My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,849 replies, has 258 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 22 hours, 42 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Does anyone have any seeds for the Orange trees, macadamia nuts, or dates? I can trade for cantaloupe seeds, apple seeds, cucumber, snow peas, white tulip seeds, or red pepper seeds. Or if there is something else you’d like let me know and I’ll see if I have it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

animalmomkls

Hi @lavenderrose1, I would really love to trade a date palm tree seed for a white tulip seed. I might also have an extra macadamia nut tree seed, but I would have to look. I’m animalmomkls here and in WW. Just let me know if that works. Is lavenderrose1 your username in WW? Thanks, animalmomkls : )

poodle15634

Hi everybody! I’ve posted once before in a different forum I believe, but had no luck. Here are a couple of things on my wish list! I have been looking for……. the donkey foal psi swing (can’t remember name), crown beanbag chair psi, claw machine psi, the silo slide psi, the cat visor wig, fiesta tiled fountain psi, flamingo rug, and sweet stitched trampoline. Feel free to add me to “notify” me! I am not very good at checking the forums. I’ve got stuff i can trade for them and can send what i’ve got. Thanks!

bonesbongo

Hi, Hope everyone is well and staying healthy. I am looking for RED & WHITE STRIPE TULIPS, RED & YELLOW STRIPE TULIPS AND BRIGHT RED TULIPS. I want to start working on a room for Canada Day Celebration, to celebrate the birthday of my Country on July 1st. If anyone has any they don’t need/want I would be grateful to get them. Thanks in advance. My WW username is shelkinz67

Alphaowlbear

Hi bonesbongo – I just tried to send some red & white striped tulips – and I don’t know why, but they can’t be sent :-( maybe that will change at the next maintenance. alphacat

bonesbongo

Hi @Alphowlbear Oh Darn, I was hoping to get working on the room early, I guess not. alphacat I would like to thank you for trying to send some it is greatly appreciated, Have a great day shelkinz67

Alphaowlbear

But the Bright Red tulips are – YAY – so I sent those. I knew I had been getting them from the Tulip Pony, but couldn’t find them – all I could find were the older red tulips, but these new ones are a more vibrant color.

ey hey alphacat and shelkinz67 the red and white stripe tulips will be kinzpostable starting June 3rd, it was posted on the first page of the article with the tulip pony. Shelkinz we are friends on several accounts and I’de be happy to save those for you. I am saving the red ones to do a red,white, blue garden.

doc245

bonesbongo, I have 2 red and white striped tulips, and 1 yellow tulips. my username is earthrulespopcorn9

mustang399

I am redoing my kitchen! :) I love the new farmhouse look of the May deluxe & flower challenge prizes!! I am looking for: Sunny Kitchen Pantry, Hanging Produce Baskets, Citrus Vase, Sunny Stool (I need just 2 more). My username is mustang399.

Pupwolf

Did you know that you can complete the flower collection more than once so that you can get more citrus vases, hanging baskets, and sunny stools?

mustang399

I just found that out today! thanks.

Sparky1109

Hi everyone! I’m looking to trade for some PSI—I see things in the trading room that I didn’t even know I wanted until that moment LOL. I have PSI, rares, event items, etc. so just let me know what you’d like in return and hopefully we can work something out! :-) Trying to find:
      aquaritarium
      busy bee hive
      hollow lounger
      homemade carrot juicer
      i love webkinz sign
      milk cart fridge
      prize klaw machine
      pumpkin carving station
      relaxing rocky sauna
      remote rainforest
      tree hollow bed

crazi

Hi @Sparky1109 I can send you the milk carton fridge. Please send me a friend request. My UN is crazi.

Hi @Sparky1109 I sent you a hollow log lounger. Nothing needed back! :-) Sandi

Sparky1109

@98654321 and @crazi thank you so much :-) Please do let me know if you’re looking for anything!

daylahoya

are you still looking for the i love webkinz sign?

@dalahoya Hey hey she is still looking for the sign. It’s sometimes hard to find postings on here. I posted to her that you had posted her but I don’t think she could find your post. I have a newly retired farm fresh berry display if you would send me the sign and then I’ll send it on to her. If thisis agreeable to you, so send me a fr to webkinzplayer1212. Have a great weekend ;)

Comments are closed.