My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,855 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl757 2 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

sambear2

My wish is for the recipes for the spring clothing. ( the spring overalls and the striped maxi dress.) I just can not figure them out. So if anyone could possibly send me the items needed to make them I would really appreciate it. My UN is angelbear499. Thank you and Stay safe.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

@sambear2 – I just sent you the three “ingredients” for the striped maxi dress. I can send the spring overall items tomorrow. ~ momssanitytime

sambear2

Thanks so much momssanitytime. I would like to send something as a thank you, so is there anything that you would like?

PEBBLES1973

I’m looking for 2 aurora borealis wallpapers to go with the aurora borealis floors i have. username is NITA007 The 0′s in my username are zeroes. thanks. have a great day and stay safe.

Hi guys! My wish list includes: Field of Daises floor tiles (4), Aurora Borealis Wallpaper&Floor and a Falling Star Willow. My Username is minhpolarbear.

14wehttam

Also if anyone has any vending machines I would be so grateful! :)

rlla14

I’m looking for the grog dispenser from the pirate cove mini-theme mystery boxes. I’ve got the pirate raft and the Dogbeard Cave I could trade, or let me know something else you’re looking for. I’m thinking that it must be ultra rare…I’ve opened quite a few of those boxes and not seen a single one. My user name is RLLA14 if we’re not already friends.

Comments are closed.