pepper. I can send one of each but multiple of apples (i have tons of those) so let me know about the apples. Really if you could see my rooms they are just jam packed. Talk to you soon. :)

balletbear5M

For real! It’s crazy how fast some pages get buried, lol! Oh wow, I had no idea there were so many events like that! Lol, I just bought a deluxe membership not too long ago and am trying really hard to save my estore points, but it’s proving to be harder than I expected :) Thank you for all the tiles you sent! They look great in my kitchen. At the moment, I don’t think I need the blue ones, but thank you so much for offering :) Did you send the dragon rider and sand tile yesterday? I’m still interested in the blue icicle plant pot :) Wow, that’s a lot of seeds! I’m making a garden, so I’d love all of them if you don’t mind :) As for the apples, maybe 3 of each if you have that many? Thank you so so much for all of your help! I’m making so much progress on my rooms :) Thanks again!!!!

balletbear5M

Hi again @webkinzplayer1212 :) I was reading your response to bananasbw, and wow sorry to hear about the kitchen fiasco! Glass things are sooo messy when they’re broken. I’m glad you were ok though :) I think the snowflake swing came from a estore item where what you get from it is a mystery (kind of like the white chocolate eggs) but I think it’s tradeable/sendable. Did you happen to find an extra? Thank you again for all of you help, I really appreciate it!!! :)

14wehttam

Hey I would so so so love spree items! Really any prizes would be super cool and I’ve also always wanted to build an arcade so if you have any supplies or arcade games I would be so greatful! add me at 14wehttam

frankie98

Well mirforbjs here I am thanking you once again for your overwhelming generosity! Those Items you sent are so pretty and I can’t wait to decorate with them:) I have already been looking at wallpapers and getting creative ideas:) You are so sweet and thoughtful:) Please let me know if I can help you with anything you need I would love to repay your kindness:) Your friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

You’re very welcome! I just used the blooming wallpaper and flooring for now, until I see something else that looks better :)

frankie98

Hi mirforbjs! Not sure where to post this so that you will see:) This part of the forum seems quite so I will try here:) Thank you for the BEE dress! That outfit is so adorable:) I think my new favorite LOL! I put the deluxe gold hat with it and I just love it! It seems every new clothing item becomes my new favorite:) Thank you for sending me so many amazing items! You are such a wonderful friend and please let me know how I can ever help you:) Your grateful friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

That hat is a great idea to go with the dress!

frankie98

Hi everyone I’m posting here also in case my other post gets buried:) I need a few items to finish my Easter room if anyone has any to spare I would greatly appreciate it:) ONE STRAIGHT RAINBOW ROAD TILE, ONE FIELD OF DAISY FLOOR TILE, AND THREE RAINBOW PICKETT FENCE PIECES. Thanks so much for any help:) Your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

Hi @frankie98 Just sent you 3 fences, nothing needed back! Hope you are doing well. :-) Sandi

frankie98

Thank you Sandi! You are so sweet! I love my room:) Hanging in there, getting through one day at a time:) Thankful I have webkinzs to keep me busy! I wake up thinking of ways to decorate LOL! My amazing friends always come through for me:) Hope you are doing well also:) Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Thank you bananabw and Nate for helping me finish my room! You guys are the best and I don’t know what I would do without my webkinz friends! If you need something please let me know:) Your friend frankie98:)

Comments are closed.