My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,857 replies, has 262 voices, and was last updated by  gsd90 3 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Hi friends me again if anyone gets any of the black monarch butterfly chairs they don’t want I would love to use them in my dark queen castle. I have the retired monarch super bed if you would like that in trade or something else I have:) Thank you:) Your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

HI everyone! I posted this in another section when it should have been here:/ Anyway, hope you all are well. I am looking for two of the new deluxe golden fence pieces that can be used inside the room not on the border of the room. I know these are new and hard to come by but if anyone has gotten lucky enough to get any and doesn’t need them I would love to use them in my new dark queen room I am working on. Thank you for checking and for all of your kindness and willingness to help:) Your grateful friend frankie98:) Please let me know if I can help you on return:)

ultrasonic3

@frankie98 I have one of the golden fence pieces you are looking for. Send me a friend request and I will get that right over to you! UN ultrasonic3

frankie98

Hi ultra:) Thank you so much again for sending me the golden fence piece I was looking for! I really appreciate you thinking of me. My room looks so much better:D I know you are fairly new to webkinzs and just wanted to let you know that the undersea porthole I sent is an old retired exclusive item:) I hope you can use it in one of your rooms:) Have a great rest of the week:) Your friend frankie98:)

ultrasonic3

Hi Frankie98, wow! I really didn’t expect anything in return. I am so thrilled with the porthole since I love ships and the sea! It looks great it my underwater room. Thank you! I promise to send you another golden fence piece if I’m lucky enough to get it. Thank you for being such an amazing friend! Hope you have a great week as well! Your grateful friend ultrasonic3

I am not exactly sure how this forum works, but I want to trade for Curio Shop rares. If you have any of these items and are interested in a trade, let me know what you would like in exchange. I am looking for:
      ANYTHING from the Webkinz Egyptian Theme (but ESPECIALLY the Golden Hippo Fridge) Medieval Bed Knight of the Round Armor Medieval Chest Medieval Monarch Sofa Medieval Coffee Table Magnificent Iwan Rest Bed Takht Throne Sultan’s Settee Persian Palace Wallpaper Persian Palace Flooring Violet Persian Rug Sofreh Dining Table Pile of Persian Pillows Jade Persian Rug Golden Oil Lamp of Persia Feast of Fruit Table Desert Destiny Window Flying Cozy Carpet Quetzalcoatl’s Chamber Bed Stone Temple Walls Stone Circle Flooring Mystic Eye Lamp Dresser of the Lost City Tribal Totem Azure Aztec Fridge Terra Cotta Chair Terra Cotta Coffee Table Turquoise Dining Chair Precious Stone Side Table Aztec Fire Pit

rlla14

What’s your username? It wouldn’t let me friend you as LadyofLilleshall. AND have you gotten any of your requested items yet?

lilstinky

Hi, all! I’m hoping to add a few more PSFs to my collection, and am looking for one each of the following: Papaya porridge / Peaches and Cream / Pungent pate / Purple calf cake pop / Rainbow spaghetti bowl / Rancher’s roast beef / Rapid rib eye / Ready, set, go gelato / Rivet and ratchet ragout / Roaring steak tartare / Roasted chestnut candy kebab / Rock candy / Royal feast / Royal tea / Runny Honey Sundae Please let me know if you’d like PSFs or KinzCash coins in return. My UN is momssanitytime Thank you!

bananasbw

@momssanitytime…from your list I only have the Rainbow Spaghetti bowl. Sending you 3 in case one/two of your pets eat one by mistake…lol Nothing in return, bananasbw

lilstinky

Thank you! I have made that mistake of accidentally feeding them a food that was supposed to go in my fridge. I appreciate your thoughtfulness, and hope you are doing well! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Thank you, dogfish, for the peaches and cream, Rancher’s roast beef, and roaring steak tartare. You have some really cool pets! I appreciate your kindness! ~ momssanitytime

Nate4555

So I don’t have any of the PSF you are looking for but I did notice that the Tinkercat is on sale as part of Odd Holidays, in case you need a new pet :) Nate4555

lilstinky

Thank you for letting me know – I haven’t been on eStore today, but definitely will a little later and will check out the pet. I still have several pets that I haven’t adopted yet. Poor things haven’t officially joined my Webkinz family – I’m SO slow adopting let’s because I don’t usually have good ideas for names. ;)

Roxy616

@lilstinky, I have the Roasted Chestnut Candy Kebab and Rock Candy for you…Will send later tonight! Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Thank you so much! Will send something in return. I appreciate your kindness! ~ momssanitytime

I believe I have the roaring steak tartare. I will add you as a friend to send you some for free. My name in the game is acgirls.

Roxy616

Looking for one SOFT GRAY CURTAINS from May’s Peek-a-Newz…Only managed to get one throughout the entire month and really need another one to make the room look right, so if anyone happens to have an extra, I would appreciate it SO much! Please let me know if you’re looking for anything in return, and I’ll be more than happy to send if I have it, or if you happen to need an extra Soft Gray Armchair, I can send that as well. Thanks very much for checking, and hope everyone has a great week! Roxy :)

frankie98

Hey Roxy one soft gray curtain headed your way! Nothing needed in return my friend:) I can’t handle a room with only one curtain:) Just doesn’t look right!!! Happy to help:) Hugs frankie98:)

ajteddy716

Hey @roxy616 I sent you a curtain. Thanks for being so generous to me before. Nothing needed in return. I just wanted to ask do you have a spare neo gothic piano for trade?

Comments are closed.