My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

sambear2

Hi everyone. My wish list is short. I only wish to could get the clothing items for the spring clothing recipes. I would greatly appreciate this. My UN is angelbear499. Thank you. Have a great day and stay safe.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi sambear2 – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat, I will send you the clothing items of the recipes that you can take to the clothing machine. alphacat

sambear2

Hi Alphaowlbear. I sent a friend request. Thank you so much. Please let me know what you would like in return. I will see if I have it and if I do I will send it to you. Sambear2 (angelbear499) Have a great day and stay safe.

14wehttam

I used to have a huge halloween collection on my old account but unfortunatley it has been deactivated so I have had to start all over I will take ANYTHING! Mainly halloween stuff although I do love Christmas and do not have any St. Patricks stuff either. Please add me 14wehttam thanks!!

Nate4555

Hi@14wehttam, I sent you some Halloween items from my backup account Cool, but if you can send a friend request to Nate4555 then I can send from my main account too. Nate4555

14wehttam

Thanks for being an awesome friend! I was so excited to get the Halloween stuff! I’ll add your other account :)

Anyone have chocolate or white chocolate tulip bulb seeds they don’t want? If so I have lots to trade for them. LMK and thanks :) chicklet711

Watermelon75

Anyone have colossal movie screen?!

Roxy616

@Watermelon75, I sent a Colossal Movie Screen a couple of days ago…Did you get it? Roxy

14wehttam

would you happen to have another? I’ve never had one and would absolutely love one!! add me 14wehttam

@kcroxy2 Thanks for sending over the friend request. I have a few apple seeds and maybe a few others I can send over to you. None of them are estore seeds, they are from floats and click to win. i”ll check to see if I have any taller plant type thing but right off hand I’m not remembering anything like that.

14wehttam

omg I would love apple seeds if you have any more! please add me 14wehttam :)) thanks!

Comments are closed.